All Comments on 'Mixed-Up Revenge Ch. 01'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
The Age Old Question Answered.....

When is rape not rape? Touchy subject even in fiction; now that he's hooked up w Karen's sister perhaps they can work up a revenge that excludes rape.

Sean RenaudSean Renaudalmost 19 years ago
Interesting twist

Don't listen to that wanker. Bloody rape that whore and make it hurt!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The last commentor is more than a little twisted

and needs to seek pychiatric care immediately, but this was a truly excellant story, unique & sexy, true poetic justice, little sis gets her crush, and big sister gets a sore ass.

lilsubalexlilsubalexalmost 19 years ago
I love your mind!!

Hi Doll........

Yet another fabulous beginning to another absorbing series.

Great!!!

huggles

alex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bullshit

You write shitty stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good story, bad character, nice twist.

it WAS intended to be rape, he is a rapist wanna be, and was lucky not to end up in prison as a sex offender. he IS a creep, regardless of how lucky.

but because of the twist he ended up with a girlfriend.

well written.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good story

Well written with a nice change towards the end and a promise of things to come.Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sick and pathetic

You are one sick creature by the tone of your posts dealing with ass sex. Freud would call it self excrement, meaning you have something evil in your past that you want to be punished for.

What is pathetic is the people who cheered rape in the comments. It would be A HUMAN thing for them consider they are cheering harming another person.

As a suggestion all you brave trash and anal boy, SHOW THIS STORY AND YOUR COMMENTS TO YOUR EMPLOYER AND SEE HOW LONG YOU STAY EMPLOYED OR THE POLICE COME KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR.

Then we will see who is right or wrong in feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ain't it grand?

When the anonymous thought police smite you hip and thigh with their verbal castigations you're doing something right. It was a nice start and although I'm not into anal sex you have every right to include it in your stories just as the anonynous sicko's have every right to NOT read it if it offends them. Ronnie W.

wildmanalsowildmanalsoalmost 19 years ago
Well Written

Ignore the ignorants that do not realize this is fantasy world and quote an discredited old German doctor.

Well written as usual and excellent twist.......keep it going as your creative juices flow.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
mixed up

That was a great story line. I can't wait for chapter two.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonalmost 19 years ago
Great Start...

Loved the little twist at the start...

Some of the commenters here need to get a life. This is erotic fiction that is being written, fantasies..it is not real life we are writing about. Rape fantasies are common, but that doesn't mean the person writing the story wants to be a rapist, or wants to be raped..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ignore negativity....

because at the end of the day... its a story... not real life.

you can write whatever you like.. and the fact is.. you are a fab writer!!

as i have said before.. the more i read the more i want to read.. tonite i have read at lest 3 stories!! And i have loved every one of them.....

you have made me wet just sittibg in my chair!!

Bravo!!!

mattywaltmattywaltabout 18 years ago
great story

Goldy -

I loved your story - nice detail and descriptions. Keep up teh great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What makes me laugh the most about this...

...is that some of the people who trash your stories don't even realize that you're a woman! Love the story, you're a great writer and full of ideas, and I can't wait to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!!

Ignore the PC crowd. Pay back should be a bitch. Anal sex is grossly underated. You write great stories, please keep writing

MstangMch4MstangMch4over 16 years ago
nice Twist of Fate

Damn if that wasn't a nice unexpected twist. Instead of the evil Ex he got her sister & she liked it!! LoL Goldie i'm not sure which i like more, the naughtyness in your mind, or the talent flowing from your hands. Either way don't ever let it stop =)

Fixated1Fixated1about 14 years ago
Looking forward

I thought this would be a run-of-the-mill tit-for-tat. Thank you for the twist, it was an enjoyable read and I'm "Looking forward" to the chapters to come.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Not sure if it was intentional

but the whole thing was over the top hilarious.

roveroneroveroneabout 1 month ago

Sheesh...you got some folks really riled up...

I've given a story here that involved rape a one before...gave this a 4 and fave-guess things just different enough...perhaps her younger sister thinking she's also a creep one factor...

PS-was already following author...

perhaps I'll also be smitten...or smited..not sure of the tense....(spell check hates it...)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12599 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES