All Comments on 'A Team of Love Ch. 02'

by simply_cyn

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Story but a couple of errors

I liked the plot, action was good, characters are interesting.

However, maybe I was reading wrong but you messed up the scores a couple of times. In the first half you said both the seahawks and the rangers scored touchdowns, which would make it 7 to 7. then you wrote that Seattle Scored 2 more touchdowns, which would make the score 21 to 7, then the rangers scored another touch down making the score 20 to 17, meaning the rangers had to score some other points because there is a 6 point disparity from 20 to 14 (which would be thier score with 2 touchdowns, since thats all you documented)and the seahawks would have to lose 3 points, which I think is impossible in football. Not big errors and probably would have been overlooked except for the fact that the score of the game is a big point, and you put numbers in instead of spelling it out and number put in with letters always draw more attention.

Also, you said they were playing the Minnesota Vikings but the story only mentions the seahawks who they played the week before, but Im prolly just confused about that.

Keep up the good work

thickandjuicythickandjuicyover 19 years ago
ur killing me here

write faster ... this is a really good story ... ur killing me here ... and hey english teacher comment person .... the score of the game is sooo not the point get over it .... enjoy the romance my dear the romance

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous