All Comments on 'Hop, Skip & A Jump'

by once upon a time

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Tuned......

I'm definitely staying tuned on this one. Keep up the outstanding, outstanding, outstanding, did I say OUTSTANDING, work and give us several chapters to this one. Maybe they start living together when hubby is out flying or fucking other stewardesses, or whatever and her son is not around, living of course, nude, complete with the growing tummy(s), dirty diapers, etc., that they produce?

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Good

nice story line can't wait to read the rest of this and see how things turn out

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Oh Boy

Nice start but I do believe that she should start having the neighbor's kids, and let her husband support them all. That is always sooo neat when a husband gets to do that.

Husbands deserve that because they are husbands. They especially deserve it if they are faithful to their wives. All the loving wife stories need to humiliate the husband, glorify the lover, and bastard kids born all over the place. It is nature's way of making superior human specimens. If a woman is attracted to another male, then that male must have the superior seed to impregnate them. It is the duty of the faithful husband to support her decision to become impregnated with the superior seed and support the child or children until they are grown. After that, he can be,laughed at, and thrown out.

Of course this would be the same if her lovers wife decided to become pregnant by her lover. In this case, the first lover of the pilot's wife would become the secondary sperm donor of his own wife, and his wife's lover would have the superior seed in his nest.

I don't know what would happen if the pilot knocked up the neighbors's wife. I guess they could just all be superior.

These are all the same but I read them so I'll STFU.

Don1028Don1028over 19 years ago
The wimps are here again

Poor little wimps can't stand the thought that their wife (if any girl interested in insecure males enough to marry one) might find a bit of fun somewhere else

Obviously wimps chance of getting a little on the side is non existant. Of course they cand get some if they pay for it

Marilyn37MWFMarilyn37MWFover 19 years ago
The anonymous wimps strike again

Glad I'm not married to one

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No Consequence - No Reality

Sorry to rain on a good writing effort but since you are new perhaps it's worth it. To be clear it's important that you understand this is not a moralistic critisism as we are all here to be aroused and entertained. This is about respect.

Lots of themes get inappropriately parked in Loving Wives and cuckolding is the worst. Disrespect in marriage is nearly an unpardonable sin even in a fantasy effort to cause us arousal. Why? Because many of us have dealt with a cheating spouse or fear it. It affects family lives forever. However, we can deal with it if, like life, there is consequence - therefore more fair. Cuckolding is absurdly unfair, disrespectful and sick - hardly entertaining - it's special delivery of pain, mind bending unreason, and cruelty can't be sold beliveably by any author to normal non-sickie minds. However, it's like crack to a depraved mind as they love pain and misery. Are you really into that author???

Many new authors don't understand their audience but seek approval of their time and efforts as you did by inviting and reading our comments plus our scoring (appreciation).

So, if all you want is sickies thats fine. It's your right.

However, like Donie and Marie's (wimp name callers) should do - read the comment page more clearly than they can. The "Like it or Hate it" invitation to comment assures room for each of us. Sickies and non-sickies, and probably also those who not only haven't thought about much since they were last told to take out the garbage, but want to name call as it implies knowledge. But you and I know there really is a difference between raisins and rat droppings - not that some don't love both on their cereal.

Hope this helps you decide which is more normally palletable (HINT: cuckolding = rat droppings)If it's cuckolding please put it in FETISH where it belongs - Regards

PS: Someone help me understand how mentioning a whore's young children or possible pregnancy one or more times during the fucking makes a story more erotic or entertaining?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A fine story

Your story evokes memories of several episodes of my own which have a serependipitous onset, as they were as unplanned as yours was. Nevertheless, as you did, I also took the opportunity to fulfill semi-dormant wishes with neighbors. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
"...we need to talk. I may be pregnant."

Nothing causes a penis to shrivel faster than hearing those words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It is human to be human!

Over sixty years ago my dad told me, "Son, if you don't keep up your homework, believe me, someone else will."

Very nicely written, good dialogue and very believable.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Asshole will definitely hop, skip, and jump when Hal puts a.load of buckshot in his ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous