All Comments on 'The Wife's Debt'

by Varode

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
GhostbearGhostbearalmost 19 years ago
Well written

A good first story. This shows the hurt that can be caused by re-acting before all the facts are known. I will look for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
doesn't make sense to me either

q>Davis paused to a second. "I just wanted her to know what a slut she was. What she did was the same as what I made her do."

I sighed. "You have said that before and it makes as little sense now as it did then."<Q

it is the stupid part that messes up the story for me.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Intense Story

Good writing. To explain what the husband meant: He made her do what she already had done. I.E. She had sex with a man that was not her husband, so he made her have sex with 10 men. Got it? Good.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
The End??

I know it can be the end but it leaves much to resolve.

I feel that anyone that would force something like that on their spouse doesn't really love them. Just loves to have them around acting the way they expect them to.

Don-DonnaDon-Donnaalmost 19 years ago
Another Sicky Tale

The only item for debate is: Who is sicker?

Them that write it?

Or them who like it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
liked it

It was good of its kind. Do another one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Good Cautionary Tale

A good cautionary tale for all the revenge freaks who read and comment on stories classified as loving wives, about wives who commit adultery. I am not a Christian, but it reminds me of the story of Jesus and the woman caught in adultery, where He said something to the effect that those without sin should cast the first stones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very unique piece

It's a good story, and well written. It's not very erotic (and this venue is "Literotica"), but it's an excellent tale about the true cost of revenge. The part about the new allergy medication was a particularly nice touch.

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sick story

Extremely depressing story, but an excellant portrait of a vicious, sadistic bastard of a husband. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Good First Work Author

I think it effectively points out that careful considerations are due when much is at stake. It also points out that both people may have made mistakes. Suppose she shot a person while drunk or after taking the pill and one drink. Would she be guilty or --

My question has to do with the premise that new drugs aren't tested properly against alcohol. Surely it ain't so on something this basic - so she didn't read the reaction information on the bottle or script accompaning the pills - or it wasn't there - its possible or start the lawyers up.

Regardless - Nice work author - with Regard

SalamisSalamisalmost 19 years ago
A Thoughtful perspective

This story had a very strong point of view, and you expressed it superbly. Thank you.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Good

well written interesting story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep it up

Good story and I would like to see what happens to the couple in a year of therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wife is a dumbass

What adult doesn't know that you don't take meds and drink alcohol?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A stupid and poorly written story

As are most, but not all, of the comments.

And certainly not erotic-Only a sicko would get a hard reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So an educated woman

Drinks while taking prescription meds? And why didn't she turn this alcohol/drug-fueled libido on her Husband? Alcohol lowers inhibitions, it DOES NOT make you do something out of character. My Dad used to refer to it as the "real truth serum".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
MOST UNUSUAL

A MOST UNUSUAL STORY. DISTURBINGGLY WELL WRITTEN

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one of the best distinctions

ever made on this site contrasting a one-time drunken grope and an affair. That distinction is what makes it possible for adults to get beyond the first and not the second. The husband, a proxy for the uni-syllabic throng of frequent commenters in this category, behaved irrationally.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
one of the best distinctions

ever made on this site contrasting a one-time drunken grope and an affair. That distinction is what makes it possible for adults to get beyond the first and not the second. The husband, a proxy for the uni-syllabic throng of frequent commenters in this category, behaved irrationally.

Well done.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Great Story!!!!

I wish this person had kept on submitting to Literotica she was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done.

Good story with a theme and a point that is sad but true. Wonder what happened to them?

LynnesHusbandLynnesHusbandover 8 years ago
Well . . .

Well conceived. Well written. Well edited. Well Done!

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 8 years ago
what a load of shit

A PI as the voice of morality. Like a low rent Mannix episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why is his wife afraid of losing the kids?

It makes no sense. The Courts don't care about infidelity. She'd get the kids, the house, alimony, child support and half his retirement. Dump the asshole and be done with it. The kind hearted PI was a joke. Bad story. 1 star.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Great story 5 stars

Eat shit annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

For bonnietaylor2/vastiesmith2

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
5 for a great LW story and to help Bonnie

go suck a cock asshole of LIT!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wowa

That puts a different light on.things. Too late now.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Sad, but a good story. What an arsehole the husband is. Can he repair this?

Nooo!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
stupid

make;s no sence .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's a sick but a good story. Are you writing more stories?

Woodturner2018Woodturner2018about 3 years ago

This story points out the need for real communication between a husband and a wife. It also points out the lack of information about the drugs that we take as a society. Yes, the famous drug companies print out a huge page of information about the interactions of their drugs, most of which the common person can't understand. The doctors and the pharmacists don't tell you about the interactions unless you ask and even then they don't always know. I know this from my own experiances!

Thanks for the sad true story, 5 stars

SimpleGuySquaredSimpleGuySquaredover 2 years ago

Communication is the key, here and in real life? Forgiveness? Only after communicating. This is one were counseling would have been very appropriate.

And: "Anonymousabout 1 year ago

stupid

make;s no sence ."

Dude, learn to spell. Or at the very least use spell check. And punctuation is not one of your strong points either. Sad.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

This one is a sad story that turned even sadder at the end. Varode is/was a talented tale teller, why she hasn't added any further stories is a shame in itself ......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sucky story

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - I hate this story.

Thankfully, you never wrote another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story.

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

Very well written little story. Perfectly integrated background history without any of the needless and boring “we met in high school” nonsense. This author knows precisely what it means to “show, not tell”, demonstrating devastating emotions through the actions of the characters. And it is an excellent commentary on BTB dynamics. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A man with integrity, albeit a little late. A follow up showing how the husband pays would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Prescription medication and alcohol can totally alter someone's awareness, balance, inhibitions, etc. Had a medical issue 10 years ago and was prescribed a "mild drug to regulate everything". Never told not to have ANY alcohol. 3 nights later was in my favorite bar with my girlfriend, had one 'easy' Tanqueray and tonic, 10 minutes after finishing my drink, and before sipping a refill, I got up to use the restroom and crashed sideways into a wall. One drink all day and had breakfast, lunch and dinner. Didn't realize I had a severe allergy to an ingredient in the medication. Found out in the hospital because 911 was called and everyone thought I was having a heart attack. But anyway.... thought the PI was was going to tell the husband, "while we were watching your wife, one of our cameras picked up you in the parking lot getting a blow job. What do you think we should do with that tape Mr. Davis?"..........

deependerdeepender10 months ago

Well done. Thank you. This was one of those dig two graves situations.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Different, and brilliant, and humane. Thanks for doing this piece. We needed this as an offset to the BTB at all cost for any provocation nonsense that proliferates on this site.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler10 months ago

Very good exposure to both sides of the event. Thanks

Hardday1953Hardday19537 months ago

Different, but true, in many ways women are the weaker sex. A good wife and mother are worth more than pure gold. At best men can be compared to Roman short sword, the best of iron, yet brittle. When it snaps a master in this case a wife will work the fires to unite both pieces of a sword. It is difficult and hard work to heal a worn-out man! After forty years of marriage, I have come to understand my wife's worth, it is immeasurable!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@Hardday1953 and the author.

Hardday excellent comment.

Author excellent story 5* I dont give those often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The PI should leave the cameras in place to record the 10 blow jobs the husband will have to give in penance for his undeserved cruelty to his wife. The beatings he gets along the way for propositioning men in a straight bar will be free life lessons he sorely needs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous