All Comments on 'Sisters' Misters Ch. 04'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
cardinalfancardinalfanover 9 years ago
Keep Going

A good story. I thought you could've been a little more detailed about the sex between Katie and Trey, but overall very good. I'm enjoying this series and I hope you can keep it going. You need a weekend with all 3 girls now. And a chapter with at least one of them being pregnant would be good too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoying this story

I thought for sure Katie would "expand" her horizons in the club,,,, but then I ain't writing this am I? Anxious to see how hubby/Daddy react to the tatoo! And a 3 girls weekend would give Trey, Jamal, and Scoot a chance to sample all 3 white pussies.

uh-ohuh-ohover 9 years ago
Great escalation

Very interesting including the mother, and no doubt opens up some interesting possibilities! I am greatly looking forward to seeing what the coming weeks will present to our black bred beauties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story!

A chapter with all three girls pregnant with potent black sperm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Red hot story to warm up a cold night

Or Trey's black girlfriend could teach Katie how to clean a cum filled pussy which would be the ultimate in attitude changing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

So now the mother and both daughters have gone black and bareback. I can't wait to see where this is going!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Fantastic

The story line is fantastic. I love the fact that not only have both sisters gone black but now mama has joined them even to the extent of risking getting pregnant. I really liked that mama got marked with her very own ace of spades. I hope that mama ends up with her very own baby bump with a black baby.

xntrcxntrcover 9 years ago
Cheers For Trey

What I most enjoyed in Sisters' Misters was imagining the character of Trey. I love the way he touches, and talks to Katie about, her white flesh! It's thrilling to imagine Trey "seducing and then fucking" a diversity of women! Great fun to think that many women , like Katie, would "desperately" say, "Trey, sweetheart, I have to see you again. I have to fuck you again!" Women competing for his time and attention! And formerly prejudiced white women clamoring for his black penis!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hmmm

I know you wrote that trey was a master of seduction, but i find it hard to believe that merely holding a womans hand would make her want to forget her marriage vows and jump into bed with him, get pregnant, then mark herself permanently as his property. All in one day

LucyGirlyLucyGirlyover 7 years ago
Good Series

I like where this has gone so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Covered Everthing Great about interracial love

Loved the story and you hit on all things intriguing about interracial lust. Tattoos, hickeys, shaved, creampies and great love making. Keep up the writing.

deerhunter00deerhunter00almost 6 years ago
One of my favorite series

You do great at these mother daughter interracial stories. You should do more f9r this series or msybe even create another one.

PenPal2001PenPal2001almost 6 years agoAuthor
@ Deerhunter00

Thanks for your positive feedback. There is a strong mother-daughter dynamic is my story "Blackjack Holidays."

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boy do this whitetrash cunts have quick lost their shit for brains.

Guess thatβ€˜s why πŸ’ wannt to screw them, cos da black sista πŸ’ have less.

Ask do motha πŸ’

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mother and her two daughters impregnated with black babies. Katie files for divorce and kicks hubby from house before selling it and moving with Trey.

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurabout 1 year ago

The best you can always say about any story is i came half way through reading it. Read the other half later in the day. Thanks for writing

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 1 year agoAuthor

@ Chloevesfur, That is a high compliment and I appreciate it! Please keep reading and commentintg. PP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
1384 Followers
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES