All Comments on 'Life after Death Ch. 01'

by Executive Gent

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh Wow!!

I've read it twice--it's all I can take. It's very emotional and very real.

JimDinMN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Quite a Nice Touch

As what appears to be a first effort - I'm very impressed by your depth of emotion and the ability shown in delivering it. You showed in tangible scenes a believeable but difficult reality of life and love. Almost a self purging as real as you made it seem.

Thanks and we look forward to future efforts - perhaps as this unfolds or another effort. with Regard

Executive GentExecutive Gentabout 19 years agoAuthor
Thank you..

Thank you for the encouragement, I am writing more, and in some ways there is a tremendous amount of what really happened to me in this series, but with licence. Parts one to four are already pending and I am working on later chapters now, I hope I don't dissapoint everyone but really appreciate the comments made so far.

Thanks Again

Executive Gent.

Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
Very good first...

Realistically captures the conflicting emotions of grief and remembering better times. I look forward to further installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thank you!

Please continue, this is an ever present problem, I'd like to read Your view/solution?

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Understanding your feelings

Having lost my wife of twenty one years only 19 1/2 months ago, I fully understand your dream and emotions. When they visit you at times like that it brings peace and contentment, not the anguish and bewilderment that day to day life brings. If only we could turn back the hands of time.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ok read

Ok read but check your spelling please...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userExecutive Gent@Executive Gent
I'm just an ordinary guy, who having been through some tough times came out of it with a need to put some of my experiences down on paper. Out of that have come my stories. I never intended to write erotic fiction, but every time I start to write, that is what it becomes. I ho...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories