All Comments on 'Tell Me You Love Me'

by kinda I want to

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
windstormywindstormyover 18 years ago
Hmmm... :)

Nice...Very nice...I like that you did the out of the ordinary thing. Sometimes that is needed to break the monotony. I'm a sucker for a good spanking myself. Of course, I'm into a few other things too, but I won't announce them here.

I like the step by step progression of this. It flows smoothly and gradually progresses onward to an end. And I liked the way you didn't just end it with the climax, but drifted to a slow stop ending with the few words of the title. It made it a bit sentimental there. Very nice.

dcraigdcraigover 18 years ago
I Agree!!!

This was very nicely done. I agree with WindStormy completely. Although, I'm not into this fetish, it did add a bit of eroticism to this little progressive situation. The entire piece was most erotic and alluring. Keep writing, dear....

DGentleBenDGentleBenover 18 years ago
Oooh!!!

When they told me I should read this, I had no idea what I was getting myself into. But now that I've read it, I am very...Um...Well...Maybe I should explore this some....

Doug LewisDoug Lewisover 18 years ago
Oh..My...Ben!!!

What on earth has come over you, Ben? You are completely out of character these days!

This was absolutely erotic. Nice. Gradually pregressive. You didn't loose me, though I had initially thought I was coming to read a story, I find your style refreshing.

spiritwalkerspiritwalkerover 18 years ago
Sultry...

Very well done. You caught my attention right off with your style and provocative imagination. Right up mine and WindStormy's alley...Lol

moffettasweetmoffettasweetover 18 years ago
Hey, there......

Lol...When you get WindStormy's attention, you get the attention of all of us. *Snickers*...

Very nice, hon. I'm just tingling all over to try this one out. Good job with this. Keep writing, okay?

sweeteric2u2sweeteric2u2over 18 years ago
Wow....

I am just taken with this! Nice work sweetie...Love your style. And what an erotic situation!!

mastergary4u2mastergary4u2over 18 years ago
Oooh!!!

This was a 'Wow'!!! Hope you write some more of these!!!

athena_by_nightathena_by_nightover 18 years ago
The Boys Have Spoken.....lol

This was quite good, Kinda. I enjoyed reading it very much. Your delivery and pitch was enticing and definitely captivating. For a fetish, it was delicious in its detail and the reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yeah

you really captured this well, in fact it is my dream in a nutshell

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous