All Comments on 'Seduced by a Story'

by preggo-fan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent work!!

Please keep this style of writing going, I loved it. You could use more details though, the stories are short but hot!! Keep it going..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a different cheater

a Bi cheater slutting with many women on her husband. the milk fetish is at least different, at least you are avoiding the cliches. but they are having sex besides the milk thing.....

i wonder why cheat? there is a good chance that if she would bring up the girl/girl stuff with hubby, he might want to watch, or would at least accept it? lots of guys fantasy.

but she chooses to cheat, to lie to her husband and risk her marraige. foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
make it seem real

When the author goes beyond believable, like two married women coming onto a total stranger in the supermarket, it loses credibility and interest. up till then the buildup, the reluctance was superb. make it seem real. the breast milk deal IS exciting, and I for one enjoyed fantasizing about that over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wet

I love having my nipples sucked. Even though I have not had children yet, my boyfriend, who was previously married with kids, loves the idea of breastfeeding from me. I'll say we're definately gonna give this a try some day. Thank you for making me realize that this fantasy didn't just belong to him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Miss your great stories

Keep checking your list in hopes of something new. We need your incredible talents and imagination. Come on back and help keep the high standards here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is a really erotic, seductive, and exciting story

have seen nothing like it on this site and presume elsewhere also. I am a young lesbian who is salivating for the chance to find a pregnant lover, or a nursing mother for hours, days, and months of nonstop lust and sex. I, and certainly many other readers implore you to make this into a series!

Bridget69Bridget69almost 6 years ago
Seduced by YOUR story!

Milk from a MILF, it does a body good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just waiting for your husband to catch you

Leroi123Leroi1237 months ago

Great story! I can't think of anything sexier than lesbian breastfeeding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous