All Comments on 'Trailer Trash'

by Vysis

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stellar!!!

Only one minor quibble...it is "man throne" not "man thrown". Outside of that, fantastic. I was pretty happy that you didn't make her into stereotypical trailer trash...and it rang true. Wish I had written this myself.

kiwiloverkiwiloverover 9 years ago
Great Start

Oh what a pity. Such a good beginning, lovely build-up and great scenario then it all slipped away. I can live with the stilted conversation as it made sense in context, though it was a bit cold but I'm not a big fan of the three-in-a-row approach. Surely the lad needed time to recover and there was room between for so much more. Cut page 2 and this would have been worth 5 stars.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Very good

Read, I have never understood the term trailer trash being used for women just because of where they lived, I have met some very nice Ladies that lived in trailer parks.

It was very hurtful to some of the girls I went to school with because they were thought of as being easy even if they weren't and it wasn't just the guys that looked down their noses at them but the other girls too.

Anyway I enjoyed your story, it's a stand alone story but another chapter would be ok too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
trailer trash

maybe she was fast with it came to sex . around here A double wide start

out at $60,000. If you put it on your own land , it is $100,000 with the price

of land, well , sewer system, lights , drive way, foundation to put it on.

the permits and land dead add to the cost also .A park rent of 300 to 500 plus a trailer payment is not that cheap. trailer trash is a morals thing and not a money

thing as most think nice tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story, but a little rushed

Could have used a little time for him to recover in bed after just having cum. Still enjoyed it. Could be worthy of another chapter or two.

LarsMacombLarsMacombover 9 years ago

This was quite good. The characters had wonderful dimension. It was wonderfully erotic and succeeded especially with regard to the fact that, when it ended, I was curious what would become of both people. In other words, you made me care about them. And, yes, it calls for a sequel.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
God that was hot

My cock is now rock hard and I need a release. Well written. Love hearing about an older woman giving a young guy his first taste of hot pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

This is a good tale. I love stories about first timers where the sex was good. Most of my buddies' firsts were in the backseat of a car with a girl who knew nothing more than he did. I was fortunate. My first lover was 43 and I was 18. It wasn't 'true love'. She knew it better than I did. When I said,"I love you", she said, 'of course you don't - but thank you just the same'. She taught me the different between love and lust or desire, cunnilingus, how NOT to use her nipples like volume controls on the radio, and that there is more to sex than just 'poke n hope'. I count myself very luck to have had those times together. She encouraged me to see and have sex with other teens, but she said not to expect the sex to be terribly satisfactory. She was right. Sex with girls my age was more athletic, I suppose, but was very shallow and not much variation. Sex with Lori, I'll call her, was a smorgasbored of experiences and always different. With her I was able to discover early on what I really liked and what I didn't. I didn't have to ask her if she was on birth control, but she made me ask that every time we had sex. She wanted me to get into the habit of making certain of that, and that I knew the responsibility is just as much the man's as the woman's as to safety from std's and/or pregnancy. All young men should have an experienced teacher. It would be preferable, she thought, if mothers would undertake their son's sexual education. But most mothers have hangups and won't go there. So a good neighbor is the next best thing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Niice

Definitely room for growth here. I'd like to see how she starts alter-fucking both for babysitting un-beknownst to them, but sooner or later big brother gets jealous when he finds out about them after a while (LOL chpt 2-3) , then younger brother is crushed when he finds out , then she does both.

OR

Kid brother with his new confidence starts screwing girls, She stops by peeps through window in a fit of jealous rage she calls for big brother, sets it up for kid bro to walk in during a fuck war with big bro! Kid bro is now crushed. She feels bad, gets kid bro back, Brig bro's not having it, he's gonna tell everyone in trailer land unless she does both of them.

c'mon Vysis whatcha waitin' for!!!!

LOL LOL LOL

Crusader235Crusader235almost 8 years ago
So Friggin Hot!

This story is one I'll read over and over. Reminds me of my first time with an older woman, a MILF. I just wish there was a few more chapters. It would great to read about their futures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmm I. Good Story

In my favorites now. A really good story and I would like to read more about them and how there relationship grows. In other words you should write one or more follow up stories about them and the progress of there relationship and where it goes.

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EDUCATION

I like these "educational" stories. Most of them lack what an education is for: putting it to use with girls his age. This story even lacked the rest of his education. What it did have was well told with plenty of dialog. I give it 5 stars since the part that was there was good.

Paul in Oklahoma

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishalmost 5 years ago
Really good first-time story

I especially liked how it was actually somewhat educational, as well as super-sexy. I remember when I first started to read erotica when I was young and inexperienced, and this kind of story would have actually helped me understand anatomy better and make my first time a lot less awkward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Friend's Mom

Reminds me of a friend's mom who lived in an RV park. I was 20 and she 52 and curvy, but hot and sexy. After a favor of giving her a ride from dropping off her car for repairs, she invited me in for a refreshment, then soon got flirty and seduced me. She loved my big thick cock, and gave me the best head ever, then said it was time to just fuck. At first she wanted doggie style, but stopped because she said my cock was too big, and hurting her cervix, so we finished by doing missionary. She wanted to know how aroused she got me by asking me to pull out and ejaculate all over her tits, so she could see how much semen I would spurt. Holy shit, it seemed like a spurted a fuck'n quart.....all over her tits and her sexy hairy pussy

snorkie1979snorkie1979over 3 years ago
Older woman

I was lucky as a teen to have a have a older neighbor that I got to fuck quite a few times, This story brought back sweet memories.

Jimmy0235Jimmy0235over 2 years ago

I'd love to read a follow-up where she teaches him to take her up the ass.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I remember being young and inexperienced. I was 20 and home from the Navy. As cliche as it sounds, I stayed with a friend of the family who lived in a trailer. I came home late one night and she was laying in her bed. Her bedroom was beside the front door and her bedroom door was open. She was sitting up and reading. She wore and old tee shirt that hugged down and one of her breast’s was exposed. I wished I had gone into her room for now I know it was an invitation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVysis@Vysis
781 Followers
I have an active imagination but very little free time! I have at least a half dozen works in progress at any particular time and few more ideas that are only that. With a PhD in science, I do a lot of technical writing, but really enjoy getting my fiction on when I can find a...