All Comments on 'The Rabbit'

by Sensuous Storyteller

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rufus53rufus53almost 19 years ago
very good

great story , sounds like a female friend of mine. i must read more of your stories.

rod.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
THE RABBIT CAN SET YOUR SOUL ON FIRE AND FREE

THE RABBIT CAN SOMETIMES MAKE YOU GET RID OF A MAN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Rabbits Forever!

Those rabbit ears are fantastic!! Just ask my woman, she'll tell you. Best present I ever bought for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice Hot Story

Great build up and a nice finish.

Just a suggestion though: Make your characters dialog sentences shorter and use contractions so that they sound like real people. Generally people don't speak in complete sentences.

Otherwise, absolutely fine and fun.

baldirishmanbaldirishmanalmost 19 years ago
Good Narrative...

I thought you used excellent descriptors and a good prologue that got us introduced to the characters. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW!!!

My lady friend insisted that I read this - to see what it does for her! Thanks, Jay.

Lukas

Sensuous StorytellerSensuous Storytelleralmost 19 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much

Thank you all so much for your comments on my story, The Rabbit. A special note to the person suggesting a rabbit could replace a man. Speaking for myself, I don't believe that to be true. Nothing can ever replace the warmth and closeness of another human being. The Rabbit could be added to that mix but never replace it. ;-)

I will take note of the use of contractions and shorter sentences, thank you for that observation. I always appreciate constructive criticism as well as positive feedback.

I do hope that each and every one of you check my list and return to read some other stories I have written and thanks again for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Awesome story. I was that way before my first toy, so afraid and embarassed.

I love how the wife is dying to try it and let's her passion take over.

It's awesome you had romance in it with her husband at the door, and loving her opening up to him.

5 stars.

It had everything I love in a story.

A woman who relucatantly agrees to do something but then is burning with passion to try it, a loving husband, an amazing masturbaation scene that is watched, a husband making love to his wife (rather than just screwing her)

Wonderful story! Super hot!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u11 months ago

A beautiful story, I know all too well how he felt living with a wife who has repressed her sexuality. Please ladies let it shine, as husbands we want to see you fulfilled. I know for many it comes from wrongful religious reasons but God created us as sexual beings and to enjoy our sexuality with pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSensuous Storyteller@Sensuous Storyteller
94 Followers
It's been over 20 years since I have written many of these stories. I love coming back to see if new readers are stopping by. All comments are welcome.... Thank you for reading my stories. Readers are a writer's dream come true. -Misty-