All Comments on 'Bigrig Ch. 13'

by windstormy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dcraigdcraigalmost 19 years ago
Very good, again...

Bravo, Billy. Waiting for 14. You know the drill... Hustle, my boy. lol

athena_by_nightathena_by_nightalmost 19 years ago
Hot Damn

Your story and talent continue to take my breath away! I am so caught up and can't wait to read until the end. I love the scene between Bruce and Greg. The passion, the uncertainty and the love each has for the other shines through. And kudos for Peter and his protection. Keep it coming, Billy... and I do so hope the bad guys get theirs in the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
well...

It's a well written story, very intriguing, but the sudden metaphysical bit you threw into this chapter was completely out of left field. No foreshadowing at all and quite jarring.

You have crafted an interesting reality, but that bit ruined the belief suspension, at least for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
NOWAY

NOWAY PLEASE DONT STOP THIS STORY

AND I LOVED ALL OF IT

IT IS GOOD TO HAVE A FAMILY OF ANY KIND IS BETTER THAN NO FAMILY AT ALL.

AND I FOR ONE LIOVE MY GAURDEIN ANGEL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Jenna Karro

Ohh, nice. I'm so glad to hear that little Johnathan has a guardian angel. I like Peter very much no matter who or what he turns out to be. Undercover, or angel...It's nice knowing the boy had someone to cling to in the worst of it. It's always best to know you aren't alone. I adore him. Kudos to Bruce for seeing what he was right away, and not being afraid to state it out loud. ~lol~

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BAD ! BAD ! BAD !

NOT ONCE DID THE AUTHOR HAVE TONY INSPECT THE UNDERCARRIAGE OF THE SEMI OR ENGINE OR ANYWHERE ELSE FOR BOMBS OR ANY KIND OF TAMPERING !!!!!!! NOR DID THEY BOMB INSPECT THE CARGO EITHER !!!!!!!!!!!!! AND CONSIDERING HOW IMPORTANT HIS TRUCK IS TO BRUCE HE DIDN'T EITHER !!!!!!!!!!! NOT GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!! VERY SLOPPY OF THEM !!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY AS THE DOORS WERE ALREADY OPENED OF THE GARAGE AND NOTHING WAS MENTIONED OF HOW SECURE AND GUARDED THE FACILITIES WERE !!!! I'M JUST SAYI'N !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous