All Comments on 'Mood Ring Ch. 07'

by Posey_Honey

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfection is worth Waiting.

This was enjoyable and my toes stayed curled.

If 8 is as good as 7 then take your time.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

i hope frances gets to return the favor and admits to herself who and what she is and loves anya.

richg780richg780over 9 years ago
going on

Really hope this isn't the end of the story. Really looking forward to seeing where Lynne and Anya go from here. How will they cope at work? Will Hailey come to see Lynne? How will that impact on this fledgling relationship? More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awwwwwwwesome

I will say I never read stories with more than one chapter but, your stories had me mesmerized.....Hot Hot Hot!!! Please write chapter 8

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
next chapter

please post chapter 8

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next chapter :)

I was just wondering how long til the next chapter :)

Posey_HoneyPosey_Honeyover 9 years agoAuthor
Still working

Just an update. I am still writing chapter 8. I reread it and decided there were some more parts of the story I could develop. This chapter has about doubled in length! I hope I have not gotten "sequelitis" like so many authors. But, I am very critical of the story and I think that my additional work is making the story better... not just more bloated. I guess I will just have to release it soon to find out ;) I estimate at the end of the week, but this is not my job and real life has a way of interfering with labors of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
:)

Ok thanks I'm looking forward to reading it when it's done :) I work to so I only get to check this site every few days :)

Cas

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago
Had almost forgotten...

How good chapter 7 was. I had to go back and read it again before moving on to 8 which just came out. I find the beauty and brains of these two women to be sexy as hell. The fact the doctor is from a different country, speak different languages, and have a sordid past lends mystery and anticipating in guessing what she will do next. I would like to acknowledge and thank the author, Posey_Honey for making changes in formatting the story. It went from recapping the prior chapter at the start of every new chapter, to now progressing the next action and resolve as it unfolds. Ms Honey, I support you in however you want to tell YOUR story. Enough said, now to chapter 8. Oh goodie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Unions...

If anything, the reason Lynne thinks this was so great is because she has been so stressed out for years and because she hasn't had any sexual release in that time, either. It would've felt great if she had done it with a man or a woman, meaning that Anya's saying that a sexual union of two women is greater than that of a man and a woman is untrue. And again with Anya's plots of seduction, Anya takes advantage of the situation when Lynne is throwing up to get Lynne to go home with her and finish seducing Lynne. If Lynne was in her right mind, she never would have been persuaded to cross that line and further be ensnared by Anya, who -poor woman- was herself forced to do things with lesbians until she herself was corrupted and turned lesbian. I really like your writing, author, but I absolutely despise this plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story.

Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Read

You have developed a near masterpiece with the contents of this story of Lynne and Anya. Developed slow and nice and spicy as Anya disclosed early that she was attracted to Lynne and yes, Lynne did say she worshiped, to a degree, Anya. So the story unfolds into one lovely, hot chapter 7 with more to come in 8, 9, 10 and many more thereafter.

Nothing like enjoying the lovely body of a woman from her toes to her lovely lips. So exciting and the conquest is lovely also. Particularly if it develops into a lovely, long term mutual relationship.

Keep writing this sexy, lovely, hot story and keep your fans happy as each chapter discloses more lovemaking between these two lovely women. Nice!!!!

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
DELICIOUS

So you have baked the eight tier cake. Now for the final touch; that would be the frosting and the trimming.

Who wee this has been one delicious treat. YUM YUM.

5🌟's

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous