All Comments on 'Taken'

by tabber

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MINKXMINKXabout 18 years ago
Yummy...

I always feel a little guilty over how much I enjoy the nonconsent genre of Lit...not to mention write in it myself. So a good, well written role play, "pretend" rape story is really a pleasure. Yours was very nice, thanks for the enjoyable read. Can I cast a vote towards a few more like this...pleaseeeee, lol.

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Very Hot Story With A Twist.

Very hot story that I will have to bookmark for my too young gf(38). I know what her comment will be. That she has three hot holes and there were two cocks. She should have gotten six loads of cum.

B59001B59001about 13 years ago
What a story.

That is a great story, the twist at the end is quite something a very well written story.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
well done

great story and even better ending

durango_lady7durango_lady7over 3 years ago

Rape stories with the women getting aroused always bother me. I have never been raped bu was assaulted in the back seat of a car--last thing on my mind was the idea that this was hot. I was so scared i almost pissed myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertabber@tabber
966 Followers
I have written a lot of stories. Turned on by women sharing their experiences, sheer lingerie, MILF and younger men, exhibitionist ladies, outdoor nudity, and women flashing and sometimes things taboo. I invented a birth control pill for men. You put one in your shoe and it ...