All Comments on 'Emma'

by Sabledrake

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
IRISHLASS1983IRISHLASS1983over 19 years ago
PLease continue

PLease do a follow up to this story I really enjoyed it.

Yvette1Yvette1about 19 years ago
This is why you're my favorite author...

Reading your stories is as good as actually being a part of them. You have a real talent for writing and I hope you continue.

QuintQuintalmost 19 years ago
Beautiful, beautiful...more please!

That was some genuine, well-crafted arousal building--both in Emma and myself! Though more in line with "mainstream" fantasies than many of your other submissions, this kept my attention riveted throughout and was a delicious exercise in fantasy. Thank you as always for sharing your exquisite talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it

great story. more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Daaaang!!

I've read stories of such things before of a young woman being shipped off for the sake of family respectability, but this one definately deserves to be continued.

As most stories go, what a character is wearing and what he or she looks like is never really set in. I like writers who give faces to characters- makes them believeable.

With how Emma and Jake end up finding out that they are going to be step mother and step son is definately laughable since Emma's thoughts go from worrying about never seeing Jake again to shock about finding out she's going to marry his father.

I'd definately would like to find out how the two of them will handle this since the feelings for each other seemed to be shared.

But for right now, I doubt that they're in love with each other.

Liking one another, maybe.

I'm definately looking forward to this story if another chapter appears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
love it!

Awesome story! Please continue this I would love to see Emma and Jake end up together,but I am a romanitic who happens to have a high sex drive and a sense of adventure!

bitsiebluebitsieblueabout 18 years ago
I agree....

...that we need to hear more about Emma, Mr. Carson, and her five new "stepsons." Nice twist at the end. :)

lildragonlildragonover 15 years ago
No WAY

You cannot leave it there. That is just wrong!!! Give us More.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More Please :)

MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE!!! Please. This story got me soo horny and then it ended! I could have read 20 more pages and still wanted more!

GiftofondineGiftofondineover 13 years ago
Wow!

I'm becoming a big fan it seems! Every story is better than the last! Well done and thank you!

~N

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

I would like to hear about life on the ranch

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More more more

We need to hear about Emma and the boys. All of them, one at a time then in multiples and ending with a massive gangbang. She is really going to enjoy her new life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please Continue This Story

I LOVED this start, but when I checked your page I saw that it wasn’t continued. PLEASE continue, I really enjoyed it, and I would love to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous