All Comments on 'Caught'

by kara24

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A cheating wife talking dirty is hot!

Well done!

SDcowboySDcowboyalmost 18 years ago
great story idea

That was a great story and you are very nice looking woman.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

Okay, there were some grammar and punctuation issues, but the story plot itself was extremely hot. The idea that a man catches his wife cheating and uses the occasion to dominate her is very sensual, at least in my opinion. Then, of course, there were several shocks in the story. Yes, I give it a 5.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 16 years ago
Whoa!!

Very hot story with a surprising twist. Well-done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The story was good until the became a planned

scene. Not good to fool your readers this way. I am sorry you ruined what could have been a good story. Every time a man beats a woman like this at her request even, he has to remember this may be the day she is tired of you. Goes to the law and reports you for wife abuse to get rid of you. Safe Sane Consensual, but dont ruin stories by changing the scene at the end. And yeah since she was actually fucking his brother it would appear she is just a cheap hooker.

fridayamfridayamalmost 14 years ago
I enjoyed this

A little divertissement but lovingly written. Ty. x

artemistyartemistyover 10 years ago
Oh, this is sweet

I really liked the rough sex, and the big poly joke. I LMAO at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too obvious

And a dangerous game to play. Not to mention the social disease side note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OK. Apparently some folks are not aware that this is a work of fiction, and are treating it as realty. With FICTION, it is whatever the writer says, and no more. No less. You, the readers, mind can't ad or delete stuff just to satisfy your inability to separate truth from fiction. NO ONE in a story is going to get pregnant, a disease, or any other thing your critical, puritanical mind wants to insert. IT'S FICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHILL OUT!

traddisagaintraddisagainover 2 years ago

NOT NICE i gave it 2

oldguy1oldguy1about 1 year ago

cuck rubbish disguised as macho husband

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous