All Comments on 'BCSex'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
subteach1subteach1over 20 years ago
THA MIGHTY BCS

I LOVED YOUR STORY! SOUNDS LIKE A REAL POSSIBLE EXPLANATION OF THE BCS SYTEM! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Not enough

You cut it short just before you got to the good part.... otherwise a great story.

NuttnonNuttnonover 20 years ago
Eroslit scores again!

Top notch, as always. You remain one of maybe three Lit writers who are able to make me horny AND make me laugh at the same time. I hope one of my stories does the same for you one day...

Yours --

Nuttnon

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Brit Award

As always Traci another fantastic story. As I am from England, you can see you fans worldwide

Alan

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
You hit the nail on the head as they say

Loved your story and I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't true, at least in the minds of the USC people. To be rated Number 1 in the top 2 polls and to be excluded is ridiculous. If they don't deserve to be in the Sugar Bowl then they don't deserve to be Number 1 in the polls. Obviously something is really screwed up. But back to your story, wow everytime I read one of your stories I get horny. Thank you. You do a great job writing for us. Keep up the great work.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
Every man's dream . . .

. . . a sexy woman who knows football! Thanks for that explanation of the inner workings of the BCS. I have to believe that the USC Song Girl immediately left the BCS office and went to Oklahoma and screwed Bob Stoops and Jason White. How else to explain how badly OU played in the Sugar Bowl that year. Thanks for arousing me and making me smile at the same time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous