All Comments on 'The Sheik & the Slave Ch. 08'

by Nicola_Italia1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
panthers babepanthers babeover 19 years ago
i want more!

Very well done story i must go back and read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more!

more more more!!!

GinNSugarGinNSugarover 19 years ago
Keep up the good work

The beginning seemed a bit forced but the rest flowed well. I hope that you won't lose your desire to continue this story because I personally, and no doubt many others, love the writing in the story as well as the characters.

AllieKatAllieKatover 19 years ago
very good way to tie up the loose end!

going back to before she left the tent with a detailing of how it happened was perfect!! oh and the twist with the brother! wonderful! I'm so glad you decided to write more on this one, I love this story. Even though I want to say hurry and write more just wait til you want to write again. But you wrote wonderfully for not being in the mood to write! thank you again!!!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 19 years ago
Nicola's wrapping it up nicely!

This has been a great story! I can't wait for the reunion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Turn of Event

MY GOD! The ending scene just raised the ante for everyone. Please write more. This is a really good and it deserves a full ending. After I read the first part to "The Sheik and the Slave," I stuck your page in my favorites to constantly check to see that you wrote more. I can see myself doing more of this. PLEASE WRITE MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
can't wait for more

this is such a wonderful story. please continue it. i think it's fair to say that you've got us all hooked now. don't torture us for too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Delicious

When are we going to get the next installment???

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MORE!MORE!MORE!MORE!

The best i have read, please give as an ending to remenber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great series

i've been following the whole series and it's the best one yet. hope you will either continue it if you feel like writing more and in doing, so bringing a greater fantasy into my life, or end it if you don't feel like writing more of it. i love your works

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicola_Italia1@Nicola_Italia1
343 Followers
My twenty novels are available on Amazon: The Sheik and the Slave The Tea Plantation The Sheik's Son The Reign of Love and Chaos Love in the Valley of the Kings The Three Graces The Boston Girl Seasons of Love The Vaudeville Star The Beauty of St. Kilda The Savannah Stargazer...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES