Beholding Dawn

Story Info
His ex tries to poison nudist friends against him, but...
5.5k words
4.66
62.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have known.

Happy Nude Day, I thought sarcastically as I watched Wendy and Ron walk by, ignoring me as they headed toward the lake. We'd been the best of friends the last time we saw each other the year before, but Linda had obviously talked to them.

Yep — lucky me. Over forty with a hot, wild woman five years younger than me. Going to nudist camps, sex almost every day, threesomes... It had been an amazing couple of years.

I don't know how long she'd been fucking the neighbor on the side, but when she got caught, she decided for some reason that I'd orchestrated it. That's when I learned the hard way that she could go from zero to psycho bitch in nothing flat.

I popped open a beer and wondered for the third time in an hour whether I should just pack up and leave. But, I had no doubt the news of my hasty departure would reach Linda before I even got home. There was no way I was going to give her that satisfaction.

Besides, the campground was packed, and I loved the place. Sprite Lake had more amenities than any nudist camp for a couple hundred miles around. I saw plenty of fresh faces, and I was determined to enjoy myself. A pair of attractive blonde women about my age walking by a few seconds later was a good start. They were in good shape, gravity hadn't taken much of a toll, and they weren't shaved bare. I waved. They waved back and smiled.

I finished my beer, grabbed another, and headed down to the lake, where everyone was gathering for the Pre-Nude Day festivities. The well was too deep for Linda to poison it all.

Or so I thought.

I hadn't counted on how tight-knit the regulars were. People I recognized but barely knew were staring daggers at me from the moment I reached the shoreline. It seemed like every time I turned around, the grapevine was sinking its tendrils into someone else.

Within a half hour, I was back in my lawn chair, gritting my teeth at the sounds of merriment. At that point, it didn't matter if I left — Linda had won. I'd had three beers, so for safety's sake I decided to sit for a couple of hours and grill some lunch before I packed up.

Imagine my surprise when Ron walked toward my camp a few minutes later. I tensed, expecting a confrontation, but then saw him nervously look over his shoulder.

"Hey," he said as he stepped into the campsite.

"Hey. So, what line has she fed everyone?"

Ron blew out a long breath and once again looked back toward the path.

"Let's go behind the RV," I suggested.

"Sorry," he said as he followed me. "It's just that Wendy doesn't know I came up here."

"I get it. Happy wife, happy life. So, what's the horror story?"

"She said you got drunk and hit her."

My vision flashed red as I growled, "What? I never laid a hand on her — ever."

"She said she had to go to the E.R."

"What a load of shit. I was the one who ended up in the E.R. getting stitches in my forehead because she threw a plate at me." I pushed my hair out of the way, revealing the scar. "I had to bring the cops with me to get what was left of my stuff out of her house. She destroyed most of it."

"I knew it had to be bullshit."

"But Wendy believes it."

"Yeah. Look, I'm sorry. Bob and Will don't buy it either, but Wendy has their wives at a boil."

I sighed and said, "Well, I can kind of understand it after what Wendy went through with her ex-husband."

Ron's eyes hardened for a moment with that mention, but he shook it off. "Was there a police report in the paper?"

"From when they showed up that day and the next when I went back for my stuff."

"Think you can get those and send them to me?"

"I hadn't even thought of that. The library scans every issue. I may be able to get one of the guys from work to go and send them to me."

Ron snapped his fingers and smiled. "That might be enough to convince Wendy. Speaking of which..."

"Go ahead. Last thing you need is to get caught talking to me, considering what she believes."

"Hang in there, man."

He held out his hand and I shook it. "Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt."

"No problem. Sorry about everything."

I chuckled half-heartedly. "Not as sorry as I am. I'll make a call or two and see if I can get those police reports."

"Here's hoping."

Knowing that at least a few of my friends didn't believe Linda's lies helped bolster my spirits. I headed straight into the RV and grabbed my phone. My friend Carl had the next day off, and said he would go to the library to get me what I needed.

Seeing light at the end of the tunnel, I fired up the grill and decided to stay. All in all, it wasn't a bad day. The sun was shining and the birds were chirping, so I relaxed and enjoyed it. Ron, Will, and Bob even snuck away from their wives to have a beer with me later that evening. I knew that if Carl came through, there was a chance I might even be able to socialize with them openly at the big Nude Day party the next day.

I hit the bunk that night with a good buzz and a cautiously optimistic outlook.

****

It was barely light when I woke up the next morning. I'm hardly ever up before the sun, but my bladder proved to be a rather effective alarm clock. It was a long walk to the bathrooms, so I took a brief walk back into the trees to let off the pressure.

Feeling much better, I headed back into the RV. After a look at the bunk, I opted to grab the coffee pot instead. The walk in the brisk morning air had chased away the last vestiges of sleep, and watching the sun rise with a good cup of coffee sounded like just the thing. I had just sat the pot on the camp stove when a flicker of movement in my peripheral vision caused me to turn toward the trail.

Good god, I thought when I saw her. She had her back turned to me, showing off a perfect little butt bathed in the glow of the rising sun. From the second my eyes fell on her, I knew she was young. It was rare to see anyone less than thirty at the camp, but this girl had to be college-age.

Blonde hair hung down to the middle of her back, though most of it was pulled over her shoulders. It was a look I'd seen a lot of times over the last two years that I called the Lady Godiva. A woman with long hair could drape it over her breasts, giving tantalizing glimpses that were even more eye-catching than seeing them fully revealed.

As if in response to my silent wish, she turned, confirming the display that I'd already imagined. Then my eyes darted downward and I saw something else that tugged my lips into a smile. Close-cropped blonde hair adorned her mound, shaped into an irregular triangle pointing down. I've never been a big fan of the bare-shaved look.

Blame it on growing up in the 80s. I like a little bush.

I didn't dwell on it, naturally. Even at a camp where everyone is naked all the time, there are limits. I lifted my gaze as she finished her turn toward me, and got the shock of my life.

"Dawn?" I muttered as I stared at Linda's nineteen-year-old daughter, standing naked on the trail next to my camp.

"There you are," she said, and broke out into a smile.

"Dawn?" I said again, too stunned to think.

"Uh huh. I'd ask how it's hangin', but I can see," she answered, and then giggled. "Nice."

Boy, that made my face burn. There was nothing I could really do about it, short of cupping my hands over my crotch. Though my hands twitched to do exactly that, I avoided that added layer of embarrassment and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Walking around naked. It's pretty fun." She stopped within arms' length of me and said, "You're blushing. Don't you see people naked all day around here?"

It was already all I could do to maintain strict eye contact, and then she upped the ante. Her hands slipped beneath the golden curtains of hair, pulling them away and sliding them back over her shoulders. Her firm young breasts drew my eyes like magnets.

"They're not as big as Mom's, but what do you think?"

I think they're the best tits I've ever seen in my life. I didn't say it, but I couldn't help thinking it — because they were. I eventually found the presence of mind to tear my eyes away from them and turned my head to stare off into the trees.

"Dawn, you should... I can't..."

There was a hint of laughter in her voice when she asked, "Why?"

That's a damn good question, popped up in my head.

She sidestepped in front of me again. "It's not like you're with Mom any more. Stupid bitch. That guy next door isn't even that good looking. I'm going to start thinking I'm ugly if you won't look at me. You wouldn't want that, would you?"

I knew she didn't mean it, but she wasn't giving me much of an option anyway. I took a deep breath, fighting against the tingle of blood trying to rush between my legs. "What kind of game are you playing?"

"No game. I knew you were here, and I've always thought you were hot. I like older guys. So..."

Before my brain could process that information, she took a step forward, slipped an arm behind my neck, and kissed me.

There's no describing the full extent of thoughts and emotions that ran through my head in that frozen instant when her lips first touched mine. My sense of propriety told me to push her away before it went any further. There was no denying how bad it would look if anyone who knew who she was happened by. Jumbled in with those thoughts was the knowledge that Linda would lose her mind if she knew what we were doing. Considering what her mother had done to me, Dawn's lips had the sweet taste of revenge — as if they weren't sweet enough, anyway

In the end, it doesn't matter what I thought, because my body left my brain in the dust. Overwhelmed with desire, I kissed her back — our tongues meeting in a slippery caress.

I slid a hand down to her taut bottom and pulled her closer, but not before her hand wrapped around my cock. She moaned as I rapidly swelled in her grasp. I don't know how long we were kissing and groping each other, but it was plenty long enough for me to get stone hard.

"Fuck, that's a big dick," she said with her lips still brushing mine.

The lull was enough for me to realize what we were doing. "Hold on. We can't—"

She cut me off and said, "I thought we were a little past that," while giving my cock a squeeze.

I really don't know where the blood to fuel a blush and my erection came from, but it happened. "I meant out here. Camp rules."

Dawn let out a purr and said, "Oh. Okay." She let me go and started toward the RV.

I was only a step behind, and she had my cock in hand again before I closed the door behind us.

"Bet Mom would freak if she knew what I was doing right now, huh?" she said as she stroked me.

Thinking with her soft hand wrapped around me wasn't the easiest thing in the world to do. "Is that what this is about? You're mad at her for something and trying to get under her skin?"

She giggled. "Oh, I like it, because Mom's a bitch, but that's not it. I haven't had any good sex in like six months. I've heard the way you made her scream, so I'm betting you can do something about that. You can't tell me you don't like it too."

"Yes, I like it," I admitted, and reached up to cup her right breast in my hand.

"Mmm. So, do me."

Her nipples had been calling to me from the moment I saw them, so I answered. She gasped as I wrapped my lips around the stiff little bud. I sucked it and flicked it with my tongue, making her shiver, and her other hand settled on the back of my head.

"So, are my tits better than Mom's?"

I let her nipple go, and as I crossed to the other, I answered, "They're perfect."

"Oh yeah," she gasped, and then twined her fingers into my hair. "You're good at that. You're making my little pussy so wet."

There was an easy enough way to find that out. After a final suck, I straightened and slid my hands down to her hips. She walked backwards toward the bed when I pushed, and sat down the moment her legs touched it. I had to give my cock a squeeze to quell the throbbing as she lay back and spread her legs.

"Like that? Bet it looks better than Mom's worn out old cunt, huh?"

"So much better," I answered. She was really getting off on comparing herself to her mother. Can't say that it wasn't working for me too. I reached down and slid a finger inside her. Her muscles tensed, clamping down on it.

"Told you I was wet."

"Bet it tastes better than your Mom's too."

"Mmm! Why don't you find out?"

I was already kneeling before she finished the moan. She playfully yelped, and then giggled when I grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer to the edge. I took a deep breath of her womanly perfume while nuzzling my nose in the hair on her mound. It was just long enough to curl, and left her nether lips bare.

A hand pushed down on the back of my head and her hips lifted. "Oh, I'm so hot. Eat my pussy."

I thought about teasing her a little more, but honestly, my mouth was watering and I couldn't wait. I broke out into goosebumps from the first taste of her. I doubt there was anything different about the bittersweet nectar that coated my tongue, but the excitement of going down on a girl half my age made her taste like heaven.

"Mmm hmm. Mmm hmm. Oh yeah," she moaned as my tongue danced over her pink petals.

Her hips undulated on the bed, and I looked up to see her squeezing her breasts. Our eyes met and she gasped. That's when I decided I wanted a better taste. She squealed when I stabbed my tongue in deep.

"So good," I growled before giving her a hard, broad-tongued lap that ended at her hood. She gave a squeaky little cry when my tongue pressed it against her clit.

I pulled out every trick in the book after that. Quick flicks, hard laps, sucking on her hood — the works. Soon enough, I realized that she responded to each touch almost exactly like her mother did. I'd had plenty of practice at that, which was good. I desperately wanted to make her come, and come hard. From the way she was writhing on the bed and crying out, I suspected I was getting there.

"Yes. Yes. Just like that. Don't stop. Oh my god. Oh, you're going to make me come."

I responded with a growl while sucking her hood between my lips again. I flicked her exposed clit with my tongue, and felt the muscles in her thighs tense up. An increasingly louder series of whimpers tumbled from her lips, and she was there.

I held on tight, keeping her pussy within reach as she lurched and screamed in release. Her labia twitched against my lapping tongue as I drank up her juices, keeping the pressure on. She thrashed like a thing possessed with the covers bunched up in clawed fingers. All the while, her screams and yelps filled the RV with a symphony of sweet ecstasy.

She pushed on my head, but I devilishly gave her clit a few rapid flicks, drawing out a quavering groan. That's when her fingers twined into my hair and pulled at the roots as well, so I let her go.

Dawn gasped as I sat back, and her thighs snapped together with the speed of a bear trap. Whimpers mingled with her gasps for breath while violent shudders continued to rock her. I smiled and licked her juices from my lips as she slowly settled back to earth.

My knees were feeling it by that point, so I got up off the floor and sat down next to her. She looked up at me and seemed as if she were about to speak, but another shockwave wracked her body, sending her into a panting fit. I reached out and caressed her ass while she caught her breath, and smiled at her when her eyes fluttered open again.

In a weak voice, she muttered, "Oh my... Fucking wow."

"Good?"

She shivered and offered a brief chuckle. "You think? God. Most guys are just slobbering around down there."

"I've probably got a few years of experience on them."

"It shows. God, Mom is stupid."

"Can't argue with you there."

She laughed, and then moaned while reaching between my legs. I gasped as she rubbed in a generous amount of pre-cum that had seeped from me while I was going down on her. A mischievous grin spread across her face, and she started wriggling toward me.

I groaned as her fingers curled around me. The first swipe of her tongue made me throb, stole my breath, and caused another drop of pre-cum to well up. She let out a hungry moan as she scooped up the treat, and then took me in.

I sighed and stroked her hair as she gave me head — softly sucking and teasing the slit with the tip of her tongue. Then she let me slip from between her lips and curled her tongue around the tip. After another quick suck, she gave me two broad-tongued laps while looking up into my eyes.

This was one place where she differed a lot from her mother. Linda had always been aggressive with her blowjobs. She sucked hard and deep-throated me — gagging and slobbering a lot. It did the trick, but I was finding Dawn's approach a lot more pleasurable.

She stroked me with one hand in a loose grip while the fingertips of the other caressed my balls. She licked the shaft and gave me head more often than taking me in. When she did, it was always with soft sucks and a lot of tongue action. Whether it was the truth or not, it gave the impression that she was enjoying it.

The itch built slowly in my tip, but build it did. My breathing picked up, mixing with moans and groans as she pushed me toward the edge. I swear that every time the head wasn't between her lips, it was oozing pre-cum. When the itch began to spread down my shaft, I put a restraining hand on her cheek.

"Getting too close. Take me too long to get hard again," I warned.

She pouted and let out a disappointed moan, but the sparkle in her eyes told me it was an act. My cock bounced and bobbed — glistening with her saliva — as she sat up and caressed her body.

"God, you are so sexy," I said while she was tweaking her nipples.

She wrinkled her nose and grinned. "Thank you. Sexier than Mom?"

"You know it."

Dawn giggled and swung a leg over me, straddling my stomach. I could feel the damp heat of her pussy against my skin, making my cock tap her in the butt. The wide-splayed fingers of both hands glided up my chest, and she leaned down. Her fingers slid behind my neck at the same time as her nipples tickled my chest, and she kissed me.

Not once did I think about her having had my cock in her mouth and drinking up a continuous flow of pre-cum. I matched her kiss with equal passion and let my hands roam all over her back.

When her lips pulled away from mine, she said, "Why don't you warm me up while that cum settles back down?"

"I could lick your sweet pussy all day," I answered, lost in the sight and feel of her.

"Mmm... That's tempting, but I want that cock too."

There was no need to get up, because she brought the treat to me. I barely gave her time to straddle me before I pulled her down to my lips.

I felt her shiver as my tongue parted her folds and she said, "Ohhh, you really do like that don't you?"

I moaned, "Uh huh," without stilling my tongue.

"Me too."

Dawn's hips rocked back and forth as I lapped her, leaving me with her juices smeared from the tip of my nose to my chin. With her sitting on my face, I got an even better taste of her nectar, but I still couldn't get enough. She panted, whimpered, and moaned, grinding her wet heat against my lips as her passions soared.

Forget warming her up. I wanted her to come on my tongue again.

It wasn't to be, though. She sucked in a sharp gasp as she pulled away from me, and then pushed herself backward.

"I need you inside me," she said in a breathless voice as her ass bumped against my erection.

She rose above my hips, taking my cock in hand, and settled it against her folds. After a little wriggling that wetted the tip, she sank down on it. We both gasped as my cock slipped into her tight canal. She groaned as she slowly pushed back, engulfing me in her hot embrace, inch by inch.

12