All Comments on 'Controlling the Apartment Residents Pt. 01'

by StryWrter7

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
like to hear some more

please finish the storie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome Story!

What an incredible read. I can not wait for the next posting. Aside from your amazing storyline, you are a good writer. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh come on

first of all the guy has a tape of his gf being attacked and doesn't take it? If some guy told me he wouldn't give me the evidence because of some stupid rules I would kick his ass and take it! At least I would go immediately to the cops. They don't need to know anything about the rape, the assault is enough to get the girl in jail. Since the video equipment is there and motion triggered the guy having the tape would be in a world of judicial hell if he destroyed the tape.

And then you leave out the most important parts of the rapes so it isn't even a sexy story, all build up - no release.

handshake064handshake064over 11 years ago
controlling the apartment residents

so far i enjoy the fact that one woman controlles another I would have liked to know the color and length of the subs hair and more hair pulling to control her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStryWrter7@StryWrter7
I love to be aroused by the thoughts in my mind. Combine that with the ideas from someone else's mind and soon I end up constantly motivated to make the erotic dream better. Some of those dreams become stories. I am haunted by an idea until I get it on paper. If it causes ...