All Comments on 'Big Bif's Best Bunghole Banging'

by Penelope Street

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Landrious1Landrious1almost 19 years ago
Absolutly Hilarious!

Sounds like most of the frat stories I've heard! ROFLMAO!

rgraham666rgraham666almost 19 years ago
LOL!

Good one Penny.

They still won't 'get it'. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hilarious

So many parts I loved - especially the penis growing by leaps and bounds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So fake.

You are so full of shit. Everyone knows cocks are much longer than that, 17" at least. And what's with the hard to get act? Any woman wth tits that big (and they're plenty of them out there, we all know that) doesn't bother with conversation, she just attacks guys right there on the street, strips'em down and hops on and rides. Unless of course their dicks aren't the requisite 19", then she just laughs at them and moves off searching for a more average 20" dick...

Quiet_CoolQuiet_Coolalmost 19 years ago
Nice

I had mild flashbacks to Mathgirl on this one. Good story. Entertaining.

Q_C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Needs a warning label!

You should be ashamed of yourself!!! There should be a warning posted before your story, missy!!! (You made me snort Mt. Dew through my nose. ouch!) Abso-fuckin-lutely hysterical - good job! ~Soulbiter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hillarious

Short, Sweet, & Funny! Good job Penny!

HughJardHughJardalmost 19 years ago
Very well done, Penny...

very welll done, Penny. I think I went to school with this Bif character. He was the one who always tried to piss on your leg in the shower after football practice. Small equipment, though...Thanks for a good laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Penny you cannot take a pen in hand.......

without coming up with another jewel. Love ya Babe!!!!!!!!

Sally BlondieSally Blondiealmost 19 years ago
Brilliant

Very funny and well written. Made me laugh, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story

it was good except every time you mentioned his cock you made it bigger

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One position left untried

You left out tongue in cheek - wonder how Bif would enjoy that?

gaelic_wanderergaelic_wandereralmost 17 years ago
A fabulous send up

You nailed every tired cliche that the less talented writers use. You caught the self-absorbed nature of some male writers perfectly. "Not that I care, but I am sure you loved it, babe."

The constantly increasing cock size was hilarious. It completely captured the essence of writers who cannot keep their storyline straight from one end of a measly 1000 word essay to the other.

Please, miss, may we have another?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not to good

It left a lot to be desired

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The chevy camaro wasn't introduced until 1967, it's called dual exhaust, not double exhaust, and tires are made from rubber, not aluminum, you are a true fucking idiot. Aluminum tires... I can't stop laughing.

miklosfairmiklosfairover 8 years ago
In need of an editor

Proofreading obviously isn't your forte. First, there were no 1957 Camaro's- they first came out in 1967. Also learn to spell Lolita's name.

IrrumatioIrrumatioover 6 years ago
The comments are almost as funny as the story

And some of the commenters are almost as dim as Bif because they didn't realize that "errors" like the "'57 Camarillo," were intentional, just further glimpses into Bif's tentative relationship with reality.

DominaSabineDominaSabineover 6 years ago
Hilarious

Well done.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

"much tighter than the other three virgins I had nailed that week." Biff, I totally believe you. Also, I'm pretty sure I went to college with about ten of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wrong By A Decade!

Hey, every Real Man KNOWS the first production year for Camaro was 1967 -- NO Camaros existed in 1957!

Secondly, the Python is Sixteen inches when aroused! Don't short change me.

Big Bif

Bunghole reamer xtra-ordinaire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous