All Comments on 'Strip Club Playtime'

by jtfresh2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ever Been To A Strip Club?

Sorry, random newbie doesnt walk in and fuck a dream like Tara in a strip club. Just isn't going to resonate with anyone who has ever been in a strip club. Reads more like what goes on with an escort. Bitchy Chastity is a decent representation of the bitter jaded ones. But Tara would not be her girlfriend.

champagne1982champagne1982almost 19 years ago
anonymous seems to always be eating sour grapes

I think when you're reading a lit story, you should expect to stretch the bounds of believability when you do. The other concession to fantasy, you as a reader, should be prepared to make, is that everyone's conception of a dream will differ.

So, anonymous, even though you are a little harsh in your assessment of the plot, I think you would have been more respected by many if you'd tempered your insults with a compliment or two on the story's stronger points of description and dialogue.

I enjoyed this jtfresh. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Chris Rock Said It

There Is No Sex In The Champagne Room!

Good dream though, I foresee a threesome sequel.

marissamitchelmarissamitchelalmost 19 years ago
nice work jt!

being able to just let go and really get into a story is key --- in literature it's called "willing suspension of disbelief".... great job jt! and by the way - i've never been in a strip club!! so i'll just go along with the fantasy - grin! i really liked how the reader really "sees" inside the main character's mind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantasy

Well isn't that the point of fantasy..to be able to read something hot that might never happen in reality. JT..great work, very descriptive keep up the great writing!

~asiansilk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
oh JT JT

thats a very pleasant start but i was so waiting for the threesome

love it so far

phyl

pnsdc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WTF - no way Jose!

It's quite obvious that the author has NEVER been in a strip club!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous