All Comments on 'Alcoholic Mom'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I think I know your MOM

This sounds like a story close to home. Ryan is the son and Bonnie is the mom. Bonnies son Ryan has a friend also named Ryan. The friend Ryan fucked Bonnie and another friend Tony also fucked Bonnie. She is always drunk. But now she has moved on from the boys and is always out drunk in the bars fucking any guy that will look at her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
two of the dumbest thing a guy can do

tell someone you fucking and who,sharing the one you fucking.writer just don't get it.you go to jail for incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
GOOD STUFF

This is a great story. Not only does the son fuck his own mother, he lets his friend fuck her too. Good stuff. Very arousing. And each of them squirted her twice. If I could be there, I'd fuck her too. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This sucked, and it didn't have to. For me, lousy writing will always kill even the best of plotlines. And this was spectacularly lousy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I've read many of your stories, and I'm sick of giving you the benefit of the doubt. You're a really bad writer, there's no suspense nor tension in your stories, no anxiety, and worst of all, no pleasure.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

That would be one dead ex best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it all except the last two lines.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous