All Comments on 'Vicki Ch. 02'

by SEVERUSMAX

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Needs more OMPH

You r story line was good but not very believable, No slave that I know would ever talk that way to her master it was to open. BUt you have a good writing style just spice it up a bit..

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 19 years agoAuthor
I appreciate your response, but....

....not all BDSM relationships operate the same way. We're not all Goreans. A slave that is encouraged to speak "openly" to her master will do so. His position is that he wants her to submit and obey, not to be silent. The sub character here is something of a chatterbox, but don't worry: there will be less talk and more action in the final installment of this series. By the way, that's not the end of the story. It expands to include plenty of others. Anyway, bear in mind the diversity of the BDSM scene. There are degrees of control and different styles of dominance. Don't assume that something will not happen in a D/s relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
submissive

wow this is sexy. i'm a bit more of a quiet sub myself, but i don't think it matters how much anyone talks as long as the hierarchy of power is there. it'd be nice if you had some more whips and toys and handcuffs in here... restraint is so sexy... surrendering all your power to retaliate... *sigh*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous