All Comments on 'Rebecca's Secret Ch. 02'

by Wannabe Chick

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
its all good

its a shame but most women just wont even let you get near their ass, let alone fuck it and certyainly not to tongue fyck it. sine turning bi, but thoroughly enjoying both sexes, it took me a while but now i reall enjoy licking and tongue fucking a mans fresh, clean asshole. its especially fun to gently masturbate them and they usually come rather quickly. then i take the bg hard cock into my mouth and take every drop. usually men are done with that, but on some occasions i have drank generous portions of womens cum, put it back in their ass with my tongue, then gavethem a glorious fuck. their cum has a diffewrent feeling on my cock than a mans, because i haver fucked an ass filled with mens cum. if it feelks good, do it and do it every chanceyou get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A fan of your stories..

I've read Bethany's secret, Alpha-gamma secrets & this latest. All of them made me cum before i could finish reading it. Sex scenes and physical appearance was vividly described. Characters' pretty much alive.. Hoping for the continuance of Rebecca's & alpha-gamma secrets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good stuff!

Can't wait for the 3rd part of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice job and keep it up please

Really enjoyed your story and can't wait to read the 3rd. partand see how else he protects her.It was nice to read abouta guy just loving his girl and not freaking out about someone alittle different.Nice Job and hope you update soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
HOt Shit

There need to be a part 3 to Rebecca's Secret. I love it. It true love that get workout and plus I want to know what happen next...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wishful thinking

i would have loved to have been taken this way. as it was in the good old pre aids days, luckily i didnt have to worry about aids ui was pulled out of my car in the dark parking lot behind a porno theatre and had a huge cocj forced into my virgin ass. my screams were muted by a hand over my mouth. i felt the hot cum fill me and as he pulled out i realized what a rush it was to be usaed as a cum recepticle. befoire i could move there was anothie cock in me and, although it hurt a bit, the only noise i made was wumpers of pleasure. the only thing i would do different in this excellent story, is i would ha sucked my cum out of her man pussy, .ovingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perfect Dream Come True

Many a time I have wanted to have a true passable shemale as a mate. One who looks like a woman, but has a small uncut cock to play with. It has been many a nights relief when the wife was too tired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
"hottest woman "..ever

very real and warm..I would love to be her or him..

he is so lucky to have a lil cutie like her.

I liked that he ate her cum first then popped her ass cherry

and his total acceptance of her for herself

I shot in my pant...ies

robin48robin48about 18 years ago
"hottest woman "..ever

very real and warm..I would love to be her or him..

he is so lucky to have a lil cutie like her.

I liked that he ate her cum first then popped her ass cherry

and his total acceptance of her for herself so sexy

I shot in my pant...ies

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
vicarious pleasure

i have been dressing for a couple of years. the first time i was fucked while dressed the man asked me my name. suirprised i said becky. beck was teh object of my fantassy fr years...a high sac hool classmate that made my c ock hard every day for four years. so now, when i lift mty skirt, spreead my legs and welcome a cock in my man pussy i amn him, fucking me...i am becky.

tonyafellytonyafellyalmost 12 years ago
great fucking scene

and finally she admits having small boobies, and he likes them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
realism

i find it refreshingly sex to find a couple where the shemale isnt ridiculously big

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous