All Comments on 'Taught to Love Cum'

by fun4all6969

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Fantasy

Made my dick hard, not sure I could do it, but fun reading about it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love it

I did this once and its true..its really good. Would love to do it again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
cum

made me hard and my cum landed on my face. i love the taste and eating my own cum made me hard again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot story

Loved the story. I suck my cum from my wife and she has masturbated be in a glass or in my coffee and made me drink it. Would love to do another mans cum as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
cum

i wish my wife would make me eat my cum out of her after i shoot in her---this story made me cum while i read it---thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
us

hubby fucked the hell out of me today and then ate me out did i ever cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I love cum

Great story! I jerked-off through out. After I came on myself, I scooped it up and ate it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wet

good story. my cock spewed all over my lips and face. yummy. i'm still hard.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh gawd!!

I thought nothing was hotter than eating other baker's cream from your ladys pie, but having her make you eat the excess cream from thier utensils after a bake off, OH YUMMY!!!! Please wite more

whynot_letsgo2whynot_letsgo2about 16 years ago
Wonderful!!

I would have loved to be the guy in this story

slave_yoursslave_yoursalmost 14 years ago
I so want to try this

I so want to serve a woman in this way, stories like this turn me on

slave_yoursslave_yoursalmost 13 years ago
Cleanup Duties

It would heavenly to be allowed to cleanup just as guys make their creampies.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 11 years ago
tasty

Oh man. Never been in this scene where a group of guys made one creampie after another. Might like to try this sometime. Just shot a huge load of my own baby batter after reading your story and ate it all.

AmberFountaineAmberFountaineabout 10 years ago
Great story - short and VERY to the point

Really enjoyed this one. Reminded me so much of my early days.

ohiorobertohiorobertalmost 10 years ago
wow

wish I could be the guy who gets all that cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I enjoy this

I seldom orgasm when I don't eat my sperm. I enjoy squirting it into my hand and just as I'm finishing up with my orgasm, I start slurping it up. My wife makes sure I eat her after I cum in her pussy, she enjoys the feeling of my tongue cleaning her. Even when she jerks me off, she catches it and feeds it to me and finally one day when we were laying in our afterglow, she asked if I'd eat someone elses sperm. I was shocked, sucking another cock was one of my dreams, along with eating another mans creampie from her pussy. When I told her yes, she offered to fuck someone else for me and I agreed, but first she had to make certain it was for the sperm only, she wasn't to become infatuated with the guy. With a throaty chuckle, she agreed, making certain we would be married until we died of old age.

One day I was getting ready to leave work and she called me, asking me if I was serious about what we'd talked about, which she reminded me of the subject. My heart jumped along with my cock and I gave her a resounding yes! As long as it was someone who was clean. We didn't need disease introduced into our lovelife. She told me who she had chosen was clean, she was sure of it, he was married and had never cheated. When I agreed, she nervously told me to come directly to our bedroom, she had a present for me. I was home in 5 minutes.

When I walked in, she was laying under the covers. Now, my wife is about 5'1" and usually 95 or 96lbs, rarely varying more than a pound, even during her period. She is unable to conceive so her figure is blemish free and perfect. Nice hips, a 21" waist and a large A cup with nipples that are almost grotesque if you weren't a large nipple lover. They are as big as a mans thumb from his last joint to the tip and just as thick. And they are her weakness. When she was fairly young she realized they were sensitive enough to give her orgasms and she rarely left them along after that. She found a nipple pump and ordered it online when she was still in HS and spent much of her last few years of school orgasming with her nipples stretched out. She has the most delightful little puffies and a very large aerola too.

As I approached the side of the bed, she had the most nervous look on her face. I smiled and she saw the lust so she threw the coverers back and I saw her abused nipples as the lay there with her legs crossed, if she puts her legs together there is still a large gap between her thighs. Her upper legs are only 16" around. A tiny tiny bird with a huge sexual appetite! She asked me if I was ready for my present and she told me to get between her legs. When I got into place she spread them apart and I could see her tiny little lips red and swollen, obviously having been pummeled hard. Then I saw a trickle begin to escape, followed by a large white blob making its appearance! I dove to her cunt and started licking it all up, sucking everything out I could. When I finally could get no more, I kept my mouth locked on her and rolled to my back, pulling her onto my face. Looking up, I could see her stomach straining to push out even more.

I need to explain a little more about my wife. She has the tiniest little pussy. Very short in length and with very VERY large outer lips, she has very little for inner lips. Nothing every sticks out, she literally looks like she had a middle schoolers pussy, so she says! But still she has a very prominent clitoris. Another wonderful thing about her is her submissiveness. She loves to be ordered around. I can tell her to do anything, in the bedroom, and she'll do it IF it comes out as an order, no matter how bad she doesn't want to do it.

Finally finished cleaning her out, I asked her whose cum it was I just swallowed. It turns out it was our next door neighbors kid, he's just turned 18 years old and was a HS senior. She said he was always looking at her shyly and when she invited him over, it took a while for him to realized what she wanted since she is so quiet and submissive. But as soon as she dropped her bikini top and he saw her nipples, she said he went wild. Then she smiled at me and asked me if I enjoyed swallowing a virgins cum. She took his cherry! And afterward, he was still putting his clothes on when she called, so he knew what was up. I was horrified until she let me know I was welcome to suck his cock and he was waiting right then, still next door, for her call to come back over. I told her to call.

When Tom walked into the bedroom, I was standing nude with my cock sticking straight up and my wife was standing next to me, masturbating and twisting her nipples. His mouth fell open as he watched her start to orgasm and nearly collapsed. In a flash he had his own clothes off and I immediately felt better about my 5" cock, his was shorter yet though the mushroom helmet it wore was gigantic! It almost looked like a toadstool, it was so big and stuck straight up the same as mine. He is also a little shorter than my 5'4" height, being perhaps 5'2" or so, but a little heavier in BW than me. I took control.

I had Jodi, my wife, lay on the bed and I sat on the edge. I had Tom stand in front of me and I immediately wrapped my lips around the head and started sucking. Being a young kid, even though it hadn't been that long since he'd cum in my wife, he was about to give it up to me. When I realized that, I redoubled my efforts and my mouth was quickly being filled with much more sperm than I could have imagined! My hands were wrapped around his ass, holding him to me and when he tried to escape, I didn't allow it, but quick sucking and only held it in my mouth. It didn't take long for the warmth of my mouth to start him growing again and I watched as he mounted my tiny wife and I made certain I was the one who guided it into her pussy.

It was odd to see that huge head squishing down to fit inside the tiny hole. As soon as he was fully seated, he started pounding in and out. My wife was spread as open as she could and allowing him everything he wanted from her. The sucked her nipples hard as he pounded away, never stopping until he held himself inside her, pumping his sperm as deep as he could. They stayed locked together until with a 'pop', he pulled out and I immediately covered her hole with my mouth and began sucking it all out. There was still a lot for his third orgasm with my wife and I. As soon as nothing was running out, I turned my attention to him and cleaned his cock with my mouth, taking my time sucking on it. Then I rolled to my back and my wife sat on my face again and Tom was able to watch her orgasm a few more times.

Since then, Tom comes over whenever he's horny and I'm home. He'd not allowed over if I'm not here. And if Jodi isn't here, I'll suck and swallow as much of his sperm as he needs. If she is here, sometimes I'll just have her stand in front of her while I suck his cock, it makes for a much larger load to swallow and he cums quicker, allowing me to make him cum in my mouth more often. I enjoy doing it on my knees with him standing, so I can pull out my own cock and jack it until I cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love cum

I started licking my own cum out of my hand after I jerked off. That progressed to me jerking other guys off then sucking them off then getting my wife to get fucked then licking her pussy clean. My wife said she wants to jerk a guy off so that he can shoot cum into my mouth with her watching. That sounds hot and tasty. I love being a cocksucker!o

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Hot!

Thanks for the story. Great reading. Wish I were Sherrie's guy! Gotta love being inside her while sucking and stroking a couple of hot guys at the same time. Doesn't get better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love my cum.

After reading this I fucked my wife that night. Had her leave her panties on. Shot a huge load in her hairy pussy. Still thinking about this story. I started licking her panties. She got so turned on she squirted a little piss in her panties. The wetness tasted wonderful. I licked through her panties until all of her piss and my cum were gone. My wife was shocked that my dick was hard again. Filled her pussy again. Did not eat that load but will again very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wish I was you.

Holy crap. That is one of my fantasies. I would love to have this happen to me. I love COCK and I love women too. I want to suck clean a group of COCKS after they fuck a woman and cum inside her pussy or asshole. Then I would suck their cum out of her holes. Eventually I would be their fluffer and get them ready and hard for my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a lucky guy!!! I wish I had a girl to train me like that at 18! Wow. How great was that to eat so many guys cum straight from her while she sits sits on your face! I've gotta try that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This definitely turned me on, will show this to my gf and tell her that I want to experiment

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 year ago

Great sexy story! I've been eating my CUM for years..I love eating CUM from a well fucked pussy..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfun4all6969@fun4all6969
840 Followers
I am a bi-male who loves eating and making creampies. I cum too quick which is why I love eating creampies. I enjoy the fantasy of being cuckolded and wish it would happen someday.