All Comments on 'Best Friend & Wife'

by paulanon

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
With my cock throbbing I say

if this doesn't want to make you have a 3some with your wife and another man, nothing will.

Great story.

cutnloosecutnlooseabout 20 years ago
Loved IT

Great story......Hot, Sexy and nasty......Gotta love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sounds like deja vu to me...

Nicely written. Your tale brings back wonderful memories.

How much is fact and how much fiction?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I want it!

What a great story......I particularly liked the feelings that were shared. Thank YOU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice story

Nice, We've had a few MMF 3somes with a friend of ours. It's been fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
VERY sexy

We have talked about this before, maybe this story will be the "ice breaker"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantasy of mine

This is a hot fantasy that I've had for many many years. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i would loved to have been the friend

i have always dreamed of something like this. what a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The best

That's the best story I've read in a while.

AsuedeAsuedeabout 14 years ago
Perfect Mm and f bisex.

Sucking and fucking one anoithers mouths and assholes makes a good story about how to get off and get everyone else off into a warm wet hole

drifter1962drifter1962almost 14 years ago
So fucking hot

Damn, I loved that story. I read it once, then read it again while I stroked myself off. I'll be reading it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pretty Damn Good

The idea of rimming has always grossed me out, but other than that I thought it was really good. I got off to it, at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good start

It had a nice combination of sex, but started off a bit too pat, that is, they seemed to all know what was coming.

The "Britishisms" sort of slowed things down, or rather, made some parts rather stiffer than if the language was a bit less formal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
double cum

One of my hottest fantasies You made me cum twice.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 13 years ago
OMG WOW

Hottest ever! I'm gonna take a break before reading the next part. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot Damn

That was super HOT, I would so love for this to happen to me. Whether with my wife & another guy or another couple entirely it would be so awesome. I would love to be the filling in a fuck sandwich.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ideal Fantasy

Very hot story. I would love to try a hard cock deep in my ass especially if mine is in a wet pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I had separated from my wife, I was 38, one of our best friends, Bob and Rhonda, asked me up to their place for a weekend. They were nice, a little older, Bob and I played squash, he kept himself very fit, then came home to a nice tea. A few drinks after and then Bob said we are going to bed now, if you would like to join us, we would like that and they walked away. What, had I heard right, I went and showered, walked past their door, I looked in and Bob said come in, Rhonda was on her knees being fucked doggy style. I entered, my cock going hard, Bob moved back, help yourself as I looked at Rhondas plump bottom,i hesitated, go on, she is waiting so I stepped behind her and slid into her very wet pussy, it felt good, I hadn't fucked for some time and it wasn't long before I blew deep into her. When I pulled back, Bob stepped up and pushed his cock back into his wife, saying how wet she felt and the he too filled her. He said she loves to suck cock and she is good at it, I moved in front of her and he was right, she was very good. Bob had moved under her and was licking her pussy, I was hard again and Bob said fuck her again, she wants it, so again I moved behind her and pushed into her, so sloppy, and I settled into a great rhythym as Bob said that's it fuck her as he licked her pussy. Every now and then I felt his tongue on my cock as I pulled back, she was moaning and I felt her orgasm as Bob licked her and I fucked her, she got very wet,and she moved a bit forward and my cock slipped out. I felt Bob grab it and push it back into her, I fucked into her again,i slipped out, this time close to cumming, Bob grabbed me again and I pushed forward expecting to slide back into Rhonda but it felt different and I looked down and I was sliding back and forward into Bobs mouth, I went to pull away but he pulled me forward, sucking my cock at the same time. I stayed still as he sucked my cock,his fingers caressing my balls until I felt my cumm rising and shot into his mouth.. That was the beginning of a great weekend.

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
it is better

It is so hot, fucking wife of friend after he has emptied his cum in my mouth and then he fucking my ass ... should be experienced

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sweet

What a fantasy of mine. The only thing to top it off would be for me to have a video camera and video the entire time (by whomever). And oh yeah, to have my wife doing my best friend and I is what I really want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Delish

I would love to have the job of licking up this delish mess. Then start over again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i liked it!!

this is probably the best threesome mmf i have ever had the pleasure of reading,,very erotic,sensual,sexy, and hot, hot, hot!

bigboy269bigboy269over 9 years ago
Awesome story!!

That has me hard as FUCK!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hard and Horny

Mmmm what a sandwich to be in. Just makes me tingle!

literalvirginliteralvirginalmost 9 years ago
Amazing!

Well written and I could visualize the whole way through. Had me hard from the first kiss! I had a similar situation happen to me and loved every minute of it!

bdave2bdave2over 5 years ago
Outstanding!

One of my favorite fantasies. You've written it quite well. I liked the subtle tension, but you could have held onto that a bit longer as a tease to reader. I also liked the love that threaded through the narrative in a way that helped the carnal nature more enticing.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 5 years ago
Best line ever!

"It was like I was giving head to myself – he was responding just as I would have..."

creampies4evercreampies4everover 5 years ago
Loved It

The story really got me going. I especially loved how the married couple slowly introduced thr lifestyle to their friend, Sharing is caring.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Nice little tale of tails!

Bobbo66Bobbo66over 2 years ago

Hot story have been in that position

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerabout 1 year ago

Sexy and delicious. Want to come by later, my wife and I are waiting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous