All Comments on 'Sister's Wet April Fool'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SolonarjrSolonarjrabout 9 years ago
Sister / brother is hot!

I have fucked my sister for years. She is a demon in bed, almost as good as my wife. Loved the story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lovely story

This is a very lovely story. Defently looking forward to more and Julie getting pregmant for real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sargedog1

I've been with more than a couple girls who had mismatching underwear. never caused me any second thoughts when it came to fucking them LOL

BlargflakBlargflakabout 9 years ago

I enjoyed this story a lot. Nice description of the sex, and the incest aspect somehow adds excitement.

GingerCat1GingerCat1about 9 years ago
Pretty good

The story is good, I like the setup a lot. The only part I did not like was how Julie talked to herself. No one talks like that to themselves and it just felt a little forced simply to further the plot. It did not feel real. Other than that a good story.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965about 9 years ago
Loved it!

I almost missed this story but I'm glad I didn't. Just enough build up and explanation to set the scene and a viable premise for what happened. Good little twist with Julie pretending to be pregnant at the end too which helped further the belief in how their relationship works. As for the comment by GingerCat1, there are plenty of people who do speak out loud to themselves, my wife and I included; if I get caught doing it I just reply that I get better answers that way! Well written story that like others have said could be taken further.

peebudypeebudyabout 9 years ago
playful

a delightful romp for sure

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
is this entered in a contest?

If not it should be.

Chris7swChris7swabout 9 years agoAuthor
Definitely in the contest!

Hi Rightbank,

Yep - I made sure it was entered in the April Fool contest, although the chances of winning are slight. But I do appreciate all the comments that have been coming in - every author likes a bit of praise!

Many thanks to you all.

Chris

GeorgieHGeorgieHabout 9 years ago
Checking Doors

Hi my lovely Chris. A couple of points (no, not these....)

1) you know, some women do talk to themselves when they are alone (or think they are), and you know my situation well enough to imagine me doing it, I'm sure

2) there's a confirmed practical joker around this house and I'm thinking I'd better be a little more cautious from now on - we wouldn't want 'F' to get any ideas now, would we?

Well would we???

Oh Chris, I love your dirty mind!

5 stars and a little play

Your Georgie

xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sure did get me off!

This is one fucking hot story, Chris7sw!!!!! I had to get my hands on my cock as soon as the sister walked onto the scene. You understand fuck tales very well - and if you fuck as well as you write about it - I wish we could join sex organs some day!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
2869 Followers
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...