All Comments on 'The Shopping List'

by beaugueste

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cindylynn34cindylynn34over 9 years ago
five

enjoyed the age difference , the way she felt through the whole ordeal.. why anal sex took place , I have no idea , eventhough she did admit to an unexpected great orgasm during

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anonymous dirt bag

You must really have an inferiority complex. Either that or someone in your family went black and you can't handle it. My question IS WHY DO YOU KEEP READING INTERRACIAL IF YOU HATE IT? That's right...you must like it...even if you don't admit it. It's assholes like you that force authors to disable the comment box.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The guy actually didn't even do anything wrong. The chick led him on and never told him to leave, never mentioned a boyfriend. His intentions were clear from the beginning, she is just a slutty tramp willing to be used like that

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 9 years ago
Great start.

Great start to a story. And it continued very well. Don't pay attention to the negative comments. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love it

Love white sluts like you getting your holes stuffed with cock. Would have preferred a facial to finish your domination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hurrah again!

Damn, honey.... Wish you'd write one for me like that. Hot. You got totally FUCKED. it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I met a man almost the same way

I was in an antique store looking at a beautiful old coat rack for my hall when a man stepped up behind me and said "Nice Rack." I turned thinking some pervert was talking about my tits and he sheepishly nodded towards the coat rack. I blushed. He was like the man in this story, about ten years older than me and very black. We spoke for a while then he offered to buy me coffee. We talked for a while and then it became clear we were both turned on. We walked in the nearby park and I pulled him down a little used footpath. I was so turned on that I turn to lean on a tree, and simply slid my skirt up over my ass pulled my panties down and told him to fuck me. I had never done that before but I couldn't stop myself. And fuck me he did. Afterwards he drove me to his house where we stayed naked for the rest of the weekend. We celebrate our thirteenth anniversary in December.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaugueste@beaugueste
773 Followers
My name is Sarah. Super busy redhead so-and-so. I'm 5'3, 112, red hair, blue eyes, wear a 32D. Redhead. Biped. Lover of wine, dogs, sleep, reading, The Simpsons, and high heels.