All Comments on 'My Sister The Slut Ch. 01'

by Pokerman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Written by an idiot

This could be a good story if the writer had a clue. It is so poorly written that I gagged as I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yes

The idiot needs more poo.

Go easy on hand-jobs. It'll affect your eye-sight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Good Story

Enjoyed this story.....very much...Can't wait for part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Reasonable sex ruined by moronic plot

To keep him from showing the tape of her fucking around, which is not illegal, he makes her fuck him, which is. (Gee, an 18 year old who's not a virgin. Let's face it, in this day and age it isn't that big a deal.) Also, the writer purposely identified Ralph as being HIS friend, not hers, but there is not consideratino that showing the tape would get his friend in trouble, too.

But the dumbest part is the end, threatening to show their parents the tape of her fucking her brother, which, of course, would also implicate him. If this would be a problem, he's just as guilty. However, the parents would ask why they were fucking, which would lead to them finding out that, while both of their children engaged in incest, she did so because of force. In other words, showing the second tape to the parents would be worse for him.

wolf182wolf182over 19 years ago
good story

Pokerman - don't listen to those other people. I for one thought it was pretty hot. You keep the pace moving, which in my opinion is a good thing. Not everyone can write like Shakespere. Myself included. But that's the beauty of this site. For normal, everyday, AMATEUR writers to post thier humble creations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
That's why you are the writer and they are

The boo birds, man if you listen to most of these wackers you'd never write another story. The story is good man, continue with it, you'll never know how good you are if you dont. Damn even the erotic stories have critics give me a break. I bet the boo birds sex life is totallly boring if thats all the imagination that they have.

Lich LordLich Lordover 19 years ago
Good job Pokerman

You morons, who picked on Pokerman can kiss my ass. It's a sex story, it's just a temporary fantasy that is for fun. It wasn't poorly written, it was just a little short and a little to simple. That's why I gave it a 75 and not 100.

But you people take the cake. Fuck you losers, you don't state your opinons in a constructive manner to help the author if you think he's lacking, you just knock him down. If your so fucking great where the fuck are your stories?

Ignore these pieces of shit Pokerman, the only way you can get better is by practice. Perseverance and patience, can bring greatness.

Watch, these pussies will now probably defend themselves with words in some type of email battle with me. I'd love to go head on with you faggots and show you a real fight. You want to find me I live in Fargo, ND. If any of you fags are close by contact me, and we can settle this hand to hand. Fuck you, you shitheads!

Good Job Pokerman keep up the good work.

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
Hot story

This is a good story. I can't wait until tomorrow either.

They should all three have a wonderful day!! But he might kill himself in the process---too much of a good thing???

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
bad plot, ok writing

Ridiculous plot, but the writing is quite allright.

Forsaken OneForsaken Oneover 19 years ago
Good story

The plot isn't ridiculous. Although the last part where he threatens to expose te two of them fucking is a head scratcher.

Just don't listen to nay of them. All those who knock you down and dont say why can eat shit. Those that do mention why are helpfu, but full of shit coz they say things and think they're all that. Take the suggestions, ignore the commnets. But above all else, write ch02!!!

Lich LordLich Lordover 19 years ago
Ha! Anonymous is a pissed off little bitch!

Some chickenshit asshole, who I figured would email me and not allow me to respond personally, and chew me out calling me everything I called him or her says he/she is smarter than me and that he/she is constructive. Calling someone moronic isn't constructive. You had a few points in your criticism, but you weren't nice about it at all. Yeah this site promotes the idea of telling the author what you think, but you were just blatantly rude. I've seen this shit before and some people beat the other person down so bad that they don't even want to write anymore. That's all your doing, so since I'm so stupid and cannot understand anything like civility, then in other words... FUCK YOU ASSHOLE! I'm changing my score to 100.

Oh and by the way, a majority of people here that have posted replies, think you suck shit...ponder that "Oh Genius One."

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very good work!!!

I docked you some points ---only because of the ending. Why would he want to leave them? Stay and play with them all night, isn't that why he was calling in sick to work?

Anyway, good story. I like the girls playing together and sharing the cum!!

AND DONT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THOSE SHITHEADS THAT CAN'T WRITE AND ARE TOO AFRAID TO LEAVE THEIR NAMES AND ADDRESSES!!

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
Really strong comments...

...that are basically unnecessary for a regular pot-boiler like this. There are only so many different people and ways one can 'blackmail' in an erotic-type setting. A certain tension is required, usually delivered by the situation, ie. office, neighbour, or as in this story, someone under the same roof.

That the ending appeared to be rushed and not well enough thought out may reflect some difficulties the writer had in actually finishing the story. In other words, after throwing up his hands, he just said, "fuck it," and submitted it.

The point is, it's hard enough to START a story, let alone write the frigging thing and finish it. Attacking someone personally, calling them an 'idiot' or a 'moron', because the author has the talent and the courage to ACTUALLY write a whole story, seems to me to be somewhat of a projection.

Ideally, all criticisms of work SHOULD include a reply address in case an author wants to clarify something. This space was never intended for writing anonymous venomous personal attacks.

Have a heart. He's out there having a go, for God's sake. This is no masterpiece. It has errors of literary judgement in it and parts of the story are unbelievable. So what? It's still pretty hot and the sex scenes were memorable. It's a 3 or a 4 - it's not a zero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
:- ]

Pretty Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

have suster and frend no tits to sucking on! its lovly much tits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
man!

dude u need to record for me i have this sis who is more than a regular slut if u want the job look up jawsmanera on facebook

DYNO224DYNO224almost 6 years ago
You guys always got to go gay

What's with so many of you guy's and the but fucking.Might as well be fucking a man everybody has an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

yes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous