All Comments on 'Anal Revenge'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
TheKiiierTheKiiieralmost 19 years ago
Stupid...

Man that's bullshit! Sure he cheated on her and then got revenge on him but doing it with the guy he hates the most and including his ex, well in real life that would end in violence maybe even some murders thrown in for fun...which I feel this is how the story should have ended or he goes on a elaborate revenge plot on all of them and then just moves on after a permanent end to his ex and his hated enemy. What is it with these crap stories that have similiar stuff going on then then having the (in this case) ex-boyfriend jacking off to the tape, please, that's not even really likely even with the wimpiest guy since his emotions would be all over the place and that would be the last reaction to possibly even happen. God damnit am I tired of these nonsensical stories and wish for them to stop but meh what can I do aside from tracking the authors down and beating them and leaving them broken gutter somewhere?

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Uh Huh...

Yes, I realize that what she does is fucked up. Um, hi welcome to Life 101. That's how it works, people do fucked up shit to each other. I never said it wasn't fucked up that she went to someone that she knew he hated... on the other hand, whoever says that people are nice when they're taking revenge?

Second of all, where did I say he was a wimp? Maybe some people have personal issues that they need to work out on their own before reading WAY too much into stories... They're just there to have fun with, it's not a personal insult.

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 19 years ago
ah yes,revenge

the thing about revenge is,once you got revenge, it's the other persons turn to get revenge.

personaly if i was Walter I would send Veronica a note thanking her for the hot porno tape. that he can't wait to have a party and show it to all. that he would be happy to make a copy of it, free of charge,to anyone asking for a copy.

isn't revenge stupid?

regards,

don

AmsterdickAmsterdickalmost 19 years ago
Inter-ass-ting

Liked the story and the concept. However, this calls for a sequel. I think Walter should take revenge not only on his slutty little ex, but someone should take care of Doug too. Maybe his ass must be on the line as well.

Keep up the good work!

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 19 years ago
I'm glad that you acknowledge that she does wrong.

....but there still seems to be a double standard of sorts. Cassie can cheat on him and leave him for Doug and still be a "Darling" as she helps humiliate him? Meanwhile, Walter is supposedly a bastard for doing the same thing to Veronica, except that he doesn't deliberately humiliate her. Oh, and she gives her ass to his old enemy, but never to her supposed love? What kind of warped up, sanctimonious, hypocritical BS is this?

As to the revenge issue, there's revenge and then there's cruelty: this was the latter. True revenge is precise and proportionate to the act. This kind of humiliation is not.

I'm not saying that he was right. He should have dumped the bitch first, and then got himself tail. They are clearly not compatible. She thinks anal is no big deal until he gets some with another girl, then she has to use it for spite. He uses it for pleasure. Now, if she had just given it up in the first place, all of this would have been avoided. That she never considered it is a sign that they don't belong together. He should dump her permanently, find her worst enemy, film himself fucking that enemy up the ass, and send it to veronica to restore the karmic balance, then forget that he ever knew the bitch. He's already been punished and then some. She went too far and must pay for exceeding the limits of justice. He should also get back at Doug and Cassie, putting them in their place. They evidently think that they were right to do what they did to him. Typical hypocrisy on their part. Evidently, Veronica shares their double standard and needs to pay as well.

They deserve whatever he does to them....

bigpete_53bigpete_53almost 19 years ago
Hey, I liked it...continue the story, though!

Well, the comments you've received seem to be a mixed bag of positive and negative, but I can certainly tell you that I liked it! One thing is certain, though: there is quite a bit more storytelling to be done with this one.

Will he make copies of the tape for her girlfriends? For her parents? For her employer? It was a stupid move on her part to give him a tape, though I'm sure the revenge aspect was quite nice for her. I'd definitely look to an aspect of having Walter take revenge on Veronica by having her engage in anal sex with various people, turning her into a total slut. He would certainly have tremendous leverage over her in real life with that tape.

Anyhow, I enjoyed it and I hope to see the story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Severus.. is right

But then - so what. The description of the buggery was perfect. And after all that is all that matters!

Spankn_WillSpankn_Willalmost 19 years ago
Love the ideal...

The idea of this is SO HOT. I play with these sorts of things all the time in My own depraved and sexually unyielding mind!

The actual 'sex' was so-so in description and I'd have liked a bit more of Walter's "head" trips - but I enjoyed the read!

fakers51fakers51over 18 years ago
Awesome story

This was an awesome read. Please continue, I would like to read what they both got out of this.

fakers51fakers51over 18 years ago
Awesome story

This was an awesome read. Please continue, I would like to read what they both got out of this.

prettymomprettymomabout 18 years ago
Loved it!!

You must know my biggest fanasty. I loved it.....more plz!

badaddidudebadaddidudeabout 18 years ago
Is that all?

Overall, I liked it, but I felt it lacked a real juicy ending. Something like he gets a real good laugh at her attempt to get his goat because he gets the final dig at her by making sure the tape is distributed via porno flicks and the internet. After all, did she think the tape would self destruct five seconds after it was watched?

horseflyhorseflyabout 18 years ago
What you wrote was great...

...but Severus and Amsterdick have wonderful contributions to how the story can proceed from where you left off. I second the motion that you craft a sequel to give Cassie, Doug, and Veronica their just desserts--you're certainly up to the task artistically. What you've given us was a treat. It simply feels incomplete. With a title like "Anal Revenge," certainly all sides have to be considered and explored before it's complete.

oldwinooldwinoalmost 18 years ago
cute story

Cute porn story. Not up to your level. My gf wouldn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
good

I like it just the way it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Broadcast interception

One could point out how this could go very wrong in just two words: "Broadcast interception"

Look up those words on an encyclopaedia wiki and the picture should become a little clearer (despite a fair amount of interference). Find the frequency used to send the signal from a TV station to the transmitter site. Broadcast this video as a louder signal on the same frequency. If the studio-transmitter link is analogue FM, the strongest signal captures the receiver. Odds are that, with no one at the transmitter site, the station will still realise quickly what is happening and change uplink frequency or shut down the retransmission in less than a minute. By then, however, the damage has been done.

If the infamous super bowl "wardrobe malfunction" lasted mere seconds, and was never forgotten, it's likely that broadcast regulators would not be amused...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Short tale

He was my grandsons basketball coach,about 30, i am 56.I had been to watch the last couple of weeks, when he jumped his cock moved in his shorts.What a slut i am, i wanted him,this week came alone with the excuse that i needed to talk to him about my grandsons progress.Shortish dress, stockings,no panties.We went back to his office,we talked and as i was sitting in front of him my legs slowly parted.He could see my cunt, thats right my cunt, and he stood up walked over and stood in front of me,his cock shape visible in his shorts.I pulled them down, good size as i held it and guided it into my mouth,hard, very hard as he grabbed my arm and pushed me over his table,lifting my dress,hot very hot he said as he pushed his cock into my cunt in one go, oooh so good as he fucked into me, my cunt leaking juice, so hard, so big, his thumb around my arse, yes go on push it in as his thumb entered my back hole, moving around, out then back in.Cock out of my cunt,hands firmly on my hips, no, cock at my arse, no, take it slut, you came in here, take it as the head pushed past the entrance, big, oooh, as he kept the pressure up, sliding into my back hole.Aaargh, as i felt it hit bottom,then out, in, my cunt opening and closing as his cock stretched my insides.My hand to my cunt, playing with my clit, yeh fuck me, as he pounded my insides, i could feel his cock massaging my anal walls, yeh, im gonna cumm as my hand bought me to orgasm, my hole gripping his cock, aaaaarghhh dont stop, ooooh fuck me, as he pushed harder and i felt the warmth in my arse.Yeh, do me, yeh i love it as he filled me,yeh and he slowly pulled out.I stood up, cumm running from my hole down my legs.I have been back and been fucked by the soccer coach as well.I love sport.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Simple.

What a sad story. Only blood would serve as revenge. People like Veronica should be beaten to death.

Why would you write about it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dumb bitch

I know she thinks it's revenge but she's given him a tape which all her family will see because I would make copies and send it to them afterall if they had been going out for some time then he would know where at least some of her closest family love and of course I'd post the video on the Internet with her name, address, parents address and telephone numbers. I'd probably also make some pictures of the tape and post them at places where she hangs out, her place of work etc. so in the end although she thought she was getting revenge it would be her that would be as broken and busted as her once virgin anus.

analgirl69analgirl69over 11 years ago
People were too harsh

I liked it, so I gave it 5 stars. All I was looking for was some well written anal erotica. You delivered. Thanks. :)

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SHE REFUSED,,,,HE FOUND A PARTICIPANT

she retaliated,,,,case closed....r we even....what next, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Veronica thought

Veronica thought she was getting revenge but only proved to Walter that anal was a good thing. She dumped him after he found someone who would do what she refused. It just showed she was a stupid slut to begin with and not worth his time to get involved with.

Hardsex101Hardsex101almost 11 years ago
Revenge

I wish my exwife would send me a video like this

Alaska84Alaska84almost 11 years ago

Make a few copies and send it to all her friends and post it on the internet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good to be rid of that stupid woman

She sent you a video??? A little editing to lose your name and copies of that video would have been sent to everyone she knew, including all family members. Who is laughing now bitch?

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

He cheated and they broke up...move on. He has no reason to get mad when he the one that was so hard up for some anal sex he stepped out on Veronica.

I'm guessing anal sex was not too disgusting since Veronica had no problem with giving her ass out and recording it.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Wow - another dumb woman!

It always amazes me that in so many stories here on Lit, that people are constantly making videos of what's happening. People make videos to blackmail people. Oops - evidence for the Police. People make videos of people in embarrassing positions. Oops - evidence of their involvement. And here Veronica makes a video for some revenge? Well SURPRISE! When he sends copies of the tape to everyone, including her family, who got the best revenge? I'm thinking Walter! And today's lesson kiddies? NEVER make a video of yourself or others doing things that other people shouldn't see because they always come back to bite you in the ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So much ANAL-ysis!

You guys over analyse. Its just a story with some good description of anal. The plot is unresolved - Walter needs to respond. I like the idea someone wrote about Doug's ass and maybe Cassie's. Make it as crazy and unrealistic as you like - that's how fiction works. Or how about Walter has his evil way with someone Veronica values - does she have a kid sister? Or kid brother? This could really escalate.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Wow

Why would anyone write a sequel to this? I guess I'll find out.

ValerionValerionabout 10 years ago
Wow...that was dumb..

I wonder if at what point she realized,"Wow, I wonder if my now pissed of ex will put the movie on the internet or send it to my parents...hmmm."

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

An interesting flash tale. Thanks.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Let Me See...

She breaks up with him because he finds someone else to give him the anal that she finds disgusting, and her revenge is to get anal herself? Ever hear of cutting off your nose to spite your face?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LoL

In af ew years that recording could be worth MILLIONs.......bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Normally 3 or 4 *

I normally only give 3 or 4 * for a one pager, but the revenge angle definitely took this one over the top, 5*****! I think this one could have 1 more chapter, but please, more than one page. Well Done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nobody is THAT stupid.

It's the old axiom - never make a video of your crime. So she sends him a tape of her ass fucking. And then he edited the tape a little and sent it to all her family, friends and work associates and posted it to a number of porn sites. Who do you think got the better revenge? Epic stupidity.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Ugh

Might have been okay if he wasn't such a cuck as to get off on watching it!

I don’t understand Cassie’s participation – granted she’s a cheater herself, and wouldn’t have a problem with Veronica cheating, but she doesn’t mind Doug getting some strange?

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Additional Thought

Let me get this straight - she won't do anal with him because it's "dirty and gross", but WILL do it with Doug for revenge? Isn't it still dirty and gross? If it wasn't too dirty and gross to do for revenge, why was it too nasty to do for her lover?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Need to get Cassie involved in part 2.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Seriously?

As the actor said, "I don't know what is wrong with you but it is not a small thing".

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
:)

Guess who would immediately become an internet super star?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stupid Bitch!

Her video is now on the internet for everyone to see!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good way to go viral

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

Is that it? Wheres the rest, like he uploaded the video from just after she spoke and sent them a link

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story should have finished with him calling his ex-girlfriend & telling her she could have avoided all this if she had given her ass to him.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12588 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...