All Comments on 'Learning to Fuck Again'

by HisDirtyLittleSlut

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
mojorisin1967mojorisin1967about 9 years ago
Hot!

Thanks for posting. We can't wait for more adventures of her's.

amoroneamoroneabout 9 years ago
I loved it

What a gorgeous story, realistic and not too complicated. The young man was an extremely fortunate participant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh yes she would... better than some jailbait.

...surely she wouldn't be thrilled to know her son is banging the 40 year old divorced woman next door!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for writing a story with believable people in it. To read more of the stories here, all women are fashion models are all the guys have foot long cocks.

HisDirtyLittleSlutHisDirtyLittleSlutabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I love the comments and emails from everyone! It means a lot to hear such good things being said about my writing! Please, make sure you rate the story and always feel free to email me, I do love hearing from all of you!! <3

fighterpilotB4fighterpilotB4about 9 years ago
This is hot!

Are you sure this is just a fantasy? Sounds like it was real to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good short story

Quite a few women have gone thru this pst divorce phase. Often they find boy toy at the gym. It is good therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good read!

My wife is going to get so wet when I print this off and read it to her tonight! Thanks for a great setup for our "date night"!

HamsterHamsterabout 9 years ago
When is it Rape

I got to the part where she is in the shower and he is in the bathroom watching. Apparently he has decided that she needs to be fucked. Not HER decision, his. She was not offered the choice. Sounds like rape to me. Regardless of the outcome, this kind of fantasy is really pretty much all wrong.

The story would certainly have been better served by at least letting the two of them develop some kind of relationship in which the sex would be a logical step and consensual.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Thanks***

Thanks for sharing.

HisDirtyLittleSlutHisDirtyLittleSlutabout 9 years agoAuthor
Hamster...

I do agree with you, somewhat. I apologize for not properly conveying the surmounting sexual tension she was feeling just by watching him in the window or the arousal she felt by being next to him outside. There was flirting there, albeit a small amount and maybe I could have elaborated on it a tad more before he began watching her in the shower. As a victim of rape, I would never condone an actual rape. Many women, and men, have fantasies of being taken against their will, although that was not where I was taking this piece. He awoke a desire in her and yes, without him being aggressive, she wouldn't have made a move. I am sorry you feel this is a rape piece and I wish you many joyous days. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
afraid

I'm afraid tht I must agree with Hamster. It isn't enough that she was fantasizing about him and his 18yr old hardbody. It doesn't matter that she was incredibly turned on. The fact is that he invaded her space without invitation and did not ask her if this was what she wanted. He simply took her. The fact that she would probably have said no and this story would have not existed or taken another direction is immaterial. He could probably not have been convicted of rape, but rape it was and she was at a very weak and vulnerable time after the divorce psychologically. She was JUST getting to the point to where she thought she might be able to start maintaining her property when this happened and he took advantage of her frame of mind. He was just so wrong.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 9 years ago
Moved just a little fast without establishing prior interest or tension

The basic premise is sound, but it moved too quickly from helping-the-neighbor to taking-charge-and-banging-the-neighbor. There should have been much more tension between the two over a longer timeline, a few days at least, before he worked up to walking in and taking charge. And as others have said, there should have been a scene as part of the bathroom sequence that had him explaining that he really wanted her because he found her sexy and she excited him BEFORE he came on with such assertiveness (not dominance, as I see it) and shaved her pudenda clean and then took her in her own bed.

This story needs at least one more chapter, possibly two or three, detailing her rebirth as a sexual being, developing their affair, seeing her drop weight, tone up, and spiff up her appearance and wardrobe, before coming to a resolution. There is a 22 year age gap between them; and while marriages with that big a gap have been known to make it over the long run, most of the time these things crash and burn quickly, unless ended by mutual consent (as I believe your characters would). So, HDLS, please think the story through, plot it out, and give us the resolution the story cries for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

What a "shaved" shit..

- Bleeeh...

txcrackertxcrackerabout 9 years ago
I liked it !

I liked it ! As for the other comments BAHA !

It was fast and furious just what she needed and it seemed what she wanted .

Thanks

tx cracker

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffabout 9 years ago
My real name is Jeff

This story was very much like my first time.

I was 15, the neighbor lady was recently divorced & she had a son named John who was one year younger than me.

After our first time together, whenever I went to visit John, I hoped that he wasn't there so I could have some time more along with his mom.

The actual start of our affair was that I liked to give her back massages & she loved the attention I gave her.

Then I offered her foot massages, which is my real weakness. She was very ticklish at first, but she soon let me do whatever I wanted.

This affair went on for six more years.

I am a senior citizen now, but the sexy smell of her sweaty feet just after I had removed her navy blue Keds sneakers will be in my memory till the day I die.

And hopefully in heaven too !!

Oh yeah, all those barefoot angels !!!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
More like immature

certainly not Romance, it borders on non-con and BDSM, definitely not erotic.

and he is an egotistical predator.

SubtlydefinedSubtlydefinedabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed.

I quite liked this story. I had the impression that the two knew each other, they were neighbors after all. From the way you wrote this, I got the impression that you'd be happy if it happened to you. If that is the case, id happily mow your lawn any time ;)

Thank you for the great read.

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
In the eye of the beholder. . .

I see a fantastic summer comming. A little demanding, a little submissive, a lot wanting, a lot needed. So another chapter, I havn, t looked yet. How about yard work for swimming in the pool, he's already trimed the bush. So the pool party involves some of his buddies, in a nice way, and continue to boost her appetite for young men. We would all be delighted to provide her with some man gravy she finds to be tasty. ? . `*~*`

Oh I'm sure mom will never find out, unless she need swimming lessons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My First

She really needed this. Even if it was just for the summer. Of course he was a little bit of a predator, he's a teen. My first time was with the Neighbor Lady, but she didn't know it at the time. I was 16 and she was vulnerable. Her son died in Vietnam, her husband couldn't take being reminded of his son's death every time he woke up next to her face in the morning. Mother and Son looked very similar. They were both so sad together, so he left to be sad somewhere else and gave her the house. I took her on a lounge on the back patio. I don't know how I even knew what to do, but I knew I had wanted to do it with her even back when the concept of what 'IT' was, was still a little hazy. No one talked to Boys much about sex back then. Most of us learned what we knew at first from magazines and bathroom walls plus dirty jokes we heard our fathers tell. But I had my Neighbor Lady and we gave and took what we each needed from each other for several years. Women don't seem to understand that, to a teen boy, a grown woman is so much more mysterious than our contemporaries. I knew almost everything there was to know about my classmates. We'd played 'show me yours and I'll show you mine' as children (some of them). I knew when the prettiest girl in the class had her first period even - she was terrified when she began to see blood on her leg in Social Studies Class. But an adult woman HAS to be different - or so I thought. My Neighbor Lady had only ever seen her husband's penis and only then rarely. They only ever had sex under the covers and in the dark, he dressed with his back to her. So, my 16yr old penis HAD to be different - or so she thought. We both learned a lot about what we thought that afternoon. I love this. It made me remember all those years ago and my first Lover. A man never forgets his first lover, there seems to be a special corner of a man's heart that's always hers. And I guess I was a little bit of a predator too. I saw how upset she was and I saw my chance. WOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Way of the world

Sorry, but the shower scene was pretty right on. Like it or not, males pursue females, and females understand the dance. Rape, throughout history and even in the current political correctness wave of trying to pretend we can change eons of evolution, is rape when the woman physically resists. It's seduction when she feigns resistance and gladly gives in. She could have locked the bathroom door, she could have screamed for him to get out right then, she could pushed him away, or any number of other things - what she did was believable and right for both of them in the context of the story. Besides, it's fiction, and this site doesn't lend itself to extended relationship building - if that's what you want, go buy a bodice buster at the airport bookstand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I'm 59 years old with huge tits and big nipples that point south, a well rounded body and a hairy old pussy but my young 21 year old window cleaner has no trouble getting hard for me. He tells me he likes older women and I have no problem with him seeing me naked. He loves me to get on top and ride him so that he can grab my bouncing boobies and when he spreads my legs and starts sucking and licking my pussy, the orgasms come thick and fast. His favourite is to rub his cock between my tits and cream all over them. Who said sex is only for young slim women. I enjoy sex now much more than I did when I was younger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Every woman needs a Jeff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2 and 3 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every mature married or divorced lady would benefit from a young cock occasionally.. I keep telling my wife this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, but you gotta keep this going! Being she was so ashamed of her own body, he starts taking her to the gym with him, and is amazed at the transformation of her body in just a few short weeks! She gets her confidence back after being with him for the summer, so much so, she starts hitting frat parties and dating college guys, until she meets a nice research assistant that just pushes all her buttons, including the most important one to her, or something along those lines.😉 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story, and read some of the comments made by others. Although it could have had a bit more context of her feelings before her initial sighting of the neighbor, I do not agree with Hamster and his assessment of it being a rape story. Without knowing her prior feelings or mental character, one has no idea what her sexual enjoyment would be. She could be a submissive and not know it, which would be an interesting direction, should you decide to continue the tale. Just my thoughts. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. Thanks. 5⭐

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Meh. Too many tears over a loser.

YouwritelikearetardfucksYouwritelikearetardfucks9 months ago

Robotic dialogue you really need to use contractions "I'll, you'll, you're, we'll" etc, sex scene was way too short and nondescript, I really don't understand why someone would write an erotic story and have a wham bam sex scene it's like "I put it in...feels good...bam bam...I'm cumming" it's a let down and lame AF as well as extremely common on lit, I think the story had great potential but the dialogue was like vulcans communicating and the sex scene was just boring I think you can do much better.

VirgoPiscesVirgoPisces11 days ago

omg I really want to be this neighbor! probably not the divorced part but the neighbor catching the eye, and then some, of the hot young stud next door!! pleeeeease add more to their story with additional material!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous