All Comments on 'Cock Cravings Ch. 02'

by Wesea112

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
finish it

hope you finish it soon, love the thought of being taken by large cock, and being made to be a cum slut for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

I've been hard and throbbing from start to finish. So horny and the verbals made my big cock throb harder...it's out now and I need to take care of it NOW before anything else.Well done you cock loving faggot slut!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Like you, I am cum loving cock sucking faggot. Sucking a cock is so much better than fucking a woman. The idea of being used by a man for his pleasure just makes me want to suck his cock and have him fuck me so much more intense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful

Your story was fantastic,it matches my way of thinking. I have sucked a few cocks but the last one I sucked was the greatest ,it was 8 ins long and very thick.I met him on line and went to his house to meet him thinking that maybe I won't get to suck him off,but what a surprise I got,not only did I get to suck his cock but he sat on my face so I could lick his asshole then I sat on his cock which felt wonderful inside me.He then asked me would I like him to fuck me which I agreed to it was fantastic. Keep in mind I am Bi and have been married for 50 years and only started going with men about 3 years ago after watching a few gay porno's and realizing what I had been missing all my life. O what a beautiful life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
memories, sweet memories

Been years since I have sucked a man's cock but think of it often. Love the hot, smooth shaft of flesh; yearn to look up into the derisive eyes of the man as he pleasures himself in my mouth calls me a cocksucker and tells me all the nasty things he is going to make me do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One faggot to another

I too am a cock-sucking, cum loving faggot pussy-boy whenever I am with a naked , hard man. I too am bi, but enjoy men so much that I would be gay if I had never gotten into the habit of making love to women too. As my wife really doesn't want sex too much anymore, I guess I am more and more a gay cock lusting man. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Future Cocksucker

I have yet to suck a cock, but the constant cravings for a big, thick cock in my mouth are driving me crazy. This story is a real inspiration to act on my fantasy to be a full service sub bottom. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so tasty

Love being on my knees and looking submissively into the eyes of a man as I suck on his cock. Like to lick a man's balls, and behind his balls. Want him to use me; talk dirty to me and even to have a friend watch and comment. His friend can fuck me if he wants; but only one at a time so I can fully enjoy what a man is making me do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
black faggot here

Just love this story coz I can so relate with the author. Am a black bi guy, love dominating women, fucking them like sluts...love being dominated by men and being fucked liike a slut. My favorite position is to be on my knees high on poppers while a white dude has his thick cock in my black cunt and is pounding me and calling me all kinds of names...am in heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
White faggot too

I have been a faggot all my life and just adore having a cock spurt on and in me - I tried women but that has never worked for me ( I was married briefly in my 20s , but she left after catching me sucking the neighbours cock ) since then I have sucked more than a hundred different cocks and still look for more

PG564EPG564Eabout 5 years ago
YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

It takes a cock slut to write this, a cock slut to masturbate while reading this, and the world knows there are two faggots totally turned on by hot male sex. More!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Continued high quality filth!

I thought Ch. 01 would be hard to follow, but this was just as hot. relentless at times. Thought he was going to get anal. Clever teasing there! 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous