All Comments on 'Kit and Kat Do Lunch at the Y'

by LuciousBi-Writes4U

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fantasy come true!

WOW....... your real life expierences rival fantasies for the rest of us!

Your Hubby is one lucky man!

Great story!

How about lunch??? LOL :)

We2andmaybeUWe2andmaybeUabout 19 years ago
yeah baby

another great story love...

you amaze me continually!

love,

Hubby

Bill DadaBill Dadaabout 19 years ago
My Favorite Candy Bar

Your stories are so hot, looking forward to reading the one where Kit 'cums' to dinner.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 19 years ago
*shivers*

there are times when i wish i'd met my guy at a slightly later date so that i would have had a little more time to play around before getting serious... and reading this is definitely one of those times!

*HUGS*

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 19 years agoAuthor
A RESPONSE FROM THE AUTHOR

In response to Goldeniangel's comment....there has never been a day in the life of mine and hubby's relationship that my being a confirmed and practicing Bi has been anything but a wonderful addition to our lives...we have made many life-long friends this way, people who have now moved in all kinds of places all over the world... but it has always been great to have a male and a female love of my life by my side at all times...they both bring such different things to my life, both sexually and through friendship and companionship...and then we all have that special friendship and sexual bond between the 3 of us as well...I would dare to say that my girls usually have a soft special spot in both mine and my hubby's heart for all they bring to us! NOTHING BUT A POSITIVE THING FOR ME/US over the (8 yrs for us) 19 yrs for me. :)

I'm so glad that I told him i was Bi before we ever went on our first date... I can't imagine trying to hide or deny this part of myself for a lifetime..... :)

honesty really is the best policy!! :)

Gus AsparGus Asparabout 19 years ago
amazing!

Fucking wonderful story - and the thought that it's based on true life makes it even more cock-hardening!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMG

Omg i love to read your stories in my office with my door close on my lunch brake. They also make me so wet that i have pull up my skirt and play with my pussy. You are a very good writer keep up the good work. If u have yahoo messenger i would love to chat with u sometimes my e-mail and id is greenshamrock12@yahoo.com

My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailabout 18 years ago
ladies ladies ladies

men, ladies, ladies, ladies, man it is a story about people, just because the author likes men and woman don't condem them because they didn't write what you wanted. Go write what you think is the perfect Bi story and enjoy what others have written and shared. CAN'T RE-WRITE ANOTHERS WRITE. Write your own. my two cents, love your writes L~

Kenneth HartKenneth Hartover 17 years ago
Lunch at the Y

Lucious, Dam that story got me and my Bi-g/f hot. All I can say is please...More! We want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
read ur story n loved it

i read ur story and i loved it. i met up with a friend yesterday and something similar happened!

it really made me think of ur story! keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous