The Wall

Poem Info
277 words
4.53
1.4k
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You burn through my flesh like sharp fingernails filed to a tip.

Ripping and shredding at any walls I'd painstakingly built!

Why?!

Why are you breaking my walls down?!

I need those?! Don't you see!

I need them to protect me!?

My shell is strong, valiant and bright, but these walls are my defense! How dare you storm my walls!

Where is my peace offering? My suggestion for submission?

Will you ignore any resolution? Just fight to the death?

Tear down my walls, I dare you

Tear them down!

Burn the wood that bound them and supported them, crush the bricks that made them tall.

Melt that chain that locked that door...


Please?

Dear heavens above?

I submit to thee. . .

You are the one to make me free, each day another brick torn down, another section gone.

But my bricks lay to dry in the sun, ready to be set, hopefully in quick set, to build them tall and obscure.

My challenges, my challenge for you.

Soothe the need to build those bricks, agree you're not here to harm and conqure, another provence to add to your map.

But you can't, can you? For you feel the need to build those bricks too.

You sneaky fox.

You've discovered those abilities of mine to shelter and protect. Fight and defend, plan and execute. Store and ration.

Why?

Am I not good enough? Is my castle not fair enough? My lands not rich enough to plant your seed? Not enough for your wild mustangs to roam wild and free?

So I build... one brick at a time.

A wall, that's never ment to be broken down...

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
settledseassettledseasover 10 years ago
wonderful . . .

it may or , and may not say of you. yet it tells of a passion and desire.

as well as a need.

nicely done Roo :)

JustElJustElover 12 years ago
Soulfully raw....

Beautifully baring the battle of a woman.... Kisses

Share this Poem

Similar poems

Soul Mate True Love finds a way, no matter what path we start on.
The Subject Drifting into submission
More Stories