All Comments on 'Loving Her'

by Mr James

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well written

This is excellent erotic fiction. Not a discourse on morality (why do reviewers who are upset by this read these stories when the theme is clear?!)

The piece is well written and, however unpalatable to some is a reflection of what does happen. This is not to condone such behaviour. Please accept this for what it is....erotic fiction which many will find arousing and exciting. In case you are wondering, Im not the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Erotica At it's very best

Purest of adultery. He has a key to her house. He has knocked her up. She has deceived her husband, lets him support her, and thinks the baby she is carrying is his.

Excellent, bravo. All relationships should be like this one. Getting away from this phony assed notion that society has about love, and kids being born into these married relationships such as this.

The woman was ensuring the preservation of the species perogitive to ensure the best offspring of the species.

Keep up the good writing. hope her husband is presented by many more of these babies to raise that are not his. Some men are made to be breeders, and some only to work and provide. Her lover is the proper beeding stock, and her husband is the worker bee in the community.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
A Wonderful, Wonderful Story!

God worked for 6 days and rested on the 7th, and looked back and called what He made--Good! That includes a woman who can get pregnant by any man and be supported with the baby that was made in that impregnating, by yet another man. This story ranks right up there with some of the beliefs found in many churches. Please---more of this type of fantasy stories, and even ones of reality!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderfully Erotic

Loved it. Excellent writing, wonderfully erotic, what else can I say.

Wo0od

arthur9arthur9over 19 years ago
Well written, but...

The story is well written, though we don't really know why she stays with her husband (we surmise that she stays for the security...) even though she apparently loves the father of her child.

The comments by other reviewers bother me. How does this woman's behaviour support the idea of survival of the fittest? Surely, her provider husband would be fittest to survive? Her lover, no matter how good in bed, is just a leech. How is does he represent the fittest?

Nevertheless, and disregarding the moral of the story, it is an entertaining read.

Artie

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice effort

Mr. James:

Your tale was very well written and highly erotic. However, I must admit to having difficulty with characters who have no conscience, ie. your two protagonists. Perhaps my shortcoming, certainly not yours.

I have equal difficulty with absurd comments such as was written by a previous commenter regarding 'breeders' versus 'providers.' What a blatant display of idiocy! I don't think the intent of Mr. James was to write an essay on the proliferation of the species.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Chapter-2!!!

Chapter-2 should be in order. With the previous comments, need I say more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

She should be the one she loves and Keith should encourage her and push her out the door; and let Keith have a woman that feels that way about him and vice versa

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous