All Comments on 'It's Who You Know Ch. 02'

by IvoryTusk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving it!

More please! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

I hope this works out for them both. I love them

canndcanndover 9 years ago

I love these two...and more, I love amelia and zack, b/c it's easy to write about a guy meeting the hot ceo and dragging him into the high life. We all want that no matter what sex your preference. It's easier to write. The other two characters lend some extra depth to the story that I like alot. I think the first chapter was a tiny bit confusing b/c and maybe I didn't read the italicized print totally, so if you did this I'm sorry, but I'd have suggested something to set off that it was going to be about a group of people who were there at different stages of his life. My initial read began a bit confused with the different names and quick change of POV's that made me go back and re-read to see how they were connected. Maybe it would have helped to know there would be changes in POV's and that the people sorta circled around Tyler. Having Darren's POV so early on felt like it could have been added in a bit further down. I think you went back in time a bit after his appearance which we knew was after amelia. Anyway, aside from that little thing, I love the characters and the story. I thought it was great he didn't go home with him b/c I think that could have lit up Tyler's old ways or his old thoughts about himself. I think they were hot as hell though, but I'm not sure how they could make that work in the backseat lol. Lookin forward to more! A and Z need to have another kid too! :)

Nemo18Nemo18over 9 years ago
Can't decide

Don't know whether or not I like it. The pov shifts are a little confusing. I'm not sure I really understand Tyler

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EXPRESSIVE/INTENSE

Tyler's Vulnerability reminds me so much of the character ETHAN from AzanianHeat's story here on Lit titled, "I Know What I'm Doing." The story is always in the top 10 of all gay stories.

Fantastic job! Keep the chapters coming!

321wriley@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIvoryTusk@IvoryTusk
147 Followers
If you're reading this because you've read my works - thank you. A lot has happened in my life since initially uploading here. My two uploaded series were written during a whimsical rush of inspiration, with focus on "just getting something done", but I decided I liked the i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES