All Comments on 'Anal Summer Ch. 04'

by erotica881988

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ham_sandwichham_sandwichabout 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

...to an excellent story! Somebody's a great writer! ;-)

Five stars!

clausrclausrabout 9 years ago
Well written - And hot!

I really hope that there will be a lot more chapters. I can envision a bounty of hot storries with Madison and Lawrence (and Gemma and..)

I really enjoy that you also have good (and did I mention hot?) conversation.

erotica881988erotica881988about 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

thanks for the nice feedback . It really makes me want to write more.

there are plenty of chapters to come and the story will continue not just sexually but I hope on an intellectual level as well.

I have the worlds best editor and this wouldn't be possible without him.

TheUKGentTheUKGentabout 9 years ago
Great series

I love your writing style and characterisation.

Can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More, please

I know your bio says you're female, but it's hard to believe. You nailed great anal from the male perspective. I've thought about anal as being on a logarithmic scale: each inch in is 10 times more pleasurable than the last. Would you consider writing a chapter about the female experience of great anal? There is a book in that. You do have a great editor. These are quite polished, and Ch 4 is your best. I want to read more . . .

ham_sandwichham_sandwichabout 9 years ago
"More, Please" is right, you know!

You really should write a story about anal intercourse from a woman's perspective. It saddens me that so many women are set against this exquisite form of lovemaking because of the inept, self-serving introduction to it they got from some immature guy. A woman who's learned to love anal, both giving and receiving, can accomplish anything!

bertyoungerbertyoungerabout 9 years ago
Nice story

keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so so...although i love anal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererotica881988@erotica881988
256 Followers
Hi all any questions, Just ask.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES