All Comments on 'Pig Sex'

by WolfgangPen

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
conclusion please

this one definitely needs a follow up, so many possibilities. good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
harshhhhhhh

that was wicked harsh, to fuck your husbands rival and find out he had to listen to the whole thing. harsh but definately good. i think i agree that there needs to be another part of this. can't wait to read it if you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
kidnapping - john's vengence

yeah, John should have Trevor & his gang arrested for kidnapping.

and John should divorce her. it is not like she really loved him - she only wanted him for the money:

"a handsome bank account, lavish furnishings, and a life style fit for royalty"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more

next chapter Travor should 'do' her in the bathroom...she should be crying her eyes out by then and screaming NO but John will have to watch....knowing Trevor, he'll let a few more guys degrade her, screw her doggie since that is what she is, and then when John is released, I hope Trevor gives him the tape and tells him to divorce her slut ass and use the tape as reason to keep her from getting any of his assets. We could find out that Trevor had something similiar happen to him by his trophy wife...and he decided to just let John find a different beauty to satisfy his needs...since she wouldn't.

please, please, please...give us another chapter and let John have the last laugh. maybe the person John went out with that night had been Trevor and that was their bet...only John hadn't wanted to go thru with it and Trevor forced him to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow, I loved it!

That was a very well written and hot story. The sex was really good but my favourite scene was strangely in the elevator. I had already guessed that the husband would be witnessing the sex when he went missing but I wish you had Trevor rape the wife in the elevator first. Force her, use her, and then make her cum. Then she'd follow to his room for more.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
I've got to agree with the gang.

Vengence is the only answer. Divorce the slut-wife and then use his money to have Trevor fucked over in ways that even we readers would shudder over.

I too, would love to see a second chapter. But if you don't write it, we readers can see it in our minds. She frees John, he leaves her there, he immediately starts divorce proceedings, he hires private investigators to find out all information on Trevor and his family. He crushes them all financially, then finds a couple of head-busting guys to beat Trevor down and then John cuts off his dicks and balls, makes a wonderful meal out of them and forces his slut-wife and Trevor to eat them. He is a world-class chef after all. Bon Apetite!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
REVENGE

hE HAS TO GET REVENGE TO THIS AS HOLE AND HIS WIFE TOO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Abused Feelings

Somewhat a shame. The ability to write so well then choose to bruise the simi-normal readers feelings one might have for your talent. Childish, perhaps not. This is a site for erotic sex isn't it but fuck and suck from most authors is expected - thats all they can do.

It's when an author who can contort feelings chooses to do so rather then entertain that it seems a bit more than a little cruel and then without resolution, reality or consequence - even more so.

So, is this a new toy to be treated without care - to prod and injure character and reader emotions without much respect or reality to display your skills?

It really isn't a case of whether you could entertain and arouse us but why do you choose to humiliate a good man who loved his wife without thought for his feelings - our feelings. Did you mistreat animals as a child - probably not - so why do you do this now - it isn't erotic or entertaining - just maliciously twisted - puzzling isn't it.

Perhaps you don't really know your audience. Oh, there are some who get off on humiliation, cuckolding and cheating without reality or consequence but is that who you wish to have as a fan group? Thus far it seems so.

I feel anyone can serve that perverted interest group and hope that you don't choose to use your considerable talents continuously in that demented way.

With little Regard - so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I challenge you Wolfgang

This is a pretty good cheating slut wife story. Now, do you have the balls to write a revenge story that all true men, and some women, will welcome. I'm not talking about a wimp dick cuckold that forgives his cunt wife and screws someone else and calls it even. I'm talking about revenge against the man that fucked his wife and made a fool of him. I mean divorce the whore and ruin both of them. Don't waste your time catering to the sick motherfuckers that like cuckold bullshit. Write a real story of revenge without violence. Chapter 2?

romaq7705romaq7705almost 19 years ago
pls finish

great start! it really got me worked up. this story screams for chapter2.

i don't think jamie loves john as much as john loves her. as she said,. "I didn't mind being his trophy... I obtained a handsome bank account.. style fit for royalty and he obtained a former Miss Indiana with a perfect figure Just as I loved the comfort of living given to me by John... not only did we compliment each other well, we deserved each other. but jamie could have avoided this whole fiasco had she said no to trevor's invitation to dance.

trevor is something else. he never grew up. he's the same asshole he was 25 years ago. he gets off in humiliating john. wedgies in high school, fucking john's trophy wife 25 years later. to totally do the job, why didn't he set up jamie's gang ban? obviously he had his friend's help in getting john to his room, why didn't he reward those friends with a fuck or two?

i think john is a wimp for not standing up to trevor. i wonder why his affluence and success in the business world didn't boost is confidence? why was he afraid of trevor? but just like the other commenters, i feel for him. john is a good and decent man forced to hear her trophy wife cheat on his high school tormentor. if that's not bad enough jamie does things to trevor she never even gave a second thought doing to john- ass fucking and cumming in her mouth (trevor was her first!).

like the others, i want trevor's head in a platter. he should redeem himself and be a man! if he can't do it himself, use his millions make trevor pay a thousand fold!

one last question. what do you mean by..."He heard everything. I saw more than just hate in John's eyes. I saw disappointment." IMO, disappointment is whe you ask your wife for a 6am wakeup and she forgets. hatred is when youi hear your wife become a slut for your tormentor.

again, great start. pls finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
little tough to believe

Somewhat unbelieveable. The comment about John's financial situation leads me to believe the opening is there for another chapter. Interesting ending. bgwlk

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Part 2

Where is part 2 where John has his day . on his class mates and wife. There should be a divorce and revenge. You have wrote two good stories never have us a end to room 612. So please finish this one. please.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Part 2

Where is part 2 where John has his day . on his class mates and wife. There should be a divorce and revenge. You have wrote two good stories never have us a end to room 612. So please finish this one. please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Part 2?

If you write a decent part 2 I'll raise the score. Some responders have talked about divorce. Why? He'll be taken to the cleaners. Does the term sulfuric acid douche come to mind?

In Trevor's case castration with a dull rusty spoon seems to be called for. Regardless, you do need to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I echo the sentiments

Godd story, but have alear RETRIBUTION angle for the next one. I'm sick of wimp/couckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
LOVED IT !!!!!!

It was a wild story and a GREAT ending !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved it but...

The story was hot! damn hot...Jungles of Vietnam HOT!!!The ending was suberb..the events leading to the affair were lacking. I find it hard to imagine that this Miss Indiana had never had another guy hit on her like that. She's not 14yrs old for pete's sake, she's a woman. With that in mind, she would know where things were going and how to nip them in the bud. Furthermore, you don't get your picture on the cover of Fortune 500 without knowing how to kick some balls, metaphorically speaking. I don't believe hubby would be a beginning alcoholic or a wimp. I also don't see how this wonderful husband would be a pig in bed and that's how you've portrayed him. Alcohol is liquid courage, it doesn't make you do anything, it just makes it easier for you to do it. I'm looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice piece

well written stuff but u cud have focussed more on the sex and made th prose a little longer........th ending was absolute genius though

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good

I really liked this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Part 2?

I have read this story many times and I continue to be captivated by it. I'm hoping that you are still around and have become willing to enlighten all of us that want a closing to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

this story is so inviting....would love to hear the end of this....i hope the bitch get some form of retribution for her nasty selfish ways

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sad story

Hot sex, but so what? I thought it would end better, but the characters had no redeeming qualities. Trevor was a genuine psychopath. "You were ok"? No emotion, wow. I always wondered what cheating spouses are thinking; but i didn't really buy how easily the wife falls into cheating. And even if she is a horrible person who deserves every bad thing she has coming, I get no pleasure out the lurid betrayal. There's enough nastiness and backstabbing in the world. Stories that have sympathetic characters are much more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Now finish the story ...

... you know, where the cheating "ass-whore" wife pays for being an ANAL SLUT by being butt fucked ( physically and financially ) by her husband for the rest off their "very short" marriage. And then, she ends up working on the streets where, as I might add, she belongs!! That would make this a "pretty good" story instead of one where your readers are left "hanging"!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh goodie!

Trevor's going to jail! An expensive price to pay for pig sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Completely on the burn the bitch and castrate the asshole then sell him to a Middle Eastern brothel wagon. Where does the line form? Too bad he can't go all "Carrie" on the whole reunion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Burn in hell Trevor

If it was me the second I got out Ida punched Trevor in his fucking throat, and that wife of mine wouldn't be spoken to until I got the divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
one of my favorites

Like most who commented, I loved the story and had a strong reaction to it.

However, must disagree with many of the commenters - I don't want to read a mundane revenge story. While yes, one naturally feels for John and loathes Trevor, I don't find a 'justice is served' sequel to be all that entertaining and definitely not erotic.

please write more of your sick, perverse, and extremely hot chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

That was a crazy story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
further humiliation

Instead of revenge what should happen is for Trevor and his friends to take the husband and force him into some "pig sex" of his own. Have the wife tied down and forced to watch as the man she cheated on get his own anal virginity forcibly ripped from him. She can be filled with a mixture of shame, guilt, and horniness all at the same time. The night could end with an continuous line of hard cocks fucking them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

Im not sure if I love the end or hate it, but Wow, what a story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
almost nothing good about this story

I guess it had a good pace to it, but it's ridiculous to think the wife would jeopardize losing her golden spoon for such a clumsy oaf as Trevor.

It was obviously written by a guy, as the woman's actions and reactions aren't like any woman I've ever known. They don't even make sense as a unique example, and I love pig sex and have no problem with wife-sharing stories.

This one just sucks.

At least write a sequel in which she begs him to forgive her and he spits in her face.

Then he should dump her on the street with nothing, get a black belt, and mess up Trevor's face and knees for good.

cdman55cdman55over 4 years ago
Wow. Just wow.

You are so good. This is one of my favorite stories. The way the story goes into the inner thoughts of wife and her ultimate submission. Fuck, that so hot. Sir, you are awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My Pig wife

Went to a reunion with my wife and after she danced with a couple of black guys she said she was going to the ladies room. I watched as she and three of the guys she had danced with snuck out a side door. I waited about five minutes and then went outside. I could hear my wife making loud moans from inside a van.I looked in the van and saw her with all three cocks in her. One 10 inch black cock was in her pussy,another about 12 inches was up her ass, and the third guy was throat fucking her with a cock that must have been 14 inches long. I watched as he made her take it all down her throat. She looked back and saw me watching her in total sexual abandon. I quickly nodded and told her to keep pig fucking these guys, that I loved watching her get the shit fucked out of her and that this has always been my fantasy. To watch three or more well hung guys fuck the whore in her. She pulled the 14 in cher out of her mouth long enough to tell me that she is now a black cock whore and I can watch her with a black cock every day. She then moaned and told Mr 14 incher and the other two to fuck her and shoot their hot cum in all her whore slut holes. She kept saying over and over, Fuck me, Fuck me, Cummm in me! CUMM IN ME! At that she shoved the 14 inch black cock down her throat and he began fucking her throat very hard and with loud grunts began saying I'm CUMMIN. I'M CUMMIN DOWN YOUR WIFES THROAT! My response was give it to her, give it to her good! She has been doing this every day now for about the last three weeks and is now pregnant to one of the black studs that she has fucked. I asked her if she knew how many cocks fucked her pussy, ass, and throat and she told me she quit counting at thirty. Her belly is swelling but she still keeps going out hunting for more black cock every day. She is a pig fucking black cock whore but she is my pig fucking whore and I enjoy watching her getting what she loves. She now tells me to video her so we can both watch when we are alone. When that happens I get hot and she tells me to eat her well fucked pussy and I obey and lick her until she cums in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Needed closure. John untied knocks Trevor out and leaves her there with him.

954Hard954Hardover 2 years ago

Nasty story, but very erotic and well written

samhoundsamhoundover 1 year ago

Trevor faces serious harm when John is released

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Please keep this story going. Maybe after seeing John trever grabs her and throws her in bed and takes her again all night long and she loves it more and more in front of John.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous