All Comments on 'My Wife's Black Cock Initiation'

by dave_jones_50

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Longjohn007Longjohn007over 12 years ago
Every guys fantasy... if he's honest

Hmm... has left me hard... Have always fantasised about my wife fucking a black guy or three as we enjoy a swinging time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

I am a black male who also love wife ladies, very nice. White couple are very open minded which allow for a healthier and exciting sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What every Women should try.

Very good story, Think every woman should try a Jerome, at least once, then after that would want more and more of his eight inch length in every hole available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pacman

Same old tired line. How do these stupid stories find their way here? I hate willing cuckolds!

jodiredjodiredabout 11 years ago
"same old story" because it really happens

The comment that this was the "same old story" seems to think that this sort of thing doesn't really happen. Well, i'm here to tell you that it DOES happen, and it happens a LOT. First, white wives are "going Black" at an ever-increasing rate, some with their husband's knowledge and approval but many more where the husband has NO idea. And once we go Black, not only do we not "go back", we invariably want MORE. Most white women who "go Black" soon move on to taking 2, 3, 4 Black Men at a time. Gangbangs are THE new way to fuck. Put it this way...I know a LOT of white wives who have done a "Black-Men gangbang"; I don't know ANY who have only done it ONCE. So white men....your wife is possibly already doing it. If she isn't yet, one of her friends probably already is and has told her about it. So she's thinking about it. She's thinking about it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bizarre

Whoever is pretending to be "jodired" has a strange sense of humor, or is just plain strange. Obviously it's not a white woman, or any kind of woman at all. Probably a black man, but could be a really fucked up white man pretending to be a woman, I suppose. Anyway, I find it funny that some people are buying into "jodi" and 'her' supposed black cock fetish. Not all of us are that gullible, "jodi" boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I did it!

I can really relate to this black cock initiation, apart from the anal business. That I've never fancied. But the rest, including the gang bang, yes I've been there. For many years I was happy with my husband's love making. His cock was a firm 7" and he satisfied me on a regular basis, at least three times a week. We experimented with positions and tried various toys. It was after he bought me a 10" black dildo that things changed. We talked about black men and their penis size and, you've guessed it, we went on the web in search of black partners. The first couple we invited home were nice. She was buxom and soon had my hubby between her muscular thighs. He, however, was disappointing. He had a longish dick but it didn't really harden or grow much and I know hubby had more fun. The next couple were much different. She was bi and, while I'd never had a lesbian encounter, she quickly got to work on my pussy, licking and rubbing me until I was well lubricated. I admit it felt wonderful as I lay back on the couch but the best was yet to come. Her friend (they weren't married) took her place between my legs and he unbuckled his trousers and let them drop to his feet. He didn't wear shorts and I was greeted with the most magnificent black tube hanging between his thighs. Pre-cum glistened on his mammoth cock head as it rose without me touching it. Needless to say I was soon all over it, sucking, rubbing and finally taking it in my pussy. Thanks to my experience with the large dildo, I was able to relax and take this gorgeous flesh deep up my love tunnel. We didn't measure it but he said it was nearly 12" long and was 6" round the head. And he had two other friends with big dicks - and that's how I had my first gangbang while my husband made excellent use of our video camera. So, all you doubters out there, believe me that a normal white woman can indeed become obsessed with huge black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Envious

Loved the story and can relate to previous "favourable" comments. I think a lot of us white women have the big black cock fantasy - but that's all it has been for me, a fantasy. My hubby knows about this fantasy of mine and he bought me a 10inch black dildo a couple of months ago. But, try as I might, lubed up and excited, I couldn't take it in. It was just too huge, too thick. Then, one night, hubby bought home a DVD featuring enormous black cocks and, as we watched it, I got horny, dripping wet, and reached for the dildo. Joy of joys, hubby managed to ease the mammoth head into my pussy. It made me gasp and, after a few seconds delay while I composed myself, he began to slide it back and forth and I gradually accepted more inch by inch. It was an out-of-this-world sensation and with 9inches protruding into my belly I was light-headed and ecstatic, panting and gasping. I don't think I could take anything bigger and I've often wondered whether the real thing - a thick fleshy black cock - would be more pliable and manageable than a rigid dildo? Guess I'll never know but I must confess I'm more than a little envious of those women who've experienced big cock delights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
YES!

The story made me hard as a rock. I love cuming to stories like this. I wish my wife would behave this way. She is so petite and so tight I don't think she could do a big cock. She is the tightest thing my average 6" has ever felt but loves to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love it!

I want to do that same thing with my wife. However I want to suck some black cock my self. I would also like to get fucked in the ass while fucking my wife. So I to want some big black cock in me. Fill me full of cum and fuck my wife like a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So what?

So she is a slut for black cock....and you are a faggot for black cock...

What's wrong with white women wanting to fuck big white cocks...

Why always black....how stereotyped

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Afree country with free spirits

and if any woman,white or otherwise wants to experience big, long, fact, hard black cocks,,,they should do it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking hot story

I would love to have been this guy myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

I love stories like this and yes, it DOES happen - more than most people think. Why all the negative comments? Why read this type of stuf if you don't like it. You're not fooling anyone. I'm sure you sit reading while pumping your pathetic little white dickie.

Wives should be "available" to black cocks and husbands should support them in any way necessary. White cunts and big black cocks belong together - it's the way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Indeed

Yeah, it happens indeed. Once a white wife has tasted BBC, she'll always want more and that's normal. Husbands should support their wives' need for black cock - it's the (ONLY) way to go.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
New NickNames!

Next will be a train of 30,black & heavy-hung! By the time they're done with Amy,they'll be calling her cunt,The Lincoln Tunnel",and her asshole,"The Holland Tunnel"! Mark will have to pay a toll in order to fuck his own wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story!

Very hot story! The husband set her up and she loved black cock. My wife is a Latina that works for an event organizing company. This puts her in touch with a number of successful black men and she has fucked quite a few. She never turned into a complete slut by doing gang bangs.

However, she does get “referrals” from her former lovers who put her in touch with their friends who are coming to town. She usually spends a night or weekend with a new well-endowed black man about once every other month.

More white wives need to get their pussies stretched out of shape and feel real pleasure. For us white husbands there is nothing more exciting than fucking our wives gaping pussies and they don´t even feel us!

maxwell777maxwell777over 7 years ago
love the story

Excellent setup by husband to change his wife into a BBC lover

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
Hot

Another wife becomes a blackcock slut. Love it!!

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
BBC Worship

Good story, your wife deserves to be fucked and bred by Black divinity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cultural Cocks!

Wife craves the sensation and feeling of being stuffed sending her begging for the force and take charge man. BBC 16" (?) with girth of 8" (!) was almost her limit but the most incredible turn on! Placing my hand on her belly feeling the log caused me to cum three times! Italian Stallion gang bang in California stuffing all three precious openings at the sametime with a 14" a girth of 6" ! Four day party! She loved the Italian approach very romantic! While I fucked 38G tits and beautiful ladies. Latino gang bang the same at Miami Hotel with 12" a girth of 6" her lust lasted for over six months! Made me cum hard! The best was picnic table at 1 am in the morning at a Florida rest area. She stood up in the sunroof naked flashing her 38DDD's reaping the rewards at the rest area! Watched and video tapped her fucking 34 truckers in six hours and begged for more! Truckers were gentlemen. But the best part she went home we me for the past ten years each time and sex is incredible!! We decide when and who we want to party with and make the phone call! She is everything she wants to be and I LOVE IT! Just to say its the thrill not that one culture is better or less. It's all in how you utilize it in your relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My wife and black cock

My wife for her birthday present had sex with a 24 year old co worker of mine, She sucked and fucked his huge 11inch cock , She loved it She wants to try 2 BBC ,When ever Tony my co worker calls Jennie my wife she goes running to suck or fuck his big cock. She doesnt even wear panties anymore,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Doesn't make sense!!

Hey Ju Jube...you can't have it both ways. You either have a shy conservative wife or you don't. In this fantasy she was a slut from the get go... It just didn't make sense. You should have eased her into it slowly. And as for becoming a black cock slut ....again you moved way too fast. Learn to take your time. I'm sure she would have!! You probably come to fast with the women too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
my wifes first black cock

My wife Susan's first time with a black cock was with a friend of mine. We were in the military so sometimes I would not be in town but I allowed him to fuck her anyway. We split when we went to Turkey and he went to Alaska. His cock was11.5 and Susan was 5' even.still she managed to take his entire cock

shang40shang40about 4 years ago
Sharing

My Indian brahmin wife was conservative initially. During her service in a company she got befriended with a colleague who was dark but Indian too. Slowly they developed friendship and once they had date. He took her to a park where they kissed long and little fondling. Once done it became a practice. Every time she was tigress in bed. I was happy for that.

Since he used to drop her at our home I asked her to call for a dinner. We went to a club where I asked them to dance. During dance they became closer and in slow dance he kissed her properly and I watched in surprise. I never expected she will kiss in front of me. Again for last slow dance he took her close as if crushed in arms and more French kissing ass fondling. He almost crushed his cock on her honeypot.

We had dinner and returned home. He was leaving so I asked her to say bye. In corridor of our floor they kissed again for almost 10 minutes.

He went but had marked her.

Three times more we went to club and every time more development.

Sleeves to sleeveless and open back blouses. More valley of her fine boobs. Tight saree's even showing pantyline. More hugs ass fondling. Closer to me. Taking her to dance as if she is his wife.

And then at a swimming pool. Half naked.

He kissed her boobs and caressing of honeypot.

I suggested to retire in suite. I sat and they moved to bed. Whole night naked in bed they kissed long and had sex. Four times they did with enthusiasm and as if a couple.

He made her complete woman a dedicated wife.

I enjoyed the sight of their copulation. When her mom called and asked about her I told she is in deep sleep with him. Mom said to me that I had done wisest thing.

Like her dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My wife and me too

Three years ago I introduced to a black colleague of mine to my wife Anna after several bed time chats about black cocks. She didn't know it when I brought Don home but I really wanted him to shag her. The evening went very well and slowly as the wine flowed the conversation became more and more risque. Just before ten I asked him if he had a traditional large black cock and he said he had. I quickly turned to Anna and asked if she would like to see it and she nodded eagerly. Don stripped away his trousers and pants and his huge black tool sprang out. Anna's eyes sparkled and I asked her if she would like to have it in her. Again she nodded and I said she should take it. Minutes later with her knickers on the floor I watched as Don slowly pushed his penis into her and listened as she gasped with pleasure. Over the next fifteen minutes she came three times and begged him to come in her. Eventually he ejaculated in her vagina and they fell apart. After Don had left she told me she was really dying for it when she saw him;

Anna is fucked by Don regularly these days and sometimes he bring a friend. She is now well and truly blacked and we are loving it.

Horny CoupleHorny Couplealmost 4 years ago

Great story, my wife and I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Wow, that was rather quick progression to pulling a black gang bang. Not that I wouldn't have wanted it for my lady but I've always wanted to be the one instigating and in control. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read the story and all the comments. Some comments are stupid that this is all made up stuff. This story was written 17 years ago and it was still a taboo thing. But, as a white husband, I have to say, this is so common now. White men are so excited about having white women getting blacked, including their wives. And it is all good. I am happy. My wife went black 5 years ago. At first, it shocked me and hurt me badly but over time, i am glad that she chose that path. She is a gorgeous 50 year old white mom of 2 lovely kids. They are on their own and we have plenty of privacy. He black lover is 26 year old stud. We are really comfortable with our arrangement now. I would encourage other white hubbies to try this also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

would love to see my wife used like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

what i would do to a man like that is blow his head off while he was fucking my wife then i would then do my wife

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife and I watch a lot of porn and she was always fascinated by the size of the big black cocks. We had food around with some other couples, but never a black man. When I she told me, she would love just one time to feel that size cock fucking her. I went online and found a black masseuse that had a picture of his huge cock. I went online and explained what we were looking for and he said he would come over the house to give my wife a massage. He came over about a week later, and she was already naked on the bed. He stripped down to his shorts and you could see the size of his package was his package. He began massaging her tits and pussy. He pulled his shorts down exposing his beautiful cock. As he was rubbing her tits, his cock rubbed against her face, and she took it and put it in her mouth. She began sucking and licking it, and pushing it further into her mouth. While it never made it all the way in, she swallowed a good part of it. He then mounted her and slowly begin to put his cock into her wet pussy. She wrapped her legs around him and his cock disappeared into her pussy. He fucked her for about half an hour and she came twice. He then turned her over and started fucking her doggy style. She came twice more before he shot his load in her. I I played with my cock the whole time and came twice. He now comes over at least once a month and gives her a good fucking.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

my wife always told me she would never fuck a black cock, i would always watch interracial porno with her and would always bring it up to her and she would always say no.

thats when i started bringing up her friends husband,who is black ,,,she said she would never do it,

cindy had invited her to several parties at her house ,and after a while her husband started hitting on her,there were mostly couples there and when he grabbed her cunt she was so drunk she let him rub it in front of everyone there,thats when it changed for her ,,he got her so excited he fucked her while others watched,and after he came in her a couple more of his friends fucked her.that was what got her really excited about fucking more black cocks,,she told me they were a lot bigger and fucked her for a really long time

Buster2UBuster2U4 months ago

10 big Blazing Stars for writer, Great writing of a heartbreaking story. Good effort. Thanks, Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous