Caught in Panties

Story Info
Wearing panties in a bad neighborhood.
3.6k words
4.13
89.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From a very early age I have been wearing panties. I am not really interested in dressing further, at least not yet, but I love wearing silky feminine panties. The more feminine they are the more I like them. I love lace and flowers, and I love wearing them under my jeans when I go out. Whether it is school, or work, or the bar, I love the feeling of my silky panties rubbing against my shaven bum. I also love the idea of them sticking out a little when I bend over, and fantasize about being caught when I do this. This has never happened, however, but it would be very easy to catch me wearing a gorgeous pair of pink panties almost every time I am out of the house. This brings me to the story I want to tell...

I am 19, I am 5'6", and I weigh in at about 145lbs. I am very cute, and have a sexy flat stomach which makes me look very sexy in panties. I also like to party, and about a month ago I tried an Oxycontin for the first time, and now I am at the point where I do them every day. Unfortunately for me, they are very expensive, and not always around my neighborhood, so I have to travel to find them at times and today was going to be one of those days. It was a Tuesday and it was Fall so I woke up and started to get ready for the day ahead. I took a shower, shaved my legs and body, then my face and armpits. I put on some feminine smelling body spray and decided what to wear for the day. I chose a really cute pair of pink satin string bikini panties and finished it off with tan corduroy pants and a white long sleeved tee shirt. My panties were trimmed in yellow and had adorable little yellow polka-dots on them. They made my butt look so sexy, and they felt like heaven on my rear. I then called my dealer, who told me he was dry and that the whole area was dry and that I would have to check with him tomorrow. This was very bad news for me and I immediately started to feel a little panic, and was extremely confused on exactly how I was going to get through the day. I tried a couple other numbers and they only confirmed the direness of my situation. Furiously running thoughts through my head, I decided to jump in the car and head to the next city over. I hardly ever go there, but I was aware of the more dangerous neighborhoods there, and decided to drive through them to see if I could get lucky. Feeling somewhat nauseous and sweating a little, I jumped in the car and headed that direction. In about 20 minutes, I was close. I could see the projects to my left, and began making my way to them. Like I said before, I very seldom go here, so I really wasn't sure what I was going to do when I got there, so I just kept driving. As I entered the projects, I saw a couple of guys standing on the street so I pulled up and rolled down my window.

"Yo what's up?" One of them said as he came up to my car. I was extremely nervous, and wanted to sound tough, but my words didn't come out like that at all.

"I'm lookin for some pills," I managed to squeak out, making him smile and me want to shit myself. He was a very gangsta lookin man, and I swear, at that point he could see right through me.

"What kind you lookin for boy?" He said cockily and looked at me like I was a little white boy pussy, that I actually am.

"OC's," I managed to get out a little more manly this time.

"I can probably help you out there." He said. "My boy Afron has some of those, but you are going to have to park and come with me. He will really like a little white boy like you!"

I didn't know what to make of that, but I was about to be sick, and I was nervous, and I was scared, so I was going to do what he asked.

"Park your car over there on the street and then come with me." He instructed and I did as told. I parked and got out of my car and walked to where he was, and this made him smile even more. "C'mon white boy, his apartment is only right over here." We walked through the project and I felt like everybody's eyes were on us. You see I was the only white person in the area as far as I could see, and everyone we walked by was looking at me with suspicion.

"What's your name?" He asked me as we were walking.

"I'm Alex," I lied and then he told me his name was Tank.

"Your pretty brave for coming in here like this, but Afron will take care of you." That made me feel strong for at that moment, I actually felt like he was complementing me. Oh how wrong I was, but at the moment, it kept me going and following a complete stranger through a darkening maze of apartments to finally, we came to the one that we were looking for.

"This is it here boy, he lives on the second floor. Hey Afron, you up there?" He yelled to a dark 2nd story window that looked like it might be open.

"Yo what's up?" Came a deep voice from within.

"Hey I got someone down here that I know you would like to meet." He yelled again.

"Well come on up!" The voice bellowed out of the window, so inside we went. It was dark and smelled like mold. We went up a set of stairs and down a long hallway. A couple of doors opened slightly and closed again. Fast enough so that whoever was inside could get a peek. When we came to door 12 it was slightly opened, and I followed Tank right in.

The first room was dark, but looked like a kitchen, and we walked quickly past it, down another hallway towards a room where a black light was shining into the hallway. When we got there, we walked in and there he was sitting on a long couch, glowing in the incandescent light.

"Yo Afron, this white punk is looking for some pills, so I brought him up to meet you. Come over here punk." He said with an evil grin.

"Hey I'm not a punk." I tried to protest, but he grabbed me by the shoulder and stood me right in front of Afron who's teeth started to glow as he smiled in the black light.

"Hi baby," Afron said as he reached over and put a hand on my ass. "You look good baby!" I could have died. What had I gotten myself into? I was trying to figure out what I was going to do next when Afron says to Tank. "This is a fine lookin little white boy, you can go, and I'll hook you up in a little." At this point Tank turned around and left and now I was alone and afraid to move. Afron stood up and turned off the black light and turned on a little lamp which was enough light for me to see him in. After he did this, he walked over and towered above me. He was at least 6'4" and had to weigh in at over 300lbs. He wasn't fat, but had a belly and as I stood looking up at him, my mouth went dry and I started to feel light headed. "Oh baby, don't be afraid, you are fine, and I'm not going to hurt you. So what's your name?'

"I'm Alex." I was able to get out, but again it wasn't manly, it was so low that he could barely hear me, and again he smiled a big toothy smile. I couldn't believe it, but there I was standing in front of this huge man, who was smiling at me while wearing a black silk robe which was opened in the front exposing red bikini style briefs with a huge bulge.

"Sit down." He said while sitting himself, and I sat down so close that we were practically touching. "So what kind of pills you lookin for baby?" He asked with a very concerned look.

"I was hoping to find some OC's." I told him not realizing how desperate I was looking.

"Oh sorry baby, I don't have any of those, but I do have some heroin. What do you think of that?" he asked me.

"Oh I don't do that." I replied and now I was really starting to get nervous. He then put his hand on my leg and squeezed.

"Oh baby, you need to try, it's so much better than those pills." He then reached over on the lamp table and grabbed a needle. I could see it was full of brown liquid. "C'mon baby, I can do this in your butt check, that way it won't leave any marks."

"No that's OK." I told him, I really don't do that. "I was trying to be stern, but this only caused him to squeeze my leg harder, and practically demand.

"Baby, you are in my house, and you are going to do my junk! Now just pull your pants down a little and you will be flying." The look in his eyes was serious, and I knew that if I didn't do what he said, there was no telling what might happen to me. So I sheepishly asked him.

"It's not going to hurt me is it?" Causing him to chuckle.

"No baby, you are going to love it!"

At this point I stood up and undid the button on my jeans. This caused him to smile. Then I pulled down my zipper and pulled down my jeans to my knees. My white shirt barely came down to my hips, so when I pulled my pants down you could clearly see my pink silky polka-dotted panties.

"Oh baby, I love those!" He let out as he started to rub my panty covered bum. "You look really good in panties! We are going to have a good time. Now bend over my knees and pull you panties to the side." I did as I was told and bent over his knees with my butt in the air and pulled my panties to the side. Next I could feel a slight pinch, and then it was unbelievable. It was if I had just been hit by a wave of very warm water, I laid over him and let out a deep breath and started to feel my whole body going numb. It felt so good, and now Afron was rubbing my ass where he had just given me the shot.

"It feels great doesn't it boy?" He asked me in a voice that I had used to talk to former girlfriends with.

"Oh yes daddy, it feels great!" I didn't know why, and couldn't believe that I just called this man daddy, but at that moment, I wanted to be as close to him as possible, and he liked being called daddy and replied.

"Yes boy it does, yes boy it does. Now I want you to stand up and take your pants off." I wobbled to my feet and did as he instructed. "Now tie your shirt into a knot on the side so that it barely covers your belly button." Again I did as told. "Oh my boy, you look good in those pink panties. Now turn around and let me see that ass." After turning around he began rubbing my ass through my panties, and with the other hand he started rubbing my cock. Feeling this through the silky material nearly made me explode, and then he pushed my panties aside and started playing with my naked hole. I started rocking with his hand and even let out a little moan, and he really liked this and started to stick a finger inside of me.

"Oh yeah baby, you are going to be my little girl tonight, and then I am going to put you to work. Would you like that boy?" High and in practical ecstasy, I nodded and whimpered.

"Oh yes daddy! That feels amazing!" He began standing up. Looking down at me again he directed me to get on my knees and I dropped without saying a word. Being at face level with his huge bulge I began to rub his cock through the nylon like fabric.

"Oh yeah little boy rub daddies cock." He said in a very horny voice. "Now take it out and suck daddies cock." At this I reached up and pulled down his bikini underwear unleashing one of the biggest cocks I have ever seen in my life. I immediately attempted to put my mouth around the head and I had to open my mouth as wide as it would go in order for it to fit. He was huge and hard and I was loving it. Here I was high off my ass, on my knees in my favorite pair of silky pink panties with yellow polka-dots, my shirt tied like a like a Hooter's girl, sucking the biggest most beautiful cock I had ever seen in my life! Daddy just kept moaning and offering me encouragement.

"Yeah suck that cock you little pussy. Yeah rub my balls you panty wearing faggot." Then he grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my face. He was starting to get rough and I was a little scared but I kept doing exactly as he told me. As the rhythm was picking up and he was fucking my face, he started making me gag, and slobber was running out of my mouth in long strings hanging in front of my chest. This went on for some time and then all of the sudden he grabbed me and told me to get up and bend over the couch. Wasting little time I stood up and he physically grabbed my and turned me around pushing me into the couch. I then felt him pull my panties to the side and with no lube he just jammed his cock inside of me. This caused unbelievable pain and I screamed out and tried to move. He then violently smacked me in the back of the head.

"You're not going anywhere you little queer, now take it!"

"No daddy please, it hurts too bad. Please stop, please, please." This did nothing and he continued to pound me very hard and very deep. He was ripping me, I felt like I was being cut with a knife, but he just kept pounding. Just when I thought I was going pass out, he started fucking me harder, and moaning.

"Oh yeah you little cunt, oh yeah!" He was now pounding me so hard that he would slap off my ass making a loud smacking sound. Over and over, until I heard him let out a very loud grunt and proclaim that he was cumming. After a few more minutes he pulled out and I could feel his cum running down the sides of my legs, and my panties were soaked with daddies cum. I felt an unexplainable relief because his monster cock was no longer inside of me, and I wanted to go to the bathroom. "Where do you think you are going?" Daddy asked.

"I need to go to the bathroom daddy please!"

"No you will not! You are going to sit on the floor at my feet." He demanded. And as usual I did what I was told. Sitting at his feet I reached down to feel my very sore ass and when I looked at my hand it was covered in cum and blood. Daddy had tore me up. Just then I heard the front door open and I could hear people coming back to the room. In no time Tank, 3 other guys and a girl came walking in.

"Hey Afron, did I tell you you were going to want to meet this one?"

"Oh yeah, this cunt was nice." Daddy told the group.

"Damn baby, what are you wearing?" The girl whom I later found out was named Tyrese asked me. Then she started laughing. "Ah shit, that little hoe is wearing pink panties." She shouted out and then they all started laughing and began sitting down.

"Hey boy see if my guests want anything to drink." Daddy commanded and I got to my feet and asked them all if I could get them anything to drink. Standing now in front of them in my sexy tied shirt and pink silky panties made them laugh again, but the guys were starting to look at me hungrily. They all wanted beer, so I went to the kitchen to get ready to serve them. When I came back, daddy was gone.

"Where is Afron? I asked.

"Don't worry about it faggot!" Tank said sarcastically. "You are going to take care of the rest of us now."

"Oh please no!" I begged. "Afron just had me and I am really hurting."

"To fucking bad pussy." Tank yelled. "And why the fuck you saying Afron? You know he's your daddy." At this tank came over and pulled my panties to the side while his friend came over and I felt another pinch. Again I felt the wave and was immediately so high that I could barely walk. At this point Tank undid his jeans and pulled out his cock. I got down on my knees and began sucking him. Shortly after, 1 of his 3 friends got behind me and pulled down my panties to my knees and started fucking me. After Daddies cock this one didn't hurt as bad and although I was sore, I was well loosened up with cum and blood, so it actually felt kinda good. I started moaning.

"Look at that, that little queer loves it!" The girl now sitting in the corner watching cried out.

"Oh yeah baby take it!" Tank's friend yelled out and began really pounding me causing the smacking sound again. It wasn't long before Tank was cumming in my mouth and his friend was cumming in my ass, again soaking my panties. I was so stoned I could barely understand what was going on but I hear Tank command me to take care of his friends on the couch, so I walked over with my panties around my things and got on my knees in front of his 3rd friend who already has his cock out. I began sucking and deep --throating when I felt friend number 4 position himself behind me and jam his cock inside of me. I instantly started moaning and begged him to fuck me harder. I was loving it. I was a panty wearing cum whore faggot and I was loving it. It wasn't long until they both came, and then they all without a word just left me alone sitting on the floor soaked in their cum when Daddy walked back in.

"Go get a shower faggot, put on the clothes I have laid out on the bed and come back out here when you're done. "

"Yes Daddy." I replied and then walked to the bathroom. While I was in the shower scrubbing off the cum I started to clean my pussy. It was so stretched out that I could nearly put my hand in it. After my shower I went into the bedroom and laid out were a pair of white satin string bikinis and a white satin camisole. I put some deodorant on, feminine body spray then the panties and camisole and went out to see Daddy.

"Ah pussy, you look sexy all cleaned up. Now come over here and bend over my knee. " Again the pinch and the high and next Daddy was leading me back to the bedroom. Once there he instructed me to lie on my back with my head slightly over the bed. After I did that he came up and put his huge cock in my mouth and started to fuck my throat. It was easier to deep throat him in this position, and this continued for about 10 minutes when he pulled out and instructed me to lay on my stomach in the middle of the bed. He then got on top of me pulled my panties down a little and again started fucking me raw. I loved it and this time from my dick rubbing the satiny panties I came. Daddy came in my pussy again right after. After this he held me in his arms as we watched television on the bed.

"You did good tonight baby, and I am proud of you. You stick around and do as I say, I will not only keep you high, but keep you dressed in beautiful panties while I pimp you out. "That was the last thing I heard that night while I went to sleep in Daddies arms. I go back on the weekends to fuck Daddy and his friends, and it has been amazing!

The End...