All Comments on 'Alice What's the Matter?'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

very good please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very nice but

am i the only one who thinks that mark should really be mad or jealous about alice fucking dan and not him at least first??

i mean when mark first asked, why not dan, alice said he didnt want to tease dan cause he might go for more, and when she does they fuck already and she loves it to let him cum inside her???

also alice said something like that she will teach him a lesson for saying that or so like ahe ia going to tease and leave him (at least that what i understood when mark told her about dan).. if thats how it goes, i wouldnt mind anyone giving me these kind of leasons!!! :p

anyhow, looking forward for the continuation to see how it will go!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I personally would not have stayed in the same room while my brother and sister or any two people jacked each other off. I'd would have gotten up and went to bed with out saying a word and after seeing them have sex I would have given them both the cold shoulder speaking no more that absolutely needed. The sister was a hypocrite implying that he was special to her and that she would never do such a thing with the older brother. He has every right to feel jealous and betrayed. This is your story an you should write it the way but take into account how human emotions work.

celticwolf08celticwolf08over 9 years ago

The story was pretty good until you involved the older brother after that I lost all interest in the story. Sorry I just don't find it appealing or realistic to involve a third person in the way that you have.

MaximguyMaximguyover 9 years ago
Okay.

It was a real turn off that the sister was doing this due to boredom. Then involving the other brother. Then when they get caught, she's all "no big deal." I also feel like making this incest was pandering and just doing it for the taboo and being lazy about making there be real tension. Certainly none of the siblings were worried. I still have it a 3 due to it still being technically well written. The plot though was meh.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

as soon as she fucked or did anything with dan mark should have got up and left.she lied and used him for her own ends and destroyed any trust he would have had in her.then for her to protect dan just made it worse.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965over 9 years ago
WTF

I've never written a bad comment before but this story was just wrong. I love sibcest but there needs to be some kind of reason for it. Yes I get that two of them are outgoing and one isn't but if she thought the dickhead brother would take advantage then why involve him? She calls Mark nice & lovely but only fucks Dan, what is that all about? Whether he should be jealous is immaterial, he should just be angry she wanted to involve the other one & thought better of him.

I didn't read the rest of the reviews but I find that most people that read this category usually want romance & at least real affection if not full on love in these stories; this lacked anything of the sort. Maybe a second chapter where she is full of contrition and remorse towards both the parents & the nicer brother Mark could turn it around but I admit I am at a loss how to get this unfeeling, disjointed plot to that point. I could not score it as I will not give a purposely low mark to anyone & I have found other of your stories enjoyable in the past. I hope this is jut a blip or you have plans for a more joyful ending to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I was enjoying the story, but when it got to the older brother, I became less enamoured of it. I expected her to do something more along the lines of 'teaching him a lesson,' as he seemed to be a bit of a prat, not having sex with him. It doesn't seem as though he is getting the short end of the stick in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I enjoyed the story completely.....even adding the third....i liked it...and to the one commentor complaining about no reason for the incest?!?!?! Seriously???? Is there normally a reason for incest....during my incest period...we just did it because we wanted to fuck...my cock in her pussy.....there was no deep seeded inner hidden love that we were gonna explore...it was Alice decscribed it...having fun and no harm was done.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
* * * *

In Part 2, I hope Mark fucks Alice in her tiny crinkly stinky asshole. Then Alice can suck her shit stains off Mark's deflating cock! Soon, Alice will crawl up and let Mark suck her shit covered tongue while Rex (the dog) pounds Mark in his newly expanding asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
teach him a lesson?

Letting him fuck her while being a bitch to her "favorite" brother is teaching him a lesson? wtf?

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Alice with Dan

was very disappointing. especially after what she told Mark.

she must have been "bored" again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

waiting for Marks turn with Alice sure it will be more loving than with Dan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a bitch

She cares for her younger brother then teaches him a lesson like that? You're a fucked up writer. If you are going to do this shit, Mark should have told the parents about them fucking. She deserves that. She's nothing but a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW !

Beautiful, Mum &Dad can come around in sequel. U r very. Good writer. Like Always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Okay Alice doing an about face and fucking the one she says she does not even like while treating the one she supposedly likes like shit is rather stupid. Are you a virgin only child? You really do not understand siblings at all let alone women.

prop69prop69about 9 years ago
Hope there are more chapters.

I feel like we were left out. Does Mark get to Fuck Alice? What happens?

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Good at first

THEN alice became a SLUT. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Intelligent boyfriend 34 old where the fuck intelligence gone use slut next time idiot

Slut

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyalmost 9 years ago

I can't say this was my cup of tea. The kids seemed to be way too callous of their parents feelings, to the point that they were completely unlikable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well that sucked! Poor boy didn't get laid, and after all his sisters talk about "oh, not with Dan!" She off and brings him in and then fucks him!

I enjoyed sister being totally calm with heart attack mom, lol. Dad was more reasonable, most likely thinking that if he were in the boys shoes he would do the same thing! Or wishing it was him!

I've also got a bug up my ass about the mom... Usually the one that screams there loudest about something is the one that has done it themselves at some point before ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not what I expected

You had me until it turned into a three some and then it went downhill from there. It was well written but just not my "cup of tea".

Dick88Dick88over 7 years ago
Epilogue

I needs more story. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a let down.

I honestly have nothing against "Cheating" stories, but the second she let Dan in on their fun and blatantly offered her self to him it just felt wrong. She had been toying and playing with for Mark for a week, and kept saying she wasn't interested in Dan and yet the second she found out Dan had a thing for her she jumped him the first chance she got.

Where was the lesson she wanted to teach him? Honestly scimmed the last part of the story in hope that Mark got rewarded somehow, but nope, all he got was the same old BJ she had been giving all week.

And when they got caught in the end I hoped Mark had said something in the line of "Well at least I'm not fucking her like Dan is". But never happend.

All the emotions between them just went out in the snow, and the end just made the sister feel like a psychopath without feeling or a tweaker looking for the next fix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bullshit

This story is straight bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why put so much work into building a good story and put absolutely zero work into 1 sentence orgasms?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
1539 Followers
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...