All Comments on 'The Kennel'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
MagicWandMagicWandalmost 19 years ago
AWESOME

omagosh. This was the hottest story I have read in a long time. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
submit

good 2nd and 3rd pg - 1st was a little confusing- would like to see you continue with this story

soubrettesoubrettealmost 19 years ago
Yummy as Usual ;)

Mmm, such a naughty little fantasy. It is so rare and exquisite to discover the girl who becomes submissive without violence. Sara's conflict wasn't with her dominant; it was with herself. And capturing that idea, you helped her find the 'something' inside her that makes her happy. Well done, badboy; you know I've been waiting for this one ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sorry, Not into SM

I prefer your stories of seduction between loving close relatives, who love and respect each other. Love, meaning you want the best for someone, even when passionate lust forces the issue. That razors edge of which you wrote so elequently in your bio.

P.S. You have been gone for too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More, more, more

Loved the story...hot, hot, hot..good stab at building on her obvious submissive nature...and her brother's growing possessiveness. Room to build on the story and reall hope you do...unclear as to why the kennel is there in the first place...connection to parents could be a good avenue to explore...worried that this was heading towards bestiality but glad that you didn't follow that direction. Thank you.

aysa69aysa69almost 19 years ago
amazing

very well written, extremly erotic. i had no idea where exactly you were going with this and it made me read more and more. few stories captivate me like this and i loved it. such a revealing look into submission and incest. i thoroughly enjoyed it and hope to see more soon.

J-RodJ-Rodalmost 19 years ago
Hot!!!!!

That was one of the best stories i have read in some time.... Hope other ones you write are as good.

AugustusAugustusalmost 19 years ago
Wow

My god, what a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Makes me wish....

Makes me wish i had more than one sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Woof!

I was pulled into this story like a well-behaved bitch on a leash. Absolutely great build-up and ending. Don't feel you must do a sequel...we already know what's going to happen again and again. Loved it!

yeti8080kyeti8080kalmost 19 years ago
Not into SM

I'm not into SM. Prefer your other stories of forbidden love. This is simply forbidden. And hot. Forbidden. And hot. Forbidden... Anyways, glad to see you're back. It was a thrill to come across your name again. And you didn't disappoint. Though the subject matter begs reconsideration, as I've said already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow...

I don't normally leave comments, but I just had to say this is better than a 5. It's very well written and draws you into the story appropriatly, spending adequete time on developement before moving into the sex -- and then finishes magnificently with the sex. It's also just the right level of dominance for my tastes, any more and I start to get seriously disturbed, but still just wrong enough in ways other than the pure incest to be most effective. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That was

incredibly hot and arousing, damn I never find stuff like that on ebay...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Magnificent

One of the best I've ever read. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot SOOO Fuck Hot!!!

The title says it all. save one think. WERE IS THE NEXT PART? That story is to fucking hot to end there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
best story

One of the best I've ever read.

loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
a great story

This was a really, really great story. Please keep writing these great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved It

Wish I could write like that - fantastic - just loved it!

klaxxklaxxover 15 years ago
Loved it!

As with all of your stories that I have read, this one was well written, paced, and hot, hot, HOT!<br><br>I felt left hanging at the end, though. Other commenters seem not to have felt this, but it seems to me that the missing denouement leaves three or more logical ways that the story could progress. That is problematical because these paths are entirely dissimilar. I did not get a sense of closure or of conclusion, which took a little of the peak away from the enjoyment of reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
oh jesus

that was such a wickedly hot read.i loved the leather cuffs and metal cage.her helpless submission,her reduced to being a bitch in heat,his pet.i could "see" it all.nice job.i'm throbbing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Holy Shit

I think I would kill someone if i could get another story of this quality. Really.

gem28gem28about 15 years ago
best by far...

This story is HOT,some minor typos,nothing major.Your story fell into several kink categories,YBB,very nice job.Please tell us you are working on more stories.Right on,my man,write on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More Chapters!!

G R E A T Story! Please add more chapters!

giraffyboygiraffyboyalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic Job!!

WOW!! Great story! Lots of detail! Fantastic, really! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
holy fuck

holy shit man that was the best read ever favorite author you are fucking amazing

Many FeathersMany Feathersabout 13 years ago
I do hope...

You'll continue with this one.

kaamukkaamukover 12 years ago
Excitingly different !!

I totally loved this story. Its fantastic - how thoughtfully you have written the erotic details.

Keep it up! I love you.

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 12 years ago
omg

that was freakin hot... sexy and delicious

ballznall60ballznall60over 12 years ago
Simply fabulous!

Can't add anything to improve upon a masterpiece!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Remarkably beautiful story.

A few typos and a formatting error couldn't detract from a most amazing story. Thank you.

retepsretepsover 12 years ago
Wow!

Just wow! Words fail me!

Don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Not a five star effort because it is not finished.

Fantastic

Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A masterpiece

A masterpiece...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
splendid

I'd love to see more of this, it feels like there's a part II waiting somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Two?

Yes, this needs a part 2. Sara's behavior with Jason during subsequent weeks (or years, or decades?), and whether they repeat the kennel ... or not. Only you, the author knows what will happen, even if you only find out as you've written it in the next, perhaps final, installment.

Your public awaits ...

GrythakGrythakalmost 12 years ago
Encore!

I encourage you to continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

just a great story, definitely needs a sequel...you are one hell of a writer. love it! :)

skier1skier1over 11 years ago

Great story, very well written.

sexydad50sexydad50over 11 years ago
Could have been fetish

Could have been BDSM, brother and sister. Kinky and Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing

one of the best storys ive read on here. very well writen great job . must admit wont to know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
needs a sequel

great story. good plot and continuity. novel idea. the kennel needs to be used again. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pride.

You have every reason to take it with this story.

A few edits needed for grammar and punctuation; stellar work.

I look forward to future works by you.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 10 years ago
Very very well written

I enjoyed you story very much. Thank you and please keep writing.

Ad76Ad76over 10 years ago

Am awesome story-something that I would love for me and my Master to try....

BethAndBobJBethAndBobJabout 10 years ago
Loved th story

Well written Loved for you to have continued it to another chapter or more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm such a horny bitch right now uhhhhh

It was amazing I couldn't help but masturbate and orgasm to it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

this story was absolutly an amazing work of art

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

Please please please do a sequel to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent tent maker..:)

well written, i loved ride.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Cagged Pussy

Your imagination is becoming unlimited, or so it seems. Great writing. Another five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a shame

You ask for feedback but as usual you writers not just YOU don't listen to your readers comments. Eg, would have been a 5 stars but the stories NOT finished. Like so many other readers I too would have liked to see another chapter or two because this story is far from over. What's sad about this is clearly you have no intention of finishing it. ☹️☹️☹️.. for what it's worth ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ anyway...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent, want more

Excellent story. Would love another chapter or two.

Also, any idea where you can find a cage like that, or a pic of one? Would love one for my pet.

Ellez68Ellez68about 6 years ago
Keep up the good work

Very enjoyable story. I think I'll have to ask my master for a cage like that. Totally submissive for him. A new dimension of control. He knows my body so very well and how to make it sing and how to make me beg

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now i want to try a cage

Lovely little story. You’ve just given me a new thing/idea to explore.

The build up was excellent and I started getting wet the second she got in the cage the first time. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

This is one of the best stories i've read on Lit. But it seems a little unfinished i would to see a Chapter of it with a page or 2, i am propably one of the many to ask for a sequel but i do really hope that you will write a sequel, i usually read this story when there's not much good stories coming out, having said that. thankyou for publishing it here for us to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!

This was an interesting story, I would live to see where it goes from here

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

This was pretty hot except for the feet part xD

Viper7792Viper7792almost 3 years ago

Master at work again. This was so different from everything I ever fantasized about, but so incredibly hotly written that I ended up totally immersed. I loved the way he was using her, but so gently and lovingly it did not even felt like non-consent. Domination does not necessarily have to be rough, right? ;)

ThethirdoneThethirdonealmost 3 years ago

Fantastic man, what a unique story. I feel this qualifies for a part 2 brother.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

good, not great. too much time on BF. Should have "petted" her more in the kennel, brushed her hair, soft cloth to "pet" her back, tummy and back leg "Fur" like you would pet a Dog.

jenellesljenelleslover 2 years ago

Definitely a first class story. I loved it.

xxeloxxeloabout 2 years ago

Oh my! Delicious…. He will do more I hope…. She wants more you know, she is happy as long as she is dommed….

Oh my, her face, her tits, her ass…. Hmmmm, she becomes an animal, …. Hmmm the dogs, should he???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Makes me wonder what other surprising toys may be hidden on the property.

BrendaNWBrendaNW6 months ago

Fucking hot and sensual .. I am very tempted to try being in a cage like that .. helpless, yearning to be stimulated until I beg to be fucked and my tongue hanging out in sexual bliss .. oh fuck me .. fuck me hard and deep .. oh yes 😁 😝

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Whatever they do next don't go up into the attic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous