If Not for the Time

Story Info
An apology letter for a husband's incestuous mistake.
845 words
4.04
34.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

December 29th, 2010

Darling,

 

If not for the time in the closet on Christmas Eve I'd have to feel I've been a pretty good husband and lover to you. To be perfectly honest, as I worked in the walk-in closet sorting Christmas gifts, noticed the lights go out and suddenly felt your hands on me, I simply figured you were giving me my Christmas present early. I mean the way they slipped into my pajama bottoms and had me hard in an instant how could I possibly have known it wasn't you.

Okay, okay, I guess I should have suspected something when you kneeled in front of me and slipped your mouth over my cock. Yes, you were good at that, but damn, that night it was incredible, the suction you, or I mean the suction I thought you were applying, the way your tongue, okay, not your tongue, but the way that tongue teased the head of my cock was ecstatic. I should have wondered what was going on, but I simply gave into the sensation of the hand sliding up and down my shaft as the mouth eased back and forth over the head of my cock.

I could have sworn it was your firm, upright breasts that I reached down and squeezed. Sure they didn't seem to sag as much as your had, but I just figured your working out had firmed them up a bit. And hey, the nipples, they were exactly like yours, large and firm, poking between my fingers.

And, when I pushed you, ah I mean her, onto her back and pulled off your pajama bottoms, and yes they were your pajama bottoms, how could I have known those smooth, muscular thighs weren't, again, due to your special "Thanksgiving Thighs" work out program. As I kissed up your... yes, yes, as I kissed up her thighs, perhaps I should have noticed the difference in her scent, the soft, curliness of her pubic hair and the wonderfully tart taste of her as I plunged my tongue into her pussy, but believe me, I was simply caught up in the moment, so turned on by you. Yes, I promise, it was you in my mind.

When she wrapped her legs around my shoulders and moaned, "Oh yes, just like that," I thought the voice sounded strange, but I simply figured you were getting close to coming and well, your voice always did lilt some when you came. I must say, when she arched her back and ground her pussy over my face I was unlike anything I had ever experienced, to feel that strength and insatiable lust as she moved beneath me. Still the only thing that went through my mind was how I wish you had started your workout program years ago.

I was still thinking that when, after she came, she pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me. Okay, yes, I know you haven't lost that much weight, but feeling her lithe body squirm over mine I remembered you telling me how you've been progressing in the "Holly Jolly Shed them Christmas Pounds Before Christmas" program. Of course, once again, as that tight little pussy slowly slid down over my throbbing cock, I wondered if something was amiss, but then I remembered the "Kristmas Kegel Kontest" you were competing in and well I simply carried on.

And sweet Kris Kringle your body felt good, the way you raised and lowered yourself up and down on my cock, the way your firm hard breast felt as I reached up and squeezed them and the way you milked my cock with your pussy as I got closer and closer... yes, yes, okay, yes, the way she did those things. But don't you see, it was you, it was you in my mind the whole time, so it was really you doing those wonderful things to me, you I was plunging my rock hard erection into, and it was you I came inside, spurting my cum again and again.

Darling, I swear to you I had no idea I was with anyone but you right up to the point as I was coming into your... ah, her pussy and you... yes, I know, she leaned forward and whispered, "Merry Christmas Daddy."

Of course then, moments later, when you and your parents opened the closet door and turned on the lights just as my cock slipped out of her cum filled pussy, I truly realized the gravity of my mistake. And I do apologize for my flippant sounding response as you gasped in horror. I probably should have thought of something better to say than, "Hi Honey, look who's home from college for the Holidays."

So, anyway, in closing my love, I sincerely apologize for my terrible mistake and ask if perhaps there is any way I can come by and celebrate New Year's Eve with you. And I promise I will make sure it is you I kiss at midnight.

Sincerely,

Your Loving Husband.