All Comments on 'Janet's Mom Unveiled'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Mmm!

Every boy's fantasy!

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
wow

to be young and have a girlfriend's Mom like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot Mom

What a nice story. It was hot, and I think every young guy in the world would like to be in his shoes. The mom sounded very hot, and it was so very erotic. Great job.

cybrfuncybrfunabout 19 years ago
EXCELLENT!

I liked the pacing, the inside-the-head narrative, the tentative thoughts of Jonathan. It was EXCELLENT, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Terrific Story

Great!!! Let's have lots more older woman/young boy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story

Better than most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Enjoyed The Story

You continue to write great, hot, stories. This was particularly nice, and only wish the young guy had more ass play with Janet. She needed it bad, I know it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love this story, Go Janet

I read your story and loved it. I can't help but wonder where you get your ideas, because having gone through a few of your stories they are quite intimate and erotic. You have a vivid immagination. This was was nice because Janet's mom could have been any MILF out there who makes a fantasy come true. Keep up the good work.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Nice And Hot Story****

The moms always protecting the daughters and getting some on the side. Good read thanks for sharing.

Trace767Trace767over 1 year ago

Great story! My first read of yours and looking forward to more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
1637 Followers
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...