It's our little secret

Story Info
A routine filing task ends up with a pleasurable surprise.
1.2k words
4.03
42.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slipped the file back into place and starting looking for the next one when the outer door closed softly, making her jump.

"Hello?" she called out as she came out of the archives, dusting off her hands. "Oh!" There he was in front of her. The one she'd been thinking about.

"Hi." he said, his eyes sparkling in that sexy, mischievous way he had.

"I.. um.. Hi." she blushed bright red as all the filthy thoughts she'd been having about him in the last few days screamed back into the forefront of her mind – a fact that did not escape him as his grin got bigger.

"So, um... how are you?" she stammered as she walked past him to the sink to wash the dirt and dust off her hands.

She faced the wall, washing her hands for longer than was strictly necessary as she got her racing heart back to normal and try and gain some composure, in spite of her rapidly increasing excitement.

"I'm great." He replied "I was just thinking about you so I thought I would come down and.... Say hi.." he continued with a teasing hint in his voice.

She turned to face him, her furious blushes under control. "How nice of you. I do like it when you say hi." she responded. She walked over to the dressing room counter and sat on it, facing him, her legs falling slightly apart.

"So what were you thinking then?" she asked him, her growing arousal making her bold. She wanted him to touch her, the way she had been thinking off. He slowly advanced on her, stopping just short of touching her knees with his thighs.

"Oh, you know... this and that." he responded, his eyes tracing a path from her eyes, to her breasts and to her parted thighs. She sat perfectly still, watching him, daring him with her eyes to touch her.

He reached out a finger and gently stroked a line down her upper arm. She closed her eyes as a wave of lust crashed over her, her nipples becoming visibly hard through her shirt and dampness starting to collect in the crotch of her panties.

He had always had this effect on her, right from the first time they had met – his eyes had met hers and she knew she had to have him.

He chuckled at the reaction he had gotten. "So, you missed me then?"

She snapped her eyes open and spread her legs a little further open "Why don't you find out?" she challenged him, gratified by the way his eyes darkened as his desire deepened.

He stepped into her, running one hand up under her skirt. He gently slipped his finger under the edge of her panties and stroked the opening of her hot, wet pussy. He leaned forward and put his lips against her ear. "I see you have then." he whispered, his voice getting hoarse.

She sighed softly as he ran his lips softly down her jaw to her mouth, teasing her mouth open with his tongue. She brought her hands up to his head pulling him into her, gasping as his tongue entered her mouth as he slipped his finger into her.

He entwined the fingers of his free hand in her hair and pulled her head back, exposing her arched neck. He kissed and gently bit down the side of her neck as he continued to slide his finger in and out of her throbbing hole, letting his other hand roam over her large soft tits, tweaking her erect nipples.

She started squirming down on his fingers, wanting more, deeper. He pulled his hand out of her panties and roughly pulled her forward on the counter. Pushing her back so that she was leaning against the wall, he pushed her skirt up as far as he could and pulled her panties off, with a rough desperation.

He dropped them on the floor and got to his knees in front of her. His finger came out and gently rubbed her clit in soft circles, the way he knew she liked. Her gentle moans were all the encouragement he needed. He plunged two fingers into her pussy and twisted them around, stretching the sensitive opening of her hot passage as he leaned forward and began to mimic the movements his finger had just been making on her clit.

She grabbed his head, unable to stop herself from grinding herself onto his face, feeling herself building towards an orgasm. With a cry of pleasure, she came, shuddering and flexing onto his fingers and tongue.

He stood before her, breathing as rapidly as she was, his eyes now glazed with lust. Her cunt still pulsating she pushed him away from her and slid off the counter onto her knees before him. She fumbled with his belt and fly, her desperation to have his cock in her mouth making her clumsy.

She finally managed to get his trousers and briefs down to mid thigh and took his hard cock into her hand. She ran her hand down the shaft and leaned forward and started to lick his bell end like an ice-cream.

He exhaled sharply and threw his head back, with his eyes closed. His hand went to the back of her head gently pushing her mouth onto his dick. She closed her mouth around him and slid her mouth down the smooth shaft. She bobbed back and forth, moaning with delight in the back of her throat, her tongue making circles on the head of his cock and she sucked him off.

She started to wank him off as she sucked him, her other hand fondling his ball sack. "Stop, I'm going to cum!" he moaned and he pulled her off and to her feet.

He roughly turned her around so her back was towards him and bent her over onto the counter. He pulled her skirt up so her butt and throbbing pussy were exposed to him. He spread her wide open with one hand and guided himself into her wet hole. He thrust the tip of his dick in and out of her sensitive opening, teasing her.

She pushed herself backwards onto his waiting cock, the whole length going smoothly into her nearly dripping cunt. She sighed with pleasure as he gripped her hips and started to thrust in and out of her, getting faster and harder as he got closer and closer to letting loose.

With a shuddering gasp he pulled her firmly onto him and went still as his dick twitched and jumped and he came inside her. They stood like that for a while, catching their breath until his now satisfied soft cock slipped out of her. She turned to face him, still using the counter to support her shaky legs. He leaned forward and kissed her gently and lingeringly.

She smiled at him and they went to clean up – him at the sink and she in the toilet. When she emerged, he was waiting for her, her panties held out with a teasing smile on his face.

"I should come say hi more often" he laughingly told her.

"You really should" She giggled as she put her underwear back on.

"Until next time then" He gave her one final lingering sexy kiss before walking out the door.

She had a cigarette and got on with her filing, a satisfied smile on her face.