All Comments on 'Slack Alice'

by pop_54

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wha the fuck?!

Why peapil canae speak normal, like? Problem is thit their's no money in teachin soas kids them days canae speak proper, like. Especially them workin cless frae Glesgay an such place. Fuckin mental, they are.

Larry WolffLarry Wolffover 19 years ago
Eubonics, yo dis tha' shit.

As an example of the failure of the educational system to have an impact on certain strata of society this story may have some anecdotal relevance, however, as an example of erotica it has no resonance and is only missing references to crack, AK's and rap to put it solidly in the world of a counter culture that has no connection with common social values. Not erotic and not literate, so what's the purpose?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it! Over the top rank (and funny too)

I would love to see this performed, best 'all dialogue' piece I've read here. Have never read anything else like it. Pops, you remain one of my fave Lit. authors (and there are less than a handful). You're so way. Safe too. *wink, kiss*

boxofrocksboxofrocksover 19 years ago
Hillarious!!!

"but all the men said she was fun to dance with."

I was in tears when I read that!! LOL

Too friggen funny :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fucking solid!

Hey Pops.

People who can't see the immense literary mastery inherent in being able to work so convincingly within the context of a colloquial dialect are, well, to wax infinitely literate, "fucking retarded".

Yeah, Larry, I suppose "Tom Saywer" and "A Clockwork Orange" are irrelevant in the grand lexicon too. Oh, and everything Faulker and O'Connor ever wrote.

Pfffft.

Also, if you mistake British hooligan slang for Ebonics, you *really* need to get out of America more often. In fact, I'm all for it. We don't need more coffee-table pseudo-intellectuals cocking up the works for the rest of us.

Pops, again- I loved this story. I read it out loud in dialect to several of my erstwhile friends and they absolutely pissed themselves.

Safe as houses, man.

XXXO miss blue pen

doormousedoormouseover 19 years ago
Yo!!

God my gut's ached all day thinking of this one.... fucking hilarious!!!

Solid. Heavy. Safe. LOL

cracked me up!!!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
roflmao

she's a goer.. Cool, Safe, Solid! too fun pops. loved the banter.

v~

MysteryjjMysteryjjover 19 years ago
Bloody marvelous

I have to change my underwear now, you crazy old sod, haven't laughed so much since granny fell down stairs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
safe!!!

safe, rock solid safe!!!!!!!

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEover 19 years ago
LOL

I love your dialogue Pop's your safe, cool and solid with me. Wish I could have seen granny,three tits and all.

Honey123Honey123over 19 years ago
Like, solid!

This is the first uni-tit story I read..I wasn't even sure it was an actual challenge...but, Oh My God...I was laughing so hard....

BlueJoanBlueJoanabout 17 years ago
so safe man

like honey this is the first tme i saw anything about the uniboob challenge on here. what can i say but safe man, lol!! haven't laughed so much in ages.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous