All Comments on 'My Plumber'

by sweetslut

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent!

Still a great story!

rpsuchrpsuchover 19 years ago
present tense

It was reasonably well-written though there is not much tension that would make it a full story. But the biggest problem is using the present tense. It is hard to read and even harder to write and you probably shouldn't use it until you have more experience. There were a couple instances, I don't remember then all, where you switched to past tense. One was where you said something like "I could feel...". That's past. Present would be "I can feel..." Present tense can effectively give a sense of immediacy but it is so difficult to get it right. Seriously consider switching to past tense in the future at least until you have a lot of experience under your belt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Look Forward To More

Great story look forward to reading more from you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Section?

Yea I have to agree, this is definitely not fetish because they're not focusing on any one specific thing. I mean, yes, she gets pregnant, but that's not the centerpoint of the story. The centerpoint is sex with a plumber, so maybe under Erotic Couplings.

Hotstud1000Hotstud1000over 18 years ago
Very Outstanding Story!

I really, really enjoyed reading this story..You showed her as realy enjoying to the fullest even shough she knew she shouldn't..I loved stories like this..You sure this isn't a true story about you?

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very HOT!

Very hot, but why is it that on Literotica that so many men are niggers and the women are white ones involved in baby-making. Why don't we have some stories of nigger women wenches getting knocked up by white cocks?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Why?

Why does everyone assume the man is an African American male?. For the record I have been fucked by a man who talked the way he did to her and had a HUGE cock he happened to be white. The writer never eluded to what skin tone he was, you assumed that yourself.

sugardaddysugardaddyalmost 18 years ago
Great story

I think my cock would love to fuck you like that. And while I am not a plumber, I did not for a moment think of the plumber as black. In fact I do not think I know any black plumbers. So, why would a person assume that he was black. I think we can assume he was a hung virile stud.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
thanks for the sexy plumber story!

My guy happens to be a gorgeous, tall, blond, blue-eyed supermodel type, with a thick, 10-inch cock and he's a clean-cut, honest to goodness, all-American grade-A plumber! I couldn't get him out of my mind during your whole story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
it was cool

it was hot but what happens next ??

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 11 years ago

\The story is not bad but is not tagged properly, huge cock, full figure, fertile and pregnant are more relevant than the crappy tags in use. No one can find the story this way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous