The New Dress Code Pt. 02

Story Info
My co-workers and I take No Undies Mondays to the next level.
2k words
4.48
30.8k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read The New Dress Code, please do!

It was Monday, the first day of the work week. Some people dread Mondays. My feelings about this particular Monday were ones of apprehension. What would the day bring?

I was scheduled to be part of a presentation team at a local software convention. I had spent the weekend getting my slides ready. But it wasn't the presentation that had me on edge. None of us - not me (Sandra), not my supervisor (Bailey) and not our associate sales rep (Maria) - would be wearing underwear today.

It was company policy. The No Undies Mondays Rule - Bailey's brainchild - had been instituted just one week earlier. Since our sales numbers for the year-to-date were beyond dismal, Bailey felt that a little tease here and there might be good for business. "Sex sells," she always said. Indeed, most of us felt that Bailey was out there selling her ample cleavage. Up to now, it had worked, which explained why she had been the head of sales for the past ten years.

Maria and I went along with the No Undies Mondays Rule mostly because we needed to keep our jobs. I was fresh out of college and did not want to be fired from my first job in its first year just because sales were bad. That would definitely not look good on my resume. And Maria said she was still paying off her student loans, so getting sacked was not an option for her either.

This being the start of Week 2 of the No Undies Mondays Rule - Week 1 being "office only" (see The New Dress Code) - we were about to have our first field trial. It occurred to me that in a short while, I would be standing in front of about 100 men while I was not wearing underwear. I was soooo glad I went to college.

Not wanting to be overly showy in my no panties/no bra state, I decided to wear a black skirt and matching black button-down silk blouse. "Very business-like," I thought. I donned my skirt and blouse combination and looked at myself in the mirror. My nipples already were beginning to push through the blouse. Maybe it was the feel of the silk against my bare skin or maybe it was just the temperature in the room. "That's it!" I thought. "As long as it isn't too cold in the convention hall, I'll be okay."

Or so I thought.

Sales people always talk about "The Rule of the Presentation," where something is bound to go wrong at the worst possible moment. It started for me almost from the moment I arrived. I was sitting in a small prep room down a long foyer from the convention hall. Maria and I were getting our materials together. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and I started to get up. Before I was out of my chair, Bailey answered the door and was signing for a large box, which she promptly set down on one of the tables before closing and locking the prep room door.

Then, it happened.

As I sat back down, my skirt got caught on a nail or screw or some sharp thingy I didn't see that was sticking out on the side of the chair. I heard the sound that no woman ever wants to hear (unless she's on a date with a really hot guy she truly wants to have sex with, of course).

Rip!

The next thing I knew, there was a huge tear in the bottom of my skirt where the fabric came together.

"Crap!" I said, loud enough for Bailey and Maria to hear me. They both turned toward me at the sound of my relatively mild expletive, their eyes immediately falling on the torn fabric. "I'll have to run home and change."

"No, you won't," replied Bailey, fumbling around through the supply bag.

"But I just live a five minute drive from here," I said.

"Stick around, Sandra," said Bailey. In a moment, she had a scissors in her hand. "I have an idea. Give me a hand here, Maria."

Bailey motioned for Maria to hold the two sides of the torn skirt while she cut fabric higher and higher and higher until the side was open from the bottom almost to the belt line. "When I move, people will be able to see my bare leg all the way up my thigh to my hip," I said. "I'm glad I shaved my legs all the way up last night. And I'm going to have to be really careful when I sit."

"Stop whining, Sandra," replied Maria."You should be happy your skirt didn't split down the front. You'd be up on stage with your coochie on full display. And by the way, I shaved everything from the waist down."

"You mean like this?" I undid my belt, dropped my skirt to the floor and flashed Maria my shaved coochie. She countered by lifting her dress off over her head, flashing me her nude body. She wasn't lying about being shaved!

"Thank you, Maria," said Bailey, quite calmly. "It'll be easier to cut your dress up to the hip while you're not wearing it." She took her scissor and started cutting the fabric of Maria's dress. "And you both do realize there are security cameras in this room, don't you?" As Bailey continued cutting, she added, "Smile for the guys in security!"

Omigosh! The thought that one, or two, or three or more total strangers were staring at video of my bare bottom and exposed coochie sent a rush of wetness between my legs. Maria tried to cover her top and bottom but realized she didn't have enough hands and gave up.

"C'mon, Sandra," said Maria, "Just enjoy it. That blouse has to go!" She started to unbutton my blouse and slowly took it off of me. "I'm not going to be the only one here fully naked," said Maria, smiling as she waved to the security camera.

As much as I wanted to resist, I couldn't. I was frozen with arousal. Suddenly, as if in a trance, I moved toward the security camera and stood in full view of it. I lifted my head, looked directly into the lens, and blew the watchers a kiss. Then, I slowly ran my hands all over my nude body, stopping to rub my nipples, massage my breasts and finger my clit.

I couldn't help myself.

A moment later, Maria was standing behind me, her nude body pressed up against mine, grinding her breasts into my back and rubbing my bare behind with her hands. I got into her rhythm, grinding my bare butt between her legs. Maria then reached around to my front and started massaging my breasts while she gently tweaked my nipples. She moved in close to my ear, licked my lobe and then whispered, "I've never told anyone at the office this, but I worked as a stripper when I was in college. We did a lot of girl-girl dances. The money was great," she said. "But it was all acting, just like now. I am totally straight."

You could have fooled me, I thought. I shuddered when she ran her hands up and down the side of my bare leg, reaching in to stroke my thighs. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed. She touched me as if I was touching myself and she was enjoying it, too. I felt her wetness on my bare bottom.

By now all of my inhibitions were gone and I was truly enjoying this. When I opened my eyes, Bailey was kneeling in front of me, totally nude, her mouth licking my inner thighs. "Wouldn't you love to know what the security guards are doing right now," she said, flicking her tongue across my clitoris. I let out a small scream of pleasure. Bailey ran her fingers up and down my thighs some more, dipping one, two and then three fingers inside me. We continued for about ten more minutes, taking turns touching each other until - well, we did have a presentation to do.

Bailey looked at her watch and got up from the floor. "Sorry, ladies, it's time to go to work." She patted Maria and me on our bare bottoms. Still nude, Bailey sashayed over to the box that had been delivered earlier. "The clothes you wore here are a total mess," she said. She opened the box and took out three flesh-colored spandex jump suits that zipped down the front. "I had these made especially for this conference. They match your actual skin tone and they're adjustable."

As Maria and I tried ours on and zipped them up, we discovered that the jumpsuits were a little bit too loose. Quickly, Bailey stepped behind each of us and pressed a small button on the back of my suit first and then Maria's. Suddenly, all of the air was sucked out. I looked at Maria and could see her nipples and her cameltoe pressing agains the now skin-tight jumpsuit.

"Adjustable, huh?" said Maria. "From a distance, we're going to look like we're nude," I said, stating the obvious. Bailey smiled. "That's the general idea. Maybe I should have just ordered the transparent jumpsuits." She clapped her hands together. "Show time!" Then, she unlocked the door and we started down the foyer toward the convention hall. While we were walking, I looked up and saw a sign up ahead that read SECURITY. By the time we got to the doorway, three men had come out of the Security Room.

They were clapping for us, whistling, cheering and shouting "Great show!"

We all smiled at them. A very handsome security guard who was built like a pro football linebacker handed me and Maria his business card as we walked by. It read "Private Webcam Parties" and had his email and a phone number. "Let me know if you're interested," he said.

We continued our way down the foyer. One of the other guards handed Bailey an envelope that appeared to be filled with cash. Maria and I looked at each other and just giggled. "I guess he enjoyed the cam show," said Maria. "Ya think?" I replied. Bailey slipped the envelope into her briefcase. "We'll divide this up later."

As we entered the convention hall, hip hop music blasted on the PA system. The beat made me want to dance. In our skin-tight, flesh-colored, very-revealing-leave-nothing-to-the-imagination jump suits, we pranced our way onto the stage. The mix of middle-aged and young men in the audience burst into applause. Bailey, Maria and I stood in the middle of the stage, held hands and bowed. Then, we turned around and bowed again - just in case the audience wanted a better view. At that moment, I was both excited and aroused - and it showed.

Looking out into the audience, I could see men snapping photos and videos with their smartphones. I was beyond turned on. I looked at Maria. She pulled me closer to her and started to hump my thigh. She played with my nipples and rubbed my clit. Bailey came up behind me and ran her hands all over me, just as she did in the prep room. I let out a scream. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced.

As I regained my composure, we joined hands again and took another front and back bow. The crowd went wild! They yelled. They cheered. They whistled. They clapped. Some of the men came up to the stage and threw dollar bills. Others dropped off their business cards with their private cell phone numbers scrawled on the back.

Oh, did I mention that we were there to do a sales presentation? Well, it went off without a hitch. We closed several sales and got about twenty additional leads, not to mention a dozen or so propositions for group and individual sex. (One guy wanted to know if I would visit his hotel room later and masturbate for him while he stroked his cock but that's for another story.)

From a business standpoint, it looked as if Bailey's plan was working. And after this experience, my mixed feelings about No Undies Mondays were gone. There was no doubt in my mind that I was going to enjoy every single Monday from now on...