All Comments on 'The Diurnal Animal'

by wildsweetone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tolyktolykalmost 19 years ago
Honoured yet again

You make my photos speak volumes.. thank you so much for this honour you pay me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Works as a whole.

The visual layout of the poem adds to its content beautifully and is very appealing. My only criticism is 'heavy metal vehicles' feels a little cumbersome for such a delicate poem. Just a thought.

Otherwise, lovely poem and congrats to the photographer.

b'brig

WickedEveWickedEvealmost 19 years ago
both of you

good job. :)

Bridget69Bridget69almost 19 years ago
Good.

Nicely describes and illustrates the travels towards unknown destinations.

ishtatishtatalmost 19 years ago
#

My comment is slightly nervous having admitted last week to being perceptively challenged by illustrated work. However as WSO also said last week in another context she sought criticism.

I suggest that the role of the picture might me greater and more interesting with a few words omitted .These are 'each night' 'vehicles' 'car' 'travelling' 'driving' 'travelling' (again).Notwithstanding that,good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Clever...

...the spacing of the words has the feeling of traffic weaving in and out. Well worth reading. Kudos to both!

Tess

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Exquisite.

A lovely nocturnal photo that assists immeasurably in telling the story. This rendering had an interesting format.

LeBrozLeBrozabout 17 years ago
~~

These creatures of the day, for what do they search at night? Or have they found it and are now going to their burrows to slumber - eventually?

LeBrozLeBrozabout 17 years ago
~~

These creatures of the day, for what do they search at night? Or have they found it and are now going to their burrows to slumber - eventually?

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
THIS ANIMAL

called TRAFFIC. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous