All Comments on 'Prim & Proper Wife'

by afrodisiacmwf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just another guy writing guy fantasy as a female

Huge black cocks?? Women lusting over them??

Not me. One big one was enough? Black would not have made him use it any better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just sayin

Avoid wordiness at all cost

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome - Thanks

Nicely written and a lovely tease. So many ways to go in the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My Wife....?

My 55 yo wife is the woman in the letter.......2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story. It's always good to read about another white wife heading down the black highway. We enjoyed the name of the the CPA firm, Clever, Underwood, Nagle & Townsend, where she worked. She is about to become a CUNT alright!

My wife worked as a secretary at a law firm in college. One of the senior partners, who was black, taught her what a white woman's pussy is really for. I met her when she was 22 years old. By then, he and his buddies has stretched her out so much, that I never had to worry about premature ejaculation. She could not even feel my white cock inside her.

Hats off the the prim and proper wive's who get hooked on black cock.

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Fact, large, Thick, length does make a world of difference!

Every white married woman should at least try one, honestly! They also sure know how to use it too!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous